Conservatism in action - Suella Braverman urges police to crack down on Hamas support in UK

And here we have another terrorist supporter. You do realize women in the terrorist shit holes have no rights?

I am no supporter of terrorism on EITHER SIDE, but count on you to jump to a false conclusion based on no evidence. How very Trumpian of you.

I am disgusted by the behaviour on both sides.

I am no supporter of terrorism on EITHER SIDE, but count on you to jump to a false conclusion based on no evidence. How very Trumpian of you.

I am disgusted by the behaviour on both sides.
Yes you are a supporter. If you're discussed with both sides why in the fuck do you contribute to it?

By support she means waving a Palestinian flag. We have all done that as some point.

I may have missed this law that she has passed.She has passed several limiting the right to protest.Its what far right authoritarians do.

Of course she doesnt state what law these people are breaking. She probably doesnt know. But at least she got her name in the papers

How many phobias does "men are men and women are women" Sunka have?

By support she means waving a Palestinian flag. We have all done that as some point.

I may have missed this law that she has passed.She has passed several limiting the right to protest.Its what far right authoritarians do.

Of course she doesnt state what law these people are breaking. She probably doesnt know. But at least she got her name in the papers

You've always been eager to cheer on corrupt government power being used to criminalize speech that you find disagreeable. Not so happy, are you, when the power that you want to see abused against those that you oppose, is likewise abused against those that you support?

As far as I am concerned, fuck both sides in your degenerate shithole of a nation. I equally condemn this sort of blatant violation of the essential human rights of free thought and free expression, regardless of who is committing these abuses against whom.

And I condemn your one-legged faggot hypocrisy in supporting this abuse when it is used against those that you don't like, and then crying like a faggot bitch when you find the same abuse happening against those that you favor.

Tammy -- I really think you need to travel to Gaza to help with this righteous cause of yours. Just do make sure you gather together all your Rainbow flags and other gay paraphernalia before heading out to the street with your latest copies of "Pool Boy", "This Book is Gay" and "Gender Queer".

I'm sure they will be most receptive to your helping them kill Jews when you tell them that you just want to show them to their 10 year-old boys.

They'll probably invite him up to the roof of one of their tallest buildings, so he can get a good view of that area. But Tainted Tommy better watch out for that last step…

Hamas is a terrorist organization you lunatic.

Of course she did. she doesnt specify what law but these nazi bastards will cook one up soon enough.They feed off dead bodies in the hope that they might pick up votes.

And so doing they prove that our rights are not safe under conservatives.

Scum.

Of course she did. she doesnt [sic] specify what law but these nazi bastards will cook one up soon enough.They feed off dead bodies in the hope that they might pick up votes.

Scum.

You already started this exact, same thread, yesterday.

Of course she did. she doesnt specify what law but these nazi bastards will cook one up soon enough.They feed off dead bodies in the hope that they might pick up votes.

Scum.

This is what you're supporting, shitstain:

Forum List

Back