Conservative Christians Express Frustration Toward Congressional Republicans

“At the Values Voters Summit, thousands of conservative Christians are expressing their simmering frustration toward Republicans in Congress for not doing enough to support President Trump.”

What ‘values’ do they support.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

They value misanthropy and misogyny.

Fortunately there are a few Republicans who refuse to advance conservative Christians’ agenda of fear, bigotry and hate.

They won the election. Across the board.

And their interests and agenda, their ACTUAL, interests and agenda, not your asshole lies, are not being advanced.

That is a valid complaint.

There is something wrong with our nation when one side can win EVERYTHING, and still not get to have it's interests represented.

Your vile lies are dismissed.

Did I call you an asshole?
The majority voted for the other side. Where do their interests get a mention ?

WHy do you respond when you don't actually address anything I said?

And their interests and agenda, their ACTUAL, interests and agenda, not your asshole lies, are not being advanced.

There is something wrong with our nation when one side can win EVERYTHING, and still not get to have it's interests represented.

Convention of religious hate groups and theocrats scolds GOP....GOP says sorry, we'll do better....hmm, must be a day that ends I 'y'.

Calling your fellow Americans a "hate group" for just disagreeing with you, is you being divisive.

People like you are tearing this nation apart.

Do you care?
I didnt call them a hate group just because they disagree with me. Plenty of groups disagree with me, and I dont call them all hate groups. That's just you propping up a little strawman for yourself to knock down.

Give me the single strongest example of their "hate" then to support your claim.
The anti-LGBTQ Family Research Council, labeled as a hate group by the SPLC, has hosted its annual summit since its inception in 2006.

The group organizing the summit has previously commented on homosexuality. “Family Research Council believes that homosexual conduct is harmful to the persons who engage in it and to society at large, and can never be affirmed. It is by definition unnatural, and as such is associated with negative physical and psychological health effects.”

Donald Trump will be the first sitting president to address a hate group's annual summit

“At the Values Voters Summit, thousands of conservative Christians are expressing their simmering frustration toward Republicans in Congress for not doing enough to support President Trump.”

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Fortunately there are a few Republicans who refuse to advance conservative Christians’ agenda of fear, bigotry and hate.

But 3 million more Americans rejected their agenda. How can that be right ?

Convention of religious hate groups and theocrats scolds GOP....GOP says sorry, we'll do better....hmm, must be a day that ends I 'y'.

Calling your fellow Americans a "hate group" for just disagreeing with you, is you being divisive.

Do you care?
I didnt call them a hate group just because they disagree with me. Plenty of groups disagree with me, and I dont call them all hate groups. That's just you propping up a little strawman for yourself to knock down.

Give me the single strongest example of their "hate" then to support your claim.
That would be their views on homosexuality.

Do you care?

The anti-LGBTQ Family Research Council, labeled as a hate group by the SPLC, has hosted its annual summit since its inception in 2006.

The group organizing the summit has previously commented on homosexuality. “Family Research Council believes that homosexual conduct is harmful to the persons who engage in it and to society at large, and can never be affirmed. It is by definition unnatural, and as such is associated with negative physical and psychological health effects.”

Donald Trump will be the first sitting president to address a hate group's annual summit

SO, they hold an opinion that offends you, that's the extend of them being a "hate group"?

That's not generally enough to call someone a hate group. Do they do anything beyond disagreeing with the liberal agenda?

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

But 3 million more Americans rejected their agenda. How can that be right ?

The nature of America as a union of STATES with structures in place to prevent larger states from dominating smaller states has been common knowledge for over 200 years.

Stop playing stupid.

My point stands.

Do you care?

They hold views you don't like?

That does not meet the common definition of "hate group".

Do you want to expand on that?

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Home-schooled eh? What an idiot.

If we were a democracy, Hillary would be president.

We are a Constitutional Republic.

Get an adult to explain this to you

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Well, her's the big problem with your nonsense:

Not everyone who votes for a party votes for every agenda of every component of the party. People who voted for Trump because of the jobs issue did not necessarily vote to put Jaysus in science class.

