Conn mayor's 'tacos' comment in Latino profiling/bullying by police case draw outrage

Watch the video in the OP link. The whole thing. It is like watching a train wreck.

Holy smokes, that guy is one of the most politically inept bunglers I have seen in a coon's age.

And by coon I mean, er...uh...never mind...I am going home to eat some watermelon. And THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!

Racist!

To think that there are individuals on this forum that want to strangle the next person who accuses the GOP of racism. The mayor is a Republican

U.S. News - Conn. mayor's 'tacos' comment in Latino profiling case draws outrage

The mayor of East Haven, Conn., came under a torrent of criticism Wednesday for telling a TV reporter “I might have tacos” when asked about how he would support the Latino community in the aftermath of the arrest of four town police officers accused of racially profiling and bullying Latino residents.

Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy called Mayor Joseph Maturo's comments "repugnant" and "unacceptable." An attorney for some Latinos suing the town police department called the comments “appalling.” Some residents said the mayor should step down...

Maturo did not return a telephone call from msnbc.com for additional comment.

Funny, I don't find it offensive racist.

Who cares what a tea-bagger like you thinks? :cuckoo:

I don't. :razz:

I am in the mood for tacos all of a sudden.
Any Mexican's in this thread with a good recipe??

he should have gone with the burritos

He probably would have preferred a pizza, but he was asked how he would support Latinos.
Latinos make crappy pizza but much better tacos than Italians.

I thought Latinos made good criminals and migrant fruit pickers.

And kick ass Huevos Rancheros, too, not to mention Vaca Frita.
But then, Vaca Frita is a Cuban dish and everyone knows Cubans aren't "real Hispanics" because they tend to vote Republican.

I am in the mood for tacos all of a sudden.
Any Mexican's in this thread with a good recipe??

I'm German, but I make good taco's.

Taco = anything inside a corn tortilla!

Pollo Asada - I use chicken breast. Soak overnight in a marinade of lemon or lime juice with garlic, onion, cilantro, and chilies. I like Serrano and Piquin, but Jalapeno is good too. Grill at medium heat. Put in a tortilla with cabbage and radish. Or go gringo and use lettuce, tomato and cheese. Pour Herdez Salsa Casera from the can, on it.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0049ZA7W8/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0000GG256&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0PQGR8R03BD908X77ZNZ]Herdez Salsa Casera Hot, 28-Ounce (Pack of 6): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food[/ame]

To think that there are individuals on this forum that want to strangle the next person who accuses the GOP of racism. The mayor is a Republican

U.S. News - Conn. mayor's 'tacos' comment in Latino profiling case draws outrage

The mayor of East Haven, Conn., came under a torrent of criticism Wednesday for telling a TV reporter “I might have tacos” when asked about how he would support the Latino community in the aftermath of the arrest of four town police officers accused of racially profiling and bullying Latino residents.

Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy called Mayor Joseph Maturo's comments "repugnant" and "unacceptable." An attorney for some Latinos suing the town police department called the comments “appalling.” Some residents said the mayor should step down...

Is it the Mayor's job to support latinos or the entire town equally? I'd call that a reasonable answer to a racist question.

It's individuals such as yourself that empower and enable racists within your ranks. Carry on.
I have come to understand that when idiots want to support illegal aliens criminal activities they accuse anyone against illegal aliens as "racists". That is such BULL!!! Maybe the mayor should have thought before he spoke. Dimwits say really stupid stuff also, do you speak up about them? Probably not.

Funny, I don't find it offensive racist.

Who cares what a tea-bagger like you thinks? :cuckoo:

I don't. :razz:
Who cares what a dimwit butt kisser like you thinks, we don't.

Forum List

Back