Conservative Christians Express Frustration Toward Congressional Republicans

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“At the Values Voters Summit, thousands of conservative Christians are expressing their simmering frustration toward Republicans in Congress for not doing enough to support President Trump.”

What ‘values’ do they support.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

They value misanthropy and misogyny.

Fortunately there are a few Republicans who refuse to advance conservative Christians’ agenda of fear, bigotry and hate.

“At the Values Voters Summit, thousands of conservative Christians are expressing their simmering frustration toward Republicans in Congress for not doing enough to support President Trump.”

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Fortunately there are a few Republicans who refuse to advance conservative Christians’ agenda of fear, bigotry and hate.

They do none of that. You crazy ass liberals think you can label people and when you do, you think it automatically becomes truth. It doesn't you are all liars and frauds, that's why you have been thrown out of power.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Fuck theocracy.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

They won the election. Across the board.

And their interests and agenda, their ACTUAL, interests and agenda, not your asshole lies, are not being advanced.

That is a valid complaint.

There is something wrong with our nation when one side can win EVERYTHING, and still not get to have it's interests represented.

Your vile lies are dismissed.

Did I call you an asshole?

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Fuck theocracy.

Fuck your lies and you.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Fuck theocracy.

Fuck your lies and you.
No thank you, but you're still free to attempt to fuck everyone else in society if you think you can.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

they support Democrats?

weird

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

They do none of that. You crazy ass liberals think you can label people and when you do, you think it automatically becomes truth. It doesn't you are all liars and frauds, that's why you have been thrown out of power.
They have labeled themselves through their actions you ignorant fucking partisan hack! If you want to live under a shit-hole theocratic and despotic order where "thought crimes" are literally criminally punishable GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY UNITED STATES! Because you are in the wrong country!

making damn sure Timmies mom and dad cant get insurance to cover paying for his bone cancer treatments is a core value of any good christian/conservative.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

They have labeled themselves through their actions you ignorant fucking partisan hack! If you want to live under a shit-hole theocratic and despotic order where "thought crimes" are literally criminally punishable GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY UNITED STATES! Because you are in the wrong country!

Calm down dipshit, since when are we a theocracy? Since when are we even close to it? Get your tiny head out of your ass.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Fuck theocracy.

Fuck your lies and you.
No thank you, but you're still free to attempt to fuck everyone else in society if you think you can.

I'm not the one looking to fuck anyone (figuratively).

Your lie about theocracy, that should be fucked. You should be dismissed as an asshole.

Convention of religious hate groups and theocrats scolds GOP....GOP says sorry, we'll do better....hmm, must be a day that ends in 'y'.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Calm down dipshit, since when are we a theocracy? Since when are we even close to it? Get your tiny head out of your ass.

THat's lefty code for, i want Christians to shut the fuck up, and someday, when I can, it will happen,.

Convention of religious hate groups and theocrats scolds GOP....GOP says sorry, we'll do better....hmm, must be a day that ends I 'y'.

Calling your fellow Americans a "hate group" for just disagreeing with you, is you being divisive.

People like you are tearing this nation apart.

Do you care?

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Fuck theocracy.

Fuck your lies and you.

Your lie about theocracy, that should be fucked. You should be dismissed as an asshole.
Tell all your religioso buddies.

Convention of religious hate groups and theocrats scolds GOP....GOP says sorry, we'll do better....hmm, must be a day that ends I 'y'.

Calling your fellow Americans a "hate group" for just disagreeing with you, is you being divisive.

Do you care?
I didnt call them a hate group just because they disagree with me. Plenty of groups disagree with me, and I dont call them all hate groups. That's just you propping up a little strawman for yourself to knock down.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Fuck theocracy.

Fuck your lies and you.

Tell all your religioso buddies.

I probably won't. Why bring a social gathering down by bringing up the vile lies of vile lying lefties?

The voters that gave those assholes in COngress control of government, deserve to be represented by their elected officials.

Their complaints are valid, and if the GOP in congress thinks they can enjoy the power and never DO anything with it or for their voters, they are in for a world of hurt.

Very soon.

Do you care?
I didnt call them a hate group just because they disagree with me. Plenty of groups disagree with me, and I dont call them all hate groups. That's just you propping up a little strawman for yourself to knock down.

Give me the single strongest example of their "hate" then to support your claim.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

They won the election. Across the board.

And their interests and agenda, their ACTUAL, interests and agenda, not your asshole lies, are not being advanced.

That is a valid complaint.

There is something wrong with our nation when one side can win EVERYTHING, and still not get to have it's interests represented.

Your vile lies are dismissed.

Did I call you an asshole?
The majority voted for the other side. Where do their interests get a mention ?

Forum List

Back