NATO getting ready to melt down.

A friend who served in Turkey at a US base said the maxim among American service people was, "The Turk is a Jerk."

(1) They kill each other.

(2) They kill Kurds instead of ISIS.

(3) They reneged on a deal to let the US invade Iraq from Turkey's southern border.

Bring our troops home.

A friend who served in Turkey at a US base said the maxim among American service people was, "The Turk is a Jerk."

(3) They reneged on a deal to let the US invade Iraq from Turkey's southern border.

Bring our troops home.
They should have flown every aircraft out of there the moment the coup started.

Bring our troops home.

One of the few times I have to agree with you and it is time to get the hell out of Turkey!

Let Russia and Iran have that shit-hole...

Bring our troops home.

One of the few times I have to agree with you and it is time to get the hell out of Turkey!

Let Russia and Iran have that shit-hole...
Iran is depending on it.

Bring our troops home.
They should have flown every aircraft out of there the moment the coup started.
I'm surprised they did not already evacuate.

Time for an evacuation order now.

Is there an American carrier in the area, I wonder ?!

South Viet Nam all over again.

"It is now 1:23 AM on Monday the first day of August 2016. Incirlik Air Force Base in Turkey is under active siege by Erdogan military forces and all food, water, electricity etc has been cut off to the Base by Erdogan. There are some sources say between 60 and 90 nukes stored at Incirlik and Obama and the MSM say nothing. Is this to be another Benghazi for 1500 Americans and who knows how many Iranians protecting that air base? Even if the nukes were flown out what about the American and Iranian military and civilian personnel on that base? Obama has not called a news conference yet to inform the American people of what is developing in Turkey as I write this. The Imams have already declared Erdogan Great Ottoman Emporer in all that he surveys so I guess that means Obama works for Erdogan now. There is not going to be any damned Arab Spring in America but Obama better wake up and keep Americans better informed. Anyone recall his brag about a new day with full transparency. I guess that means like the DNC scandal huh?"
http://www.incirlik.af.mil/…/…/incirlik-continues-operations
http://shoebat.com/…/american-soldiers-at-incirlik-afb-in-…/

Wow OP talk about misplaced fear.

NATO is fine, even if Turkey is let go so what. A good place for bases but our CV's are quite capable thanks. What is it with people who look at something happening in the world and think the core of the Earth is always about to explode.

It 'ain't', relax and have a Fresca.

NATO is fine, even if Turkey is let go so what. A good place for bases but our CV's are quite capable thanks. What is it with people who look at something happening in the world and think the core of the Earth is always about to explode.

The core of the earth can't explode, silly. It can be stalled by Top Secret Project "Destiny" but it can't explode.

The core of the earth can't explode, silly. It can be stalled by Top Secret Project "Destiny" but it can't explode.

Riiight. Hey say hello to bigfoot next time you see him on the saucer.

Riiight. Hey say hello to bigfoot next time you see him on the saucer.
Will do.

Forum List

Back