Conservative Activist Sends Racist Obama Picture

Right. And I refuse to take responsibility for something that happened 50 years ago. Sorry.

The racist crap perpetuated by whites years ago are responsible for the race problems that exist today and guess who benefitting from them and fighting to maintain that racist status quo?

Keep perpetuating the racism in the country. You're doing a great job. Well done. Take a bow.

The race problem wasn't created by blacks and blacks have no part of the blame or the race problem. The reason it still exists is because it was never fully rectified in the first place and strong sense of denial of its existence is strong among todays whites who believe that racist acts and slurs constitute real racism without addressing the true essence of the race problem, which is racist thinking, whether convert or overt, but mostly covert. Get rid of and or reduce the impact of racist thinking and the race problem will not be as bad.

The racist crap perpetuated by whites years ago are responsible for the race problems that exist today and guess who benefitting from them and fighting to maintain that racist status quo?

Keep perpetuating the racism in the country. You're doing a great job. Well done. Take a bow.

The race problem wasn't created by blacks and blacks have no part of the blame or the race problem. The reason it still exists is because it was never fully rectified in the first place and strong sense of denial of its existence is strong among todays whites who believe that racist acts and slurs constitute real racism without addressing the true essence of the race problem, which is racist thinking, whether convert or overt, but mostly covert. Get rid of and or reduce the impact of racist thinking and the race problem will not be as bad.

Ok. How do you suggest we get rid of "racist" thinking?

You are clearly missing the point, and no, I did not notice that part of the story ... however no, it doesn't mean it is. A lot of people in my area used that as a "faux" insult a lot while I was growing up, it meant someone who goofs off too much to us, and to me it will continue to mean that, I will not change my world into a dark place just because others want to make their's dark.

You are stupid and deranged and the Bass isn't going to waste his time replying to you any longer because you thick skull lacks the ability to perceive reality. You call the Bass a racist but say that a white cop calling Gates a banana eating jungle monkey isn't racist, that about sums up the mental capacity of who the Bass is dealing with.

Well, Gates was acting like a fool ... which is what I picture a "banana eating jungle monkey" would look like. But it is your mental capability that is lacking, you ignore logic for your own prejudice.

You GOT to be kidding me.

Calling a black dude a "banana eating jungle monkey" is crystal clear racism.

You are stupid and deranged and the Bass isn't going to waste his time replying to you any longer because you thick skull lacks the ability to perceive reality. You call the Bass a racist but say that a white cop calling Gates a banana eating jungle monkey isn't racist, that about sums up the mental capacity of who the Bass is dealing with.

Well, Gates was acting like a fool ... which is what I picture a "banana eating jungle monkey" would look like. But it is your mental capability that is lacking, you ignore logic for your own prejudice.

As I said, I did not know that until reading it in this thread.

The sad thing about all this, is that I now see that the area I grew up in was decades ahead of so many other places. I didn't even know the "horrible 'n' word" was racist until my teens. We had people of all walks in my area, and these things simply did not exist, and even as an adult I hadn't encountered so much until now, I just never noticed it. To put it another way, I didn't care enough to worry about it when I was older because when I was younger, it just didn't exist around me.

Playing stupid and naive is damn sure good way to deny racism and or pretend it doesn't exists, :rolleyes: If thats the case, why are you calling the victims who speak out against racism racist?

The sad thing about all this, is that I now see that the area I grew up in was decades ahead of so many other places. I didn't even know the "horrible 'n' word" was racist until my teens. We had people of all walks in my area, and these things simply did not exist, and even as an adult I hadn't encountered so much until now, I just never noticed it. To put it another way, I didn't care enough to worry about it when I was older because when I was younger, it just didn't exist around me.

Yeah sure, you grew up in a racial utopia in the most racialized country in the world, when was the last time you had a mental evaluation and or you submitted a urine sample to test for drug use?

Playing stupid and naive is damn sure good way to deny racism and or pretend it doesn't exists, :rolleyes: If thats the case, why are you calling the victims who speak out against racism racist?

Naive is far from stupid, completely different aspects. I feel sorry for you, since you seem to have grown up in such a prejudice area.

Yeah sure, you grew up in a racial utopia in the most racialized country in the world, when was the last time you had a mental evaluation and or you submitted a urine sample to test for drug use?

We're the most "Racialized" country in the world? Based on what, your hurt little feelings?

We're the most "Racialized" country in the world? Based on what, your hurt little feelings?

It's sad that there are areas as racially charged as the one Bass grew up and lives in.

It's sad that there are areas as racially charged as the one Bass grew up and lives in.

Does he know that there are at least 6 countries where slavery is still practiced to this very day?

Besides has anyone actually visited with a real shaman? They are the greatest healers on the planet and have no carbon footprint either.

Wait. I thought "The Bass" wasn't going to engage Kitten anymore.

If he believes that, he doesn't know much about the world.

It's rude and its racist, too, but its perfectly within the law to mock the POTUS.

NBD as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, the United States of AmeriKKKa is the most racialized nation in the world and its based on history past and present, deal with reality and shut the hell up.

The whole point of the picture had absolutely nothing to do with President Obama's race and EVERYTHING to do with what this group believe Obamacare will do to the medical profession... i.e. send it back to primative times.

He's sitting there as a witchdoctor with the caption, "Obamacare coming soon to a clinic near you". It makes a subtle point about the President's plan to destroy medicine.

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back