Congressman: Obama's Senate Replacement Must Be Black

No what is typical is you leftoids thinking you can bamboozle everyone by pretending you did not say what you said. Then standard ploy around here is to claim you never said and demand someone quote you. If we do go back and find the quote then you claim it was taken out of context or that you did not mean what it obviously says. Mostly though the ploy is to depend on the person not having the time to search through all your ignorant posts and find it.

I never said I didn't say it...I said find the quote cuz she said it was "a few days ago"..... I went back through my posts (to 11/8/08)...I don't see what she's talking about... not denying I said it cuz there are some idiot libs on this board who I've called out in the past....just saying find the quote....

I do find it fascinating that she seems to have committed my every word to memory that way.... :eusa_whistle:

Obama was supposed to be "not about race" and this sort of trashes that theory.

Obama's campaign said he wasn't about race. He ran his campaign without making race an issue. Caligirl made the quote above. I took it to read that she was equating Obama with what this guy said...ie: his stance that he's not about race is bullshit.

You took it one way, I took it another. that's life....get over it.

I never said I didn't say it...I said find the quote cuz she said it was "a few days ago"..... I went back through my posts (to 11/8/08)...I don't see what she's talking about... not denying I said it cuz there are some idiot libs on this board who I've called out in the past....just saying find the quote....

I do find it fascinating that she seems to have committed my every word to memory that way.... :eusa_whistle:

I committed it to memory cause it was so unlike you to call a lefty out on anything.. DUmmie

why would I be chickenshit to admit calling out some idiot lib who called Obama the messiah? you really are a crackpot Willow :cuckoo:

I know, I know,, what was I yesterday??? A fucking idiot,,, today a crackpot,, is that an up or down move? doyathink?? well doya huh?

calm down, love, no one's blaming your hero for this.

the point is, everyone's been saying obama's election was some kind of bellwether event and now we can all join hands, sing kumbaya and stroll confidently into a better brighter future where race doesn't matter at all. clearly, that's not the case.

Well, I never said those things... I just think it makes things better and changes some of the old paradigms.

But I also can't say I'm terribly surprised that a former black panther would think that it would be a "national disgrace" if a white person got Obama's seat. And, as you can see from the racists who've been losing their minds since Nov 4th, we do still have a ways to go.

Well, I never said those things... I just think it makes things better and changes some of the old paradigms.

But I also can't say I'm terribly surprised that a former black panther would think that it would be a "national disgrace" if a white person got Obama's seat. And, as you can see from the racists who've been losing their minds since Nov 4th, we do still have a ways to go.

damn, when did everyone get so literal? did you really think i meant everyone?
i'm gonna edit my post

are you actually calling Obama the messiah bobo? or am I reading that wrong? I HOPE I'm reading that wrong...

welll well welll here we are Silence! honey bunny,, post number 7..... Thread "A New Sheriff In Town" and you searched and searched and can't possibly figure out what I was talking about!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/64867-new-sheriff-in-town.html

you must live at 2105 Moonbat Lane! call 1-800-HELP-ME :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I know, I know,, what was I yesterday??? A fucking idiot,,, today a crackpot,, is that an up or down move? doyathink?? well doya huh?

now you're saying I called you a fucking idiot yesterday? wow you really are on a roll Willow :cuckoo: Again, I looked for the quote and found nothing yesterday where I called you a fucking idiot. On 12/1 I asked if you were retarded though, does that count? :lol:

and it's not unlike me to call out a lib when they say stupid shit.....funny, I don't recall ever seeing you call out one of your idiot con cohorts though.....but then, I don't really pay that close attention to the things you say since most of it is nonsense anyway. :tongue:

now you're saying I called you a fucking idiot yesterday? wow you really are on a roll Willow :cuckoo: Again, I looked for the quote and found nothing yesterday where I called you a fucking idiot. On 12/1 I asked if you were retarded though, does that count? :lol:

and it's not unlike me to call out a lib when they say stupid shit.....funny, I don't recall ever seeing you call out one of your idiot con cohorts though.....but then, I don't really pay that close attention to the things you say since most of it is nonsense anyway. :tongue:

you are just chickenshit,, bawk bawk bawk bawkkkk!!

are you actually calling Obama the messiah bobo? or am I reading that wrong? I HOPE I'm reading that wrong...

welll well welll here we are Silence! honey bunny,, post number 7..... Thread "A New Sheriff In Town" and you searched and searched and can't possibly figure out what I was talking about!

you must live at 2105 Moonbat Lane! call 1-800-HELP-ME :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: congrats...you found it.... I never said I didn't say it. I remembered saying it.... but couldn't remember who I said it too... it's flattering that you remembered the thread and everything Willow....do you have a crush on me or something? :redface:

I'm curious though....when I search all my posts it only goes back to 11/8/08 and that post doesn't show up...that's odd...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...amas-national-security-team-5.html#post920738

check it out chickenshit,,, post number 65,, are you getting old that you can't remember shit????:lol:

:lol: :lol: congrats...you found it.... I never said I didn't say it. I remembered saying it.... but couldn't remember who I said it too... it's flattering that you remembered the thread and everything Willow....do you have a crush on me or something? :redface:

I'm curious though....when I search all my posts it only goes back to 11/8/08 and that post doesn't show up...that's odd...

it's really hard to backpedal when yer kneedeep in shit.

:lol: I guess so

perhaps you should concentrate more on the things you say rather than the things I say...cuz most of the time you sound semi-retarded :eusa_whistle:

perhaps you should just honest up chickenshit and own the things you say instead of trying to spin,,,,, you knew all along what you said to the lefty guy about using the term messiah,, but you had to act like an idiot and demand a "quote" demand yer "fucking quote" just playing yer liberal bullshit games,, and that's what makes you chickenshit..

what exactly do you think i claimed?

the point is, everyone has been saying obama's election was some kind of bellwether event and now we can all join hands, sing kumbaya and stroll confidently into a better brighter future where race doesn't matter at all. clearly, that's not the case.

the point is, everyone has been saying obama's election was some kind of bellwether event and now we can all join hands, sing kumbaya and stroll confidently into a better brighter future where race doesn't matter at all. clearly, that's not the case.

and again, when did everyone get so literal?

i changed it to many, and i stand by it.

Is that what he said, though? Still can't find an exact quote. When a reputable news source claims some one said something they usually include an exact quote, not two words in quotes and the rest of the sentence editorialization.

Forum List

Back