Connor sparring Malignaggi footage is here!

Yes, he would have. You can't hit a guy in the back of the head.
Sure you can, you just cant do it on purpose. In a moving fight where a the opponent suddenly turns his back on you as your punching him, no one is taking points away.

Rabbit punches are illegal. End of story.
No points taken away. End of story.

Oly Ramos

Wrong.

'The Prichard Colon Rule' - WBC get extra tough on rabbit punches

Kovalev vs Ward fight video from last month. I think its time for you to tap out. :laugh:

I don't need to tap out. I provided you the rule...

Sure you can, you just cant do it on purpose. In a moving fight where a the opponent suddenly turns his back on you as your punching him, no one is taking points away.

Rabbit punches are illegal. End of story.
No points taken away. End of story.

Oly Ramos

Wrong.

'The Prichard Colon Rule' - WBC get extra tough on rabbit punches

Kovalev vs Ward fight video from last month. I think its time for you to tap out. :laugh:

...and i provided proof that unless its flagrant, no one is taking a point away. They would certainly issue a warning first.

...and i provided proof that unless its flagrant, no one is taking a point away. They would certainly issue a warning first.

No, you keep saying it isn't a rule and points can't be taken away from it. You're wrong. Just admit it and move on. It isn't difficult. Continuing to argue when I plainly provided the rule for it is just silly.

No, you keep saying it isn't a rule and points can't be taken away from it. You're wrong. Just admit it and move on. It isn't difficult. Continuing to argue when I plainly provided the rule for it is just silly.

I never said it wasnt a rule. My position has been clear from the start. I said that they wouldnt take a point away and then i provided proof that they wouldnt. Not that this argument matters because, Connor isnt going to win on points anyway, so they can take as many points as they want.. If he doesnt knock MW out, MW wins.

Ok, its only 10 seconds, which is a shame, but it vindicates Connor. Paulie claimed that he was "pushed down", as opposed to "knocked down", when pictures showing him on the ground were released to the public. You can clearly see that is not the case. Its hard to say what the rest of the fight looked like, but Connor looked really accurate and sharp for these 10 seconds.

nintchdbpict000343448124.jpg

Vindicates him from what?

Paulie claimed that he was "pushed down". The implication being "Connor cant knock ME down with a punch. Im a former world champion and hes just an MMA fighter". Connor DID knock him down with a punch though.

You're kidding, right? You believe pro wrestling is real, don't you?

Ok, its only 10 seconds, which is a shame, but it vindicates Connor. Paulie claimed that he was "pushed down", as opposed to "knocked down", when pictures showing him on the ground were released to the public. You can clearly see that is not the case. Its hard to say what the rest of the fight looked like, but Connor looked really accurate and sharp for these 10 seconds.

nintchdbpict000343448124.jpg

Vindicates him from what?

Paulie claimed that he was "pushed down". The implication being "Connor cant knock ME down with a punch. Im a former world champion and hes just an MMA fighter". Connor DID knock him down with a punch though.

You're kidding, right? You believe pro wrestling is real, don't you?

What on earth are you talking about? .Do you think theres something fake happening here?

Youre so sure this thing is fake, arent you. I happen to know for a fact this is a real beef.

You can believe me, or not, but i know a professional boxer signed to Golden Boy. I dont know him well, but i see him every few weeks and we usually talk about fighting when we do see each other because, i watch a tremendous amount of combat sports, and so does he. He told me yesterday that Paulie is one of his best friends. I have no idea if thats true, but what i do know is they text each other frequently and i read their recent texts yesterday. I assure you, Paulie is fucking pissed. I read a string of texts from him ranting about everything that happened.

For one thing, he said that he didnt expect to spar for 12 full rounds. He was expecting to do maybe 4-6 rounds, tops. He also said he came into that camp 20 pounds overweight. He also said "Connor is a little bitch surrounded by shady yes men".

Again, you can believe me or not, but that ^ is a true story.

Last edited:
... i know a professional boxer signed to Golden Boy. I dont know him well, but i see him every few weeks..... I have no idea if thats true,... I assure you,..... I read a string of texts.... and it makes you look silly.

Wow, what an insider... :lmao:

Got your tickets to wrestlemania yet? It's real, you know...

... i know a professional boxer signed to Golden Boy. I dont know him well, but i see him every few weeks..... I have no idea if thats true,... I assure you,..... I read a string of texts.... and it makes you look silly.

Are you serious? Youre being a douche. Whatever man.

My insider story aside, you dont know shit about the fight world. You dont know that Paulie is VERY good friends with Mayweather, and he has every reason to be pissed at Connor. You dont know that hes been saying how cheap the Connor camp is, how terrible they are treating the sparring partners (no camp wants this reputation you fucking moron). You dont know that Paulie has a legendary ego and thats why hes pissed about the pictures.

All you have is your weak ass "WWE" bullshit. No substance to your argument at all. You dont know shit.

I found some more of that training footage...

I found some more of that training footage...

Its not easy to form a real argument, is it. :laugh:

My insider story aside, you dont know shit about the fight world. ......

To be fair, no one does but you..........

Forum List

Back