Conservatism in action - Suella Braverman urges police to crack down on Hamas support in UK

Disgusting Turdy Tainted giving another piece of Fake Comment .
He could not read and understand the statement that was made which is one that all decent people will automatically support .
Instead, this low IQ piece of shit twists words and meanings to fit his warped and disgusting prejudices .

A flag may be a criminal offence.
What a shithole. Glad we beat the shit out of you limp wrists long ago

He's only upset, this time, because it is a flag that represents violent, murderous terrorism.

If it was a pro-Israel flag, he'd be all in favor of banning it.

Those who hate freedom of expression only hate it when they disagree with what is being expressed.

And yes, once again, the one-legged British faggot fulfills the only useful purpose that he ever does, which is to vividly remind us Americans why it is that we kicked the degenerate British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.

By support she means waving a Palestinian flag. We have all done that as some point.

I may have missed this law that she has passed.She has passed several limiting the right to protest.Its what far right authoritarians do.

Of course she doesnt state what law these people are breaking. She probably doesnt know. But at least she got her name in the papers
Labourites support Hamas

By support she means waving a Palestinian flag. We have all done that as some point.

I may have missed this law that she has passed.She has passed several limiting the right to protest.Its what far right authoritarians do.

Of course she doesnt state what law these people are breaking. She probably doesnt know. But at least she got her name in the papers

She got more balls than you Tommy

By support she means waving a Palestinian flag.
Lemme guess, you are for MORE support of Hamas? C'mon, Tommy, be honest with us! We already know you are a subversive!

We have all done that as some point.
Actually, NO, I have NEVER waved a flag of Hamas or Palestine, in fact I wave only one flag, the Star-Spangled Banner, and even then, only by hanging it out on my flagpole.

One of your goofier threads but then, you pride yourself on being the most outrageous USMB poster.

Lemme guess, you are for MORE support of Hamas? C'mon, Tommy, be honest with us! We already know you are a subversive!

Actually, NO, I have NEVER waved a flag of Hamas or Palestine, in fact I wave only one flag, the Star-Spangled Banner, and even then, only by hanging it out on my flagpole.
When you herd 2mil people onto a small strip of land. Take away their feedom and treat them like shit you can expect blowback.
Better to sit down and work out a way forward. America is financing this.

When you herd 2mil people onto a small strip of land. Take away their feedom and treat them like shit you can expect blowback.
Better to sit down and work out a way forward. America is financing this.

Not my battle, but there has to be better ways to settle problems, ITMT, I suggest they implement population control there if they feel too crowded! You seem too eager to ignore the injustices also done to Israel, though! Meanwhile, Israel is now implementing their own population control in the Gaza now. All Hamas has done is just make things worse. While you play with yourself there, Tommy, tell me that Israel ever launched thousands of missiles at Palestinian civilians? Ahha, now your argument looks even smaller, like you.

Very small.

What did Hillwry and AOC state? Do your homework pleasex especially as Canadas Police State creates threats.

Please tell us what office Hillary Clinton holds, and how she proposes to "deprogram" anyone, and then realize how stupid your post really is.

And then you talk about the "Canadas Police State", like it's a real thing.

Please tell us what office Hillary Clinton holds, and how she proposes to "deprogram" anyone, and then realize how stupid your post really is.

And then you talk about the "Canadas Police State", like it's a real thing.
This is why you have little credibility:

Hillary Clinton says Trump supporters may need to be ‘deprogrammed’​

Forum List

Back