Connor sparring Malignaggi footage is here!

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Ok, its only 10 seconds, which is a shame, but it vindicates Connor. Paulie claimed that he was "pushed down", as opposed to "knocked down", when pictures showing him on the ground were released to the public. You can clearly see that is not the case. Its hard to say what the rest of the fight looked like, but Connor looked really accurate and sharp for these 10 seconds.

nintchdbpict000343448124.jpg

Last edited:
Oh shit! We have a little more footage!

Ok, its only 10 seconds, which is a shame, but it vindicates Connor. Paulie claimed that he was "pushed down", as opposed to "knocked down", when pictures showing him on the ground were released to the public. You can clearly see that is not the case. Its hard to say what the rest of the fight looked like, but Connor looked really accurate and sharp for these 10 seconds.

Vindicates him from what?

There is so much hype around this fight I don't believe any of it. Both of them are suckering the public.
Theres no suckering. Its a fight. Youre either interested in it or you arent. It might be the most boring fight ever, or the most exciting fight, either way, theres no suckering involved.

Vindicates him from what?

Paulie claimed that he was "pushed down". The implication being "Connor cant knock ME down with a punch. Im a former world champion and hes just an MMA fighter". Connor DID knock him down with a punch though.

Dude... McGregor's punches look so weak. Not to mention he was hitting the guy in the back of the head. He'd lose points for that.
No, he wouldnt have lost points for anything he threw. He damn near knocked Paulie out at the 12 second mark of the second video i posted. He was rocked for sure.

Dude... McGregor's punches look so weak. Not to mention he was hitting the guy in the back of the head. He'd lose points for that.
No, he wouldnt have lost points for anything he threw. He damn near knocked Paulie out at the 12 second mark of the second video i posted. He was rocked for sure.

Yes, he would have. You can't hit a guy in the back of the head.

Sure you can, you just cant do it on purpose. In a moving fight where the opponent suddenly turns his back on you as your punching him, no one is taking points away.

Sure you can, you just cant do it on purpose. In a moving fight where a the opponent suddenly turns his back on you as your punching him, no one is taking points away.

Rabbit punches are illegal. End of story.

Sure you can, you just cant do it on purpose. In a moving fight where a the opponent suddenly turns his back on you as your punching him, no one is taking points away.

No points taken away. End of story.

Oly Ramos

Oly Ramos

Wrong.

'The Prichard Colon Rule' - WBC get extra tough on rabbit punches

Oly Ramos

Wrong.

'The Prichard Colon Rule' - WBC get extra tough on rabbit punches

Kovalev vs Ward fight video from last month. I think its time for you to tap out. :laugh:

Forum List

Back