Congressman: Obama's Senate Replacement Must Be Black

The taxpayers should buy him this T-shirt:

racist-tshirt.jpg

I don't understand. While you can certainly disagree with his statement either way, one is just plain stupid (the national disgrace) but there is no real evidence that the man actually said that. AP has gotten things wrong often enough, as do all news agencies on occasion.

I would just like to see what he actually said before I jump all over him for being an idiot.

why is his feeling it's a national disgrace an idiotic position? hyperbolic, perhaps, but not idiotic.

I do the hiring for my section at work.

A homo doesn't have a chance in Hell of getting hired.

It's an unwritten and unspoken rule.

They are over qualified, under qualified, or the jobs already been filled. :lol:

I realize that many will bitch at you or at least disagree with you for expressing your opinion.

However, I want to thank you. If it were not for people as honest as you have just been, then it would be much harder for me to validate to myself how correct I can be at times with my personal value system.

Willow's got all the time in the world. C'mon man, four thousand posts in two months? She obviously doesnt' have a job, responsibilites, or contributes to society.

Secondly, anyone who is memorizing offhanded comments some poster made two months ago needs to get a life. Or, at least a real hobby.

My memory is usually very good. I used to depend on it in the Marine Corps more than a note pad. I routinely remember things people said that I took notice of. Although remembering the exact thread after even a couple hours can be a problem.

You guys depend on us not finding your ignorant statements as some kind of shield and when I waste my time and do dig it up the lies become thick and numerous about how the person did not REALLY mean what they said.

Still can't find an exact quote. Does anyone know what this man actually said? I'm assuming FAUX took it out of context since they didn't provide an exact quote.

They're off an running on another non-issue, RAvi.

Expecting them to actually care about whether or not the issue even exists is asking much of these people.

This is just another excuse to whine about liberals and post racist remarks.

SOS, dude.

And it's bullshit. What would happen if they said a white had to replace Clinton?

All Hell would break loose and you know it.

Whatever happened to the most qualified individual?

Well, last I checked there was no shortage of old white men running things.

As for most qualified... of course, you're right.. .the choice could be a 10th generation son of wealth who went to college as a legacy.

:eusa_shhh:

Willow's got all the time in the world. C'mon man, four thousand posts in two months? She obviously doesnt' have a job, responsibilites, or contributes to society.

Secondly, anyone who is memorizing offhanded comments some poster made two months ago needs to get a life. Or, at least a real hobby.

No, I don't have a job,, and that puts a tweak in yer beak don't it?? :lol::lol::lol:

Found it.

“With the resignation of President-Elect Obama, we now have no African-American in the United States Senate and we believe it will be a national disgrace to not have this seat filled by one of the many capable African-American Illinois politicians."

*yawn*

I don't remember half the shit I say on this board, unlike you, who seems to be riveted by my brilliance.

This place is just for fun...I'm not changing anyone's mind or life here so I don't commit every comment to memory. Sorry your life is so empty that what I say is of so much importance to you.

I suggest you get a hobby that doesn't involve scrap booking my comments. :lol:

I was trying to be kind Jillian :tongue:

you are so funny and very transparent,, I think most everybody gets it! :lol::lol:

Ah now .............. your envy and jealousy is killing me, stop it!
:slap:

Does it bother you that much that Willow is doing well enough that she can afford to entertain herself in this fashion? :eusa_think:

It it does, let me know, I can add to your pain by telling you my story!

Hey, have a nice day!

Originally Posted by Silence
I don't remember half the shit I say on this board, unlike you, who seems to be riveted by my brilliance.

This place is just for fun...I'm not changing anyone's mind or life here so I don't commit every comment to memory. Sorry your life is so empty that what I say is of so much importance to you.

I suggest you get a hobby that doesn't involve scrap booking my comments.

LOL ............... you know, I monitored boards for a large ISP for a good while. I wish I had a buck each time a person used this line what they stepped in their own pile of BS.

By the way, it is not termed having an empty life.

It is called entertaining ones self with cheap entertainment, at your expense!

LOL ............... you know, I monitored boards for a large ISP for a good while. I wish I had a buck each time a person used this line what they stepped in their own pile of BS.

what else is this board for if not for fun? do you really think anything said here makes a bit of difference in the world? really? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back