Consequences of Stigma

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
My niece just now apologized to me, about inciting an aggressive reality check.
lol

And then she asked me about the consequences of America's limited scope and its culture of immediately resorting to the word no until its challenged vigorously enough and America's culture of stigma.

I told her that the consequences of America's stigmas are that things stay the same for much longer than they would, or should or could otherwise.
Things stay the same until just about the very last person that is complacent, decides to get pissed the fuck off.
That's not natural and it creates a very angry population.

And America's bullshit "freedom of speech"..... let me give you an example...

Let me tell you something, Your father is a stupid, mentally challenged fat fucking tomato head that couldn't survive A simple gloomy day without his mother wiping his ass for him.
That's your fucking Guinea father.
And the fucking reason for that is because he and his entire family is from the fucking shit town of Philadelphia.

And its the fucking truth too, about BOTH him, and Philadelphia.

You want to hear that ?

She said no.
So I said... WELL I DON'T GIVE A FUCK YOU WANT TO HEAR, I HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO SAY IT !
AND FUCK YOU !

So now How do you feel ? should we have law banning that kind of speech NOW ?
She said yes.

So I said... WELL GET ON WITH THE FUCKING PROGRAM THEN, and get on with reality of how to run a country instead of a zoo.
And start helping to demand change in the direction of protecting people's integrity.

And then I said..

Another consequence of America's continued social stigma is Poverty.
Medium education level professional jobs are dominated by women because according to America's stupidity, ONLY women are welcome for those kinds of GREAT paying jobs.

Child Care.
Hair and Nail and Massage.
Dental Hygiene.
Real Estate Agent.
Insurance Agent.
House Keeping and Laundry.

All those good paying jobs are female dominated because of Stigma against men doing it.
That leaves men in poverty, over all.
Because they're easier to get than other more complicated jobs, and they're great paying and they're within the scope of most people's abilities, and yet America has a stigma against men doing those jobs.

As for America's culture of "no".... that creates dictatorship.
The word no, does not work for freedom.
Period.

Last edited:
lol

And then she asked me about the consequences of America's limited scope and its culture of immediately resorting to the word no until its challenged vigorously enough and America's culture of stigma.

I told her that the consequences of America's stigmas are that things stay the same for much longer than they would, or should or could otherwise.
Things stay the same until just about the very last person that is complacent, decides to get pissed the fuck off.

Let me tell you something, Your father is a stupid, mentally challenged fat fucking tomato head that couldn't survive A simple gloomy day without his mother wiping his ass for him.
And the fucking reason for that is because he and his entire family is from the fucking shit town of Philadelphia.

You want to hear that ?

She said no.
So I said... WELL I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WANT TO HEAR, I HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO SAY IT !
AND FUCK YOU !

She said yes.

So I said... WELL GET ON WITH THE FUCKING PROGRAM THEN, and get on with reality of how to run a country instead of a zoo.
And start helping to demand change in the direction of protecting people's integrity.

And then I said..

Medium education level professional jobs are dominated by women because according to America's stupidity, ONLY women are welcome for those kinds of GREAT paying jobs.

Child Care.
Dental Hygiene.
Real Estate Agent.
Insurance Agent.

All those good paying jobs are female dominated because of Stigma against men doing it.
Because they're easier to get than other more complicated jobs, and they're great paying and they're within the scope of most people's abilities, and yet America has a stigma against men doing those jobs.

Period.
Could you translate that for us intelligent Americans? Thanks....

• Banned
lol

You want to hear that ?

She said no.
So I said... WELL I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WANT TO HEAR, I HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO SAY IT !
AND FUCK YOU !

She said yes.

And then I said..

Child Care.
Dental Hygiene.
Real Estate Agent.
Insurance Agent.

Period.

I summed up the realities of the USA's attitude problem, to my niece.

lol

You want to hear that ?

She said no.
AND FUCK YOU !

She said yes.

And then I said..

Child Care.
Dental Hygiene.
Real Estate Agent.
Insurance Agent.

Period.

Yeah.....no, we missed it.....

• Banned
lol

You want to hear that ?

She said no.
AND FUCK YOU !

She said yes.

And then I said..

Child Care.
Dental Hygiene.
Real Estate Agent.
Insurance Agent.

Period.

go fuck yourself retard

Another left wing post from a drunk foreign poster? The Forum that calls it'self the "U.S. Message Board" should make a distinction between U.S. messages and foreign propaganda if possible.

• Banned
Another left wing post from a drunk foreign poster? The Forum that calls it'self the "U.S. Message Board" should make a distinction between U.S. messages and foreign propaganda if possible.

I'm not foreign you fucking retard, nor drunk nor on drugs.
Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

WHAT-THE-FUCK-ARE-YOU-DOING_c_94723.webp

lol

You want to hear that ?

She said no.
AND FUCK YOU !

She said yes.

And then I said..

Child Care.
Dental Hygiene.
Real Estate Agent.
Insurance Agent.

Period.

go fuck yourself retard
Indeed....

Go fuck yourself.
Perhaps you could go somewhere where it's warmer to type? Maybe that will boost your room temp IQ enough to get through.....

Forum List

Back