Oh How It Hurts

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Hillary Clinton and her supporters spent a record $1.2 billion for her losing presidential campaign — twice as much as the winner, Donald Trump, according to the latest records.

The president-elect, who confounded critics during the campaign by saying there was no need to raise or spend $1 billion or more, ended up making do with $600 million.​

Hillary Clinton’s losing campaign cost a record $1.2B
By Bob Fredericks
December 9, 2016 | 2:06pm

Hillary Clinton’s losing campaign cost a record $1.2B

I estimated that congressional and presidential races cost taxpayers a trillion dollars every ten years. I think it will be two trillion in the next ten years.

Winners and losers advertise. In Hillary’s case her people lost 1.2 BILLION. Passing it off as pocket change is the only way to ease the pain a lot of Democrat fat cats must be feeling.

th
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M6a63529a75bfd0b384170295980677e4o0&pid=Api&w=180&h=181

Wealthy Democrats better have a supply of Vaseline handy to grease the rigid rod of reality the next time it is inserted. President Trump might eliminate the advertising tax deduction.

I wonder when she wakes up in the morning how many seconds it takes the Hildebeast to realize she blew her coronation, for the second time in her life no less? And then how much it haunts her as she goes about her day, how often she thinks it's president Trump instead of her?

And it couldn't happen to a better or more deserving wretch on the planet.

Here's wishing you many more days of misery in you life, Hillary! You've earned them.

Old China-hands told me that a Jew would starve to death in China. Make no mistake about Communist China. Chinese Communists are culturally the same people they were before and after World War One. They would never invest a penny in Hollywood if there was a risk of swallowing a loss. In short: Every dollar going from China to Hollywood is passed onto the backs of Americans through subsidies and tax breaks. Basically, the Chicoms are investing in a welfare state tax code that has been funding movie production for decades.

Chinese companies poured record amounts of capital into Hollywood in 2016 — a trend eagerly embraced by the U.S. film industry.​

What If China's Money Stream Stops Flowing to Hollywood?
6:00 AM PST 1/13/2017 by Patrick Brzeski

What If China's Money Stream Stops Flowing to Hollywood?

Question: How would Hollywood parasites react if all tax dollars stopped flowing to movie makers? Indeed, what if the next domino to fall eliminated television’s advertising tax deduction?
Wealthy Democrats better have a supply of Vaseline handy to grease the rigid rod of reality the next time it is inserted. President Trump might eliminate the advertising tax deduction.

New Topics

Forum List

Back