Conservative Christian Pastor Arrested For Child Rape After Grooming 15 Year Old Girl

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
A 27-year-old right-wing youth pastorfrom Arlington, Washington has been charged with two counts of third-degree child rape for allegedly sexually abusing a girl who at the time was just 15 years old.

Additionally, it appears that the 15-year-old girl wasn't the only member of the church who drew Kippen's attentions, as an anonymous tipster called police in 2020 to report that he had been having "inappropriate relations" with multiple young congregants.

What makes him right wing and "conservative"? Is that the general assumption the left wing has about the 1st Amendment freedom of religion? The guy seems more like Jim Jones who was the darling of Carter's liberal left wing religious ideology.

Haven't we hashed this once? Same guy?? He wasn't conservative or christian nor is he the second go round.

I banged the daylights out of a 15 1/2 (learners permit) year old girl once.....er. I wasn't very good(yet) so she climbed on to get it right.
I was 13.
That thing was a twitcher model. She was one of those horseback, barrel racer chicks. Strong and athletic, built like a surfer.
VA hams are the best. :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back