People who voted for Trump because of immigration did not necessarily vote to restrict abortion or gay marriage.

Maybe if the GOP would shed the loonies, they would get more done. Of course, if they did so, they would never win another election. Catch-22

Do you care?

Their views on the LGBT community fit the definition of hate group. I did not suspect you would agree with me, nor am I seeking any validation from you.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Home-schooled eh? What an idiot.

If we were a democracy, Hillary would be president.

We are a Constitutional Republic.

Get an adult to explain this to you

Nothing in your post addressed my point. Your insults show that you know you have nothing of substance to say.

Do you care?

SO, they hold an opinion that offends you, that's the extend of them being a "hate group"?

That's not generally enough to call someone a hate group. Do they do anything beyond disagreeing with the liberal agenda?
No fool. They hold an opinion that is anti-American and unConstitutional.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Not everyone who votes for a party votes for every agenda of every component of the party. People who voted for Trump because of the jobs issue did not necessarily vote to put Jaysus in science class.

People who voted for Trump because of immigration did not necessarily vote to restrict abortion or gay marriage.

Maybe if the GOP would shed the loonies, they would get more done. Of course, if they did so, they would never win another election. Catch-22

By the voting together for the same candidate, those groups showed a willingness to work together that should be reflected by their representatives.

If winning EVERYTHING, does not lead to change, then what is the avenue to get the change that we want?

Your insulting partisan swill is dismissed as you just being an ass.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

What? No issues to discuss? No logic or reason to debate? Name-calling is all you got? Sad.

Do you care?

Their views on the LGBT community fit the definition of hate group. I did not suspect you would agree with me, nor am I seeking any validation from you.

NOpe. Just thinking that homosexuality is unhealthy does not fit the definition of hate group.

Hate group - Wikipedia

"A hate group is a social group that advocates and practices hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other designated sector of society. According to the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), a hate group's "primary purpose is to promote animosity, hostility, and malice against persons belonging to a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or ethnicity/national origin which differs from that of the members of the organization."

Do you care?

So, holding an opinion is unConstitutional?

Care to support that with a cut and paste for the Constitution?

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

By the voting together for the same candidate, those groups showed a willingness to work together that should be reflected by their representatives.

If winning EVERYTHING, does not lead to change, then what is the avenue to get the change that we want?

Move to Iran, or the Taliban in Afghanistan would probably make you happy.

Do you care?

And they want these beliefs codified into the laws of our country. On what authority do they think these ideas should be binding? Is it, humanism? Protection of individual rights? Compassion, or altruism, or collectivism?

No, they cite only one authority: Gawd.

And this simple truth is what makes these apologists twist themselves into little pretzels to defend their bullshit. They know how ridiculous it is to simply say, "Because I think gawd said so, that's why!" So they have to equivocate, and lie, and backward think in an attempt to drudge up bullshit reasons for their bullshit beliefs. They should unburden themselves of this stupidity, and just admit their magical bullahit is no more important than any other voodoo, when it comes to writing laws.

Move to Iran, or the Taliban in Afghanistan would probably make you happy.

Your post was just you being an ass.

My question is still unanswered.

And they want these beliefs codified into the laws of our country. On what authority do they think these ideas should be binding? Is it, humanism? Protection of individual rights? Compassion, or altruism, or collectivism?

No, they cite only one authority: Gawd.

And this simple truth is what makes these apologists twist themselves into little pretzels to defend their bullshit. They know how ridiculous it is to simply say, "Because I think gawd said so, that's why!" So they have to equivocate, and lie, and backward think in an attempt to drudge up bullshit reasons for their bullshit beliefs. They should unburden themselves of this stupidity, and just admit their magical bullahit is no more important than any other voodoo, when it comes to writing laws.

All political groups want their beliefs codified into laws.

That you single out Christian groups for that to be a "problem" is you being the bigot.

Forum List

Back