Conservative alternatives to Facebook Twitter etc...

I often asked why conservatives weren't creating their own social apps to avoid the left shutting them down on the main apps.

Now I know why.

First they ban you for hate speech on the usual platforms. Hate speech......

Then you create your own app and the powers that be BAN THE APPS from their devices.
Google explains why it banned the app for Gab, a right-wing Twitter rival

The left have a strangle hold on our free expression.

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

So you still want to conflate censorship with discrimination? Conservatives are not being discriminated against. Hate speech, regardless of ideology, is being banned. Same as some language on this forum is banned regardless of ideology.
you and your side does not get to define words to fit your needs. one side does not get to dictate rules that for some fucked up reason always fall to THEIR favor.

the left does not get to define what is right and wrong to say anymore than the right does. the left needs to seriously learn to live in an imperfect world and find better ways to cope than screaming at the sky when you don't get what you want.
The left is not defining words. You’re conflating censorship with discrimination because you’re a dumbfuck who doesn’t know the difference.

And see that? “Dumbfuck” was appropriately employed.
as in "by a dumbfuck"? yea, i got it.

everything else you said was pointless, stupid, drivel, used shit coming out of an ass for the 4th time...

all that stuff. congrats.
Oh well, I tried to help you. Seems you’re just ineducable.
seems like you're just a dick.
Could be. But I can be nice when I feel like it. You? You’re stuck being an ineducable dumbfuck for life. This thread is a prime example... it’s about social media banning hate speech from their sites; and you idiotically think that’s the same as a homophobic baker who discriminates.

you and your side does not get to define words to fit your needs. one side does not get to dictate rules that for some fucked up reason always fall to THEIR favor.

the left does not get to define what is right and wrong to say anymore than the right does. the left needs to seriously learn to live in an imperfect world and find better ways to cope than screaming at the sky when you don't get what you want.
The left is not defining words. You’re conflating censorship with discrimination because you’re a dumbfuck who doesn’t know the difference.

everything else you said was pointless, stupid, drivel, used shit coming out of an ass for the 4th time...

Could be. But I can be nice when I feel like it. You? You’re stuck being an ineducable dumbfuck for life. This thread is a prime example... it’s about social media banning hate speech from their sites; and you idiotically think that’s the same as a homophobic baker who discriminates.
guess you never feel like it.

you act like a dick, that's how i treat you. you want me to stop, stop being a dick.

pretty simple, even for you.

How DARE you accuse iceberg of being mean and unreasonable! He has made it clear....he only reacts to others. He is naturally
extremely pleasant and generous. He is only an asshole in response to others being assholes.

I often asked why conservatives weren't creating their own social apps to avoid the left shutting them down on the main apps.

Now I know why.

Then you create your own app and the powers that be BAN THE APPS from their devices.

Everyone knows that using the Leftists Communication apps is a privilege and the only attack on Freedom of speech is stripping a traitor of his security clearance so he can't make thousand of more dollars in the private sector!

guess you never feel like it.

you act like a dick, that's how i treat you. you want me to stop, stop being a dick.

pretty simple, even for you.
Other than your expressed ignorance, what on Earth led you to believe I give a shit how you treat me??
icon_rolleyes.gif

You may now resume with your whining about the right censoring engaged gays and the left discriminating against hate speech. :badgrin:

Now I know why.

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
They’re such cucks.

Recycling old news that has been debunked years ago does not convince anyone other than the misinformed.

Maybe you should read your own links. But since you didn't, allow me to paste the most important part of the article:

Donald Trump denied any racial discrimination, but said his managers tried to weed out certain kinds of tenants. “What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black," Trump wrote in a 1987 book.

The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

The up and coming generation is no smarter than any generation....especially when you dumb-down their education and show everything they learn from a leftist perspective.

30+ states have GOP governors....that run the schools in their states.

Please give us your latest excuse for why they can't run the schools "properly".

Governors run the schools? When did they start doing that? At least in my state, all the schools are locally run.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

State boards of education…state funding for education…state licensure for teachers…lobbying the Feds for additional funding….

All the purview of the governor…

None of which “runs” the school, especially in the context in which you wrote.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Funding doesn’t control what a school does…the quality of education…the quality of teachers…the curriculum offerings….

Standards do not dictate what a school teaches…what is considered “passing” or “failing”…

Educational policy doesn’t dictate whether students are accepted to colleges or universities?

Correct. Most of those things are controlled by voters who elect members to the local school board. State does help with financial matters when a school is unable to be funded by the local taxpayers, but that's about all they do.

Now I know why.

Do us all a favor and learn what free speech is and who it is applied towards.

Gab is growing despite Google banning it. If you do not like Google, make you own search engine.

325px-1933-may-10-berlin-book-burning.JPG

A picture of you back in your high school days?

Not debunked.

Then there’s the Central Park 5. More racism.

He’s a racist.

Very debunked because if a state has the least hint of discrimination on somebody, they move forward with litigation, fines and penalties.

And what does the Central Park 5 have to do with race?

Alternates? When you suggest that Conservatives need to move on and forget their 1st Amendment rights, you might as well surrender the freaking Constitution.

Alternate to 1st Amendment freedom? When you suggest that Conservatives need to move on and forget their rights, you might as well surrender the freaking Constitution.

The 1st Amendment does not apply to private companies, only to the fucking government. A private entity has every right to censor what the hell ever they want.

The level of ignorance on this board is remarkable.

Not debunked.

Then there’s the Central Park 5. More racism.

He’s a racist.

Very debunked because if a state has the least hint of discrimination on somebody, they move forward with litigation, fines and penalties.

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

"Donald started his career, back in 1973, being sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination — because he would not rent apartments in one of his developments to African-Americans, and he made sure that the people who worked for him understood that was the policy," Clinton said on Monday night.

And what does the Central Park 5 have to do with race?

Google it.

Forum List

Back