Congressman: Obama's Senate Replacement Must Be Black

Is that what he said, though? Still can't find an exact quote. When a reputable news source claims some one said something they usually include an exact quote, not two words in quotes and the rest of the sentence editorialization.

so AP isn't reputable?

Didn't you know for a fact it was about "race" when ACORN was out in force and you saw the Black Panthers at the polls tapping the nightstick?

Well, I mean there were lots of tipoffs fom the general public, but Obama tried to win in spite of race, not because of it. IMO.

It's a shame (a national disgrace) his colleague wants his seat filled on a race based criterion.

i've seen the words "national disgrace" quoted. funny how the bar gets lifted for accuracy in media when you don't like the subject. or are you going to blame this on the other rush?

:rofl:
Oh, please. I've defended the idiots on the other side on rare occasions.

Mitt Romeny's defeat is a "national disgrace" according to Del, mod at USMB because someone with hair that pretty should be president.
See how that works?

Well, I mean there were lots of tipoffs fom the general public, but Obama tried to win in spite of race, not because of it. IMO.

It's a shame (a national disgrace) his colleague wants his seat filled on a race based criterion.

I used to agree with you, but what I think now is he just quietly went about his business and let them do the dirty deeds in his name! yep! I kinda think Bill, Hillary, and Geraldine were on to something..

If he actually said that, he is a racist idiot. If he didn't then this is another one of those right wing stories like the one about Michelle and the lobster she ordered at the hotel she was never in.

perhaps you should just honest up chickenshit and own the things you say instead of trying to spin,,,,, you knew all along what you said to the lefty guy about using the term messiah,, but you had to act like an idiot and demand a "quote" demand yer "fucking quote" just playing yer liberal bullshit games,, and that's what makes you chickenshit..

I don't remember half the shit I say on this board, unlike you, who seems to be riveted by my brilliance.

This place is just for fun...I'm not changing anyone's mind or life here so I don't commit every comment to memory. Sorry your life is so empty that what I say is of so much importance to you.

I suggest you get a hobby that doesn't involve scrap booking my comments. :lol:

I was trying to be kind Jillian :tongue:

If he actually said that, he is a racist idiot. If he didn't then this is another one of those right wing stories like the one about Michelle and the lobster she ordered at the hotel she was never in.

oh, I missed the lobster story! do tell,, and btw I'm quite sure if Mr. Rush did not say what is reported he said he would have brought AP and Fox to hell and back already! yes!

i think AP has slightly higher ethical standards than that, but if that's what you want to believe, knock yourself out.
I suppose I'm just more skeptical than you. Locally it was reported that he said it was a "national issue," which I'm sure you'll agree is quite different than "national disgrace." This reporter on the video doesn't provide the exact quote either, but it certainly raises a question in my mind.

Rush pushes for African American Senate replacement - 12/02/08 - Chicago News - abc7chicago.com

I suppose I'm just more skeptical than you. Locally it was reported that he said it was a "national issue," which I'm sure you'll agree is quite different than "national disgrace." This reporter on the video doesn't provide the exact quote either, but it certainly raises a question in my mind.

Rush pushes for African American Senate replacement - 12/02/08 - Chicago News - abc7chicago.com

already watched it. didn't raise any questions for me considering the poor sick SOB was only on camera for 12 seconds. i'll take AP at their word.

will it be a national disgrace if hillary is replaced by a man?

will it be a national disgrace if the new senator from delaware isn't a white man who puts his foot in his mouth regularly?

burning, burning questions.
i want answers.

already watched it. didn't raise any questions for me considering the poor sick SOB was only on camera for 12 seconds. i'll take AP at their word.

will it be a national disgrace if hillary is replaced by a man?

will it be a national disgrace if the new senator from delaware isn't a white man who puts his foot in his mouth regularly?

burning, burning questions.
i want answers.
I don't understand. While you can certainly disagree with his statement either way, one is just plain stupid (the national disgrace) but there is no real evidence that the man actually said that. AP has gotten things wrong often enough, as do all news agencies on occasion.

I would just like to see what he actually said before I jump all over him for being an idiot.

No what is typical is you leftoids thinking you can bamboozle everyone by pretending you did not say what you said. Then standard ploy around here is to claim you never said and demand someone quote you. If we do go back and find the quote then you claim it was taken out of context or that you did not mean what it obviously says. Mostly though the ploy is to depend on the person not having the time to search through all your ignorant posts and find it.

LOL .............. Yep! :clap2:

Originally Posted by RetiredGySgt
No what is typical is you leftoids thinking you can bamboozle everyone by pretending you did not say what you said. Then standard ploy around here is to claim you never said and demand someone quote you. If we do go back and find the quote then you claim it was taken out of context or that you did not mean what it obviously says. Mostly though the ploy is to depend on the person not having the time to search through all your ignorant posts and find it.

I never said I didn't say it...I said find the quote cuz she said it was "a few days ago"..... I went back through my posts (to 11/8/08)...I don't see what she's talking about... not denying I said it cuz there are some idiot libs on this board who I've called out in the past....just saying find the quote....

I do find it fascinating that she seems to have committed my every word to memory that way.... :eusa_whistle:

hahaha You just proved him correct.

LOL oh now that is priceless.

Keep digging!
:dig:

No what is typical is you leftoids thinking you can bamboozle everyone by pretending you did not say what you said. Then standard ploy around here is to claim you never said and demand someone quote you. If we do go back and find the quote then you claim it was taken out of context or that you did not mean what it obviously says.

Mostly though the ploy is to depend on the person not having the time to search through all your ignorant posts and find it.

Willow's got all the time in the world. C'mon man, four thousand posts in two months? She obviously doesnt' have a job, responsibilites, or contributes to society.

Secondly, anyone who is memorizing offhanded comments some poster made two months ago needs to get a life. Or, at least a real hobby.

Forum List

Back