Black community in Philly protests against the police, but also complains that police aren't solving enough killings

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
When 2015 ended, there had been 280 homicides in the City of Brotherly Love, an unfortunate jump from 248 the previous year, but overall he presided over a sharp drop in murder. In 2007, the year before he became Commissioner, there were 391 bodies laying in the city streets. In Mayor Michael Nutter’s (D-Philadelphia) and the new Commissioner’s first year, homicides dropped to 331, and then to 302 the following year. 2013 saw 246 homicides, the lowest number since 1967.

It seems that the city has re-earned that nickname!

As of December 9th, Killadelphia had seen 465 corpses homicides. That’s good for the bronze medal, 3rd place in all of the city’s long history, under Mayor Nutter’s successor, Jim Kenney (D-Philadelphia), under ‘social justice’ District Attorney Larry Krasner, the beneficiary of George Soros’ campaign millions, and Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw, who seems to be trying, but is little more than a pawn and tool of Mayor Kenney, and had her own ‘social justice’ history in Oakland and Portland.'

The problem is not only the inability of the unsupported, under-siege, police whose budget has been cut in response to protests and liberal calls to 'Defund The police' - it's also an inability...or unwillingness...co CONVICT:

"In 8,500 shootings since 2015, suspects have been charged in 1 out of 5 cases and convicted in just 9%."

Part of the problem is the liberal political propaganda of reporting 'GUN VIOLENCE' instead of 'MURDER' in a political attempt to build a case to eliminate the 2nd Amendment / strip Americans of their constitutional Right town firearms:

Gun violence” is the euphemism used by the credentialed media and the left to avoid blaming actual people."

...but back to the title / thread topic, which is the frustration and outrage by Philly residents at the Police for being unable to stop / lower the shooting and murder rate in their 'City of Brotherly Love'...

The MURDER rate in Philly has risen in Philly from 280 to 465 so far in 2020, from Philly citizens killing LESS THAN one of their fellow citizens a day each year to MURDERING MORE than one of their fellow citizens per day in a year...while blaming the police and demanding they be 'defunded', making it even tougher on them to deal with the large number of citizens in Philly shooting and killing one another each year.

Here's a thought, Philly:

STOP BLACK-ON-BLACK CRIME / MURDER IN PHILLY....STOP SHOOTING ONE ANOTHER!

It's a CHOICE! THAT is the ONLY thing that is going to lower the murder rate in 'The City of BROTHERLY LOVE'!

In addition to no longer opposing abortions or fag weddings, I fully support the complete and total withdrawal of all police in major cities.

The rest of us need to wall off these areas and allow the parasites inside to cannibalize the weakest bed wetters, and then shoot the survivors off the tops of the walls when they've run out of protein. In a year or two there will be nothing left inside but some 4 legged animals sniffing around for the remaining food and we can go back to a normal life.

We can not allow these pieces of shit to do what they did in the USSR, and we do not have to because we have more guns than the government. We also have more allies and friends that have the keys to ammo vaults, weapons vaults, tanks and aircraft than the bed wetters do. This will not go down like the bolshevik revolution. This will be a purge that Darwin would approve of.

qAkD0_VJm27NvtqR3o66kzT8dLoHixnuSMuvG6x6SizrBiXByLE8xPuy0iZLH5LraaniLhTOe_1nEnhiRRvN3HlAtr_haBKGYQSZppxsK5gHgwK5NQBxactvOroe9eyGJWynFcXFwhlJcOkGINGwPUzoJiIcRKfkqyNmxNxWlkK4qm0RDRGDIp5RaQtzIPrLxjov4-UQHg3r3pPISK4VxeSs_701BD3Uu-dT_yl5GsYvMm-Ye_NRWF-ZBRq_5N8kYiALkz46bx2fyZHJlmj2rH92pO9FDgHOcBomn_R5sxQzrvr9oamGm1QoLwbhnCh2vS0TKIq_63DVnY5g315VKwACHEuI6JfzSkx2XzGx_KzQ5Chm4nz7apz7_jug8OsV6FnDolrKVq-OhHCHMrlKjV9RScZdhU0cvt_YlCYvgeOFP4PXaAUuIWNJJGBadO9t3kWEHYjF6wotDn0iNialBeVHr0p5TYElv0ia--WGWeziinnyXxVJ7dxYdC4kHg6JSRUqdbjzwFFm_-piZDr4LYJeTKCP6QXo5ENJM6ok_YHBqrtN0_3baapcvtIdp_ZiCXpXDVcMWSlSIB2UZrB3O9AqtG-a-NmvKGycHNuLryJ5nM98DnpqAtQBQ-XaC6Z6pjt4j6wFF_Q_62J91jgFhFyylSoflyFDSsWOXN_D_e_AjGDG13PtLnIq4pkmhw=w1233-h925-no

In addition to no longer opposing abortions or fag weddings, I fully support the complete and total withdrawal of all police in major cities.

What is more likely to reduce the exploding murder rate in Philly and other such cities like Chicago, getting rid of the police or for the citizens of these cities to STOP KILLING EACH OTHER?

What is more likely to reduce the exploding murder rate in Philly and other such cities like Chicago, getting rid of the police or for the citizens of these cities to STOP KILLING EACH OTHER?

At this point I seriously do not give a Fruit Fly's Fuck.

1607701404356.png

I seriously want these "people" to die. They're parasites, oxygen thieves, genetic garbage. I don't care what they do to themselves or each other.

What do other citizens in other exploding crime rate cities feel about defunding the police?

Owner of destroyed Minneapolis salon blasts $8M police budget cut
EVERYONE IS 'AFRAID'

Owner of destroyed Minneapolis salon blasts $8M police budget cut

"We need police. ... We need protection....people feel less safe amid a surge in crime over the past year."

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the violent crime rate escalates as police presence decreases...but it does take someone smarter than a Democrat / snowflake to understand that defunding and eliminating the number of police will NOT result in lowering the exploding violent crime and murder rate.

I saw a report this morning about how Joe Biden was overheard talking to fellow Democrats the other day saying how the GOP kicked the Democrats' collective asses in Congressional elections this year over the Liberal / Democrat call to 'Defund The Police'. Though he won't say so publicly, even with serious dementia, he knows 'Defund The Police' is a LOSER with the majority of the American people.

At this point I seriously do not give a Fruit Fly's Fuck.

View attachment 427753

I seriously want these "people" to die. They're parasites, oxygen thieves, genetic garbage. I don't care what they do to themselves or each other.
Obviously...pathetic.

The police are damned if they do.

The police are damned if they don't.

You just can't satisfy certain folks.

A lot of Americans fall all over themselves 24/7 trying to satisfy the demands of certain folks.

Is this a great country or what?!

Forum List

Back