Conn mayor's 'tacos' comment in Latino profiling/bullying by police case draw outrage

LOL, so now tacos is racist..

you can't make this stupid shit up folks.

he should of said, tamales

Elian%20and%20Taco%20Bell%20dog%202.jpg

There has to be something in the water up there...the people are friggen insane.

I might have tacos. is appalling, repugnant...

I think they should hang him from the highest tree.

my gawd....:cuckoo:

They want to Mayor to resign over it..

I'm just laughing my ass off...

To think that there are individuals on this forum that want to strangle the next person who accuses the GOP of racism. The mayor is a Republican

U.S. News - Conn. mayor's 'tacos' comment in Latino profiling case draws outrage

The mayor of East Haven, Conn., came under a torrent of criticism Wednesday for telling a TV reporter “I might have tacos” when asked about how he would support the Latino community in the aftermath of the arrest of four town police officers accused of racially profiling and bullying Latino residents.

Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy called Mayor Joseph Maturo's comments "repugnant" and "unacceptable." An attorney for some Latinos suing the town police department called the comments “appalling.” Some residents said the mayor should step down...

Maturo did not return a telephone call from msnbc.com for additional comment.

Is it the Mayor's job to support latinos or the entire town equally? I'd call that a reasonable answer to a racist question.

It's individuals such as yourself that empower and enable racists within your ranks. Carry on.

Right. And I suppose you don't see demanding special treatment because of race as racist.

Forum List

Back