Conservative Democrat

Open Bolt

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2022
Michigan
OK, so I'm a conservative Democrat.

As far as messageboard discussions go I am much more conservative than I am Democrat. Expect me to mostly side with the right.

I am a bit bored with general politics at the moment, and will probably engage only on specific issues like gun control or military spending (I tend to be pro-weapon in all cases).

I discovered this place because the place where I usually post has apparently decided to start purging all their conservatives and become a leftist propaganda site. One of my friends there is a longtime poster here and recommended this place to me.

As far as messageboard discussions go I am much more conservative than I am Democrat. Expect me to mostly side with the right.

I am a bit bored with general politics at the moment, and will probably engage only on specific issues like gun control or military spending (I tend to be pro-weapon in all cases).

I discovered this place because the place where I usually post has apparently decided to start purging all their conservatives and become a leftist propaganda site. One of my friends there is a longtime poster here and recommended this place to me.
Welcome in. You ought to give up party affiliation. Just vote for the best available without regard to party. Quite a bit of the time, both the two main parties suck and just like in 2016 field candidate unfit for office that do not deserve support of patriotic Americans with a long view on the longevity of the country.

As far as messageboard discussions go I am much more conservative than I am Democrat. Expect me to mostly side with the right. I am a bit bored with general politics at the moment, and will probably engage only on specific issues like gun control or military spending (I tend to be pro-weapon in all cases).
Well, welcome aboard and keep that bolt of yours clean!

the place where I usually post has apparently decided to start purging all their conservatives and become a leftist propaganda site.
That is one way, to silence your critics when you cannot out debate them. But I wonder, who do they think will read all of their propaganda if the only people left reading there are the people who all wrote it?

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle

Welcome in. You ought to give up party affiliation. Just vote for the best available without regard to party. Quite a bit of the time, both the two main parties suck and just like in 2016 field candidate unfit for office that do not deserve support of patriotic Americans with a long view on the longevity of the country.
Just vote for the best available without regard to party.

Best available?

i haven't voted in the last 2 Presidential elections because there has been NO 'best available'.

Best available?

i haven't voted in the last 2 Presidential elections because there has been NO 'best available'.
I voted this last time, but voted 3rd party (Libertarian) in 2016. I am one of those that thinks, if you arn an American Citizen, you have an obligation to vote. I have not missed a vote since 1972. If you don't vote, you are quite likely to get what you asked for, though and never have much real reason to complain.

If you support right wingers, and vote for right wingers, you are a right winger. Doesn't matter what you want to call yourself.

Then why are you here? There's gotta be more of a reason, than a friend... Because the friend would be all over you now, giving love.

I don't care for politics on an INH post. For me, it's a red flag that it's a sock. But you know, I'm New Here... what do i know...

Conservative democrat is an oxymoron. You are a republican so cut the lies.

You engage on what you like. Its not as if we have been waiting for your input.

I don't care for politics on an INH post. For me, it's a red flag that it's a sock. But you know, I'm New Here... what do i know...
Honestly? Since that war started in Europe? There are so many of you here now. . . socks, trolls, bots, etc.? I can't keep track of y'all.

Any casual observer viewing or reading this forum for information or experienced political commentary among seasoned members, probably shouldn't take any comments from anyone that is a member, unless they have been a member from at least before January of this year. Otherwise, who the hell knows what agenda the new member could be, or what they are concealing?

iu

Welcome to Thunderdome

I can appreciate conservative democrats, considering I’m a Blue Dog myself.

^^^^
Translation:

Don't you DARE leave the plantation.
Vote for who you wish, but at least be honest about it. If you support and vote for right wingers, you are a right winger. I don't blame anyone for being embarrassed to admit it, but it is a fact.

Forum List

Back