Chicago Bears lost, good season wait till next year

I haven't been paying to much attention to the bears lately when I seen they had a Gannon at QB , the first thing I thought why in the hell does the bears have an ex Viking over 50 years old ????

Wait until next decade... The owner down to the coach need to be replaced...

very true,jay cutler obviously has special connections to the owner.any owner that has held on to him that long is obviously long time friends with him or his family to do so.because the owner wont allow the coach to run the team and play the QB HE wants to,he is always instructed by him to play cutler. any owner that runs a team like that has got to go before they can have a successful franchise.

Well here we go again... Wait till next season

Bears will go 6 and 10

(I can't believe it's already been over a year since I made this thread)

Wait until next decade... The owner down to the coach need to be replaced...

very true,jay cutler obviously has special connections to the owner.any owner that has held on to him that long is obviously long time friends with him or his family to do so.because the owner wont allow the coach to run the team and play the QB HE wants to,he is always instructed by him to play cutler. any owner that runs a team like that has got to go before they can have a successful franchise.

Jay Cutler hasn’t been the Bear’s QB in three years, nutter.

I wouldn't write your Bears off quite yet. That was one of those one for the ages comebacks by Rodgers.

Dude, with 2 minutes left and no timeouts, they allowed a guy to catch a 10-yard pass over the middle and then run it 65 yards into the end zone. There’s no way that should ever happen. And that was two plays after Fuller dropped an interception that hit him right in the numbers that would have ended the game.

Bad teams find ways to lose games they should win.

I wouldn't write your Bears off quite yet. That was one of those one for the ages comebacks by Rodgers.

Dude, with 2 minutes left and no timeouts, they allowed a guy to catch a 10-yard pass over the middle and then run it 65 yards into the end zone. There’s no way that should ever happen. And that was two plays after Fuller dropped an interception that hit him right in the numbers that would have ended the game.

I see a good fast young QB and a defense with Khalil Mack. I'm just saying they looked pretty good they just didn't seal the deal. Redskins are my team so I had no dog in that fight.

I see a good fast young QB and a defense with Khalil Mack. I'm just saying they looked pretty good they just didn't seal the deal. Redskins are my team so I had no dog in that fight.

He sucks the bears should of got Watson out of Clemson, like I said, but if they did they wouldn't of picked up mack this year , another hall of famer linebacker from the bears is on his way.

Forum List

Back