Congressional Panel: Put planned parenthood officials in jail for selling aborted baby parts

Nature created plants that induce a miscarriage and prevent pregnancy.

Natural laws.

Same methods of animal husbandry used in animals were first domesticated.

Man learned from nature.
I see.

Adam... did you eat the apple?

The woman you made gave it to me.

Adam made a choice
Cain made a choice
Fratricide is a choice

You can impose laws, but someone somewhere will still make their own choice regardless.

The metaphor of the apple is supposed to have given mankind knowledge. Is that a bad thing?

“For [Sanger], female liberation was primarily about sexual liberation,” Franks points out. Sanger was by no means “pro-choice” or a true feminist. She only believed that certain populations had a right to bear children, and was comfortable dictating the reproductive futures of everyone.
Sanger believed that abortion was an abomination. That it was wrong and she would not allow it in her clinics.

Prevention is always preferable, but it is a right of a woman to choose and to control her own body. Her life, her liberty, her freedom, her self determination, her body, her choice.
Again... it isn't her body.

The Illusion of Choice: 90% of American Media Controlled by 6 Corporations

All are corporations that have their own shady histories, dealings and suspicious actors. Disney being widely regarded as an occult enterprise aimed at warping the minds of children with disturbing subliminal imagery. One of these companies is also the 12th largest US military defense contractor, so it’s no surprise that so much of our entertainment centers around the glorification of war and violence.
I would have thought you would have cared more about proving the immorality of abortion than proving your perception of Margaret Sanger. I too at one time believed as you did until I discovered that she was a staunch opponent of abortion. Apparently more than you.

Nature created plants that induce a miscarriage and prevent pregnancy.

Natural laws.

Same methods of animal husbandry used in animals were first domesticated.

Man learned from nature.
I see.

Adam made a choice
Cain made a choice
Fratricide is a choice

You can impose laws, but someone somewhere will still make their own choice regardless.

The metaphor of the apple is supposed to have given mankind knowledge. Is that a bad thing?
This isn't about choices. This is about rationalizing a wrong as a right.

It is about a woman's control over her own body and determining her own goals and future

The world is not under populated. Mankind is not in danger of extinction. There is not justification to force a woman to carry and give birth if she does not want. Birth control should be a woman's right be it with stones, seeds, herbs or dung if they don't want to take the risk or loan their body to produce a baby.
First and foremost it is their body. When men want to be given a utreras, put up with the physical changes and the pain of giving birth, good for them, let them. No women should be forced to.

This is about the woman's freedom and control over her life, not about over breeding for the whims of others.

You say it is wrong, but many other in the world have no opinion or permit a woman to choose. Even in islam where many are forced into marriage have a right to not carry a child. Unfortunately very young girls are not well educated in their own laws or in the natural methods to prevent or abort.

If you want to decide what is right and wrong, you give birth to all the babies and put your life and ambitions on hold for so many months each year and then try to raise all the children.

Be my guest.

I went through high risk child birth twice, lost one and finally had a hysterectomy. Sometimes it is about having a life and being able to limit the number of children you have, not about never having them.

Children should be had when the time is right and when they are loved, not because of an accident or worse because they were assaulted.

No one is forcing a woman to have an abortion. It is a hard choice, but it is up to the woman to make that choice for herself.
It isn't her body. It is a genetically distinct new human being. The science n this is clear and definitive. It is not a matter of taste or speculation. It based on empirical evidence.

She has to use her womb. That is her body. Without her wombs there is not developement.

You find a way to imitate a woman's womb go for it. iIt is her womb and her egg. Yes her body. Her choice if the wants to lend it out and take the time and physical changes involved to bring a embryo/fetus to term. Who should raise the children that are born and unwanted, the state? That has worked out so well when most end up abused, on drugs and engaged in high risk sexual behavior if they don't find loving parents to adopt them at an early age.
Adults would rather seek to adopt outside the country than adopt children here? Too many children are born with addictions because women don't abort and continue with their life style. How is that a quality of life for the kids to suffer like that. Most will not see puberty and if they do end up with a number of health and mental issues. Is that really the life they should have?

Other culture kill babies that are weak or deformed, or leave them to the wild animals.

If woman does not love the fetus, she will not do all that is necessary for it's health and well being. Are you going to make her a prisoner and force her to eat, exercise and behave in a manner you determine for nine months? Slavery

You and your personal morality cannot control a woman or her life just because you think her purpose in life is to breed. It has to be her choice, her free choice.

Even today there is a risk to her life to carry and give birth. Even under the best conditions and circumstances not all babies will live. You can't force a man to be a father any more than you can force a woman to be a mother. It has to come from the heart. Still women who did want the child can after birth be repealed for a number of reason to the child. Some women are allergic to the fetus and even deathly allergic to their baby. The risk have to be hers to take, not your imposition of your faith on her.

You control your life and let others control theirs

All are corporations that have their own shady histories, dealings and suspicious actors. Disney being widely regarded as an occult enterprise aimed at warping the minds of children with disturbing subliminal imagery. One of these companies is also the 12th largest US military defense contractor, so it’s no surprise that so much of our entertainment centers around the glorification of war and violence.
I would have thought you would have cared more about proving the immorality of abortion than proving your perception of Margaret Sanger. I too at one time believed as you did until I discovered that she was a staunch opponent of abortion. Apparently more than you.

When you don't know history nor understand it , you are easily manipulated into believing anything./ You are also doomed to repeat it That's what they teach you " ignore history and documented events so we can control you wake the hell up.

Maybe you should also go learn about this topic

The NEGRO PROJECT: Margaret Sanger's EUGENIC Plan for Black America

"…I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing’
therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live."

--Deuteronomy 30:19 (NKJV)
On the crisp, sunny, fall Columbus Day in 1999, organizers of the "Say So" march approached the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court. The marchers, who were predominantly black pastors and lay persons, concluded their three-day protest at the site of two monumental cases: the school desegregation Brown v. Board of Education (1954) and the pro-abortion Roe v. Wade "rights" in t he latter–converged in the declaration of Rev. Johnny M. Hunter, the march’s sponsor and national director of Life, Education and Resource Network (LEARN), the largest black pro-life organization.

‘"Civil rights’ doesn’t mean anything without a right to life!" declared Hunter. He and the other marchers were protesting the disproportionately high number of abortions in the black community. The high number is no accident. Many Americans–black and white–are unaware of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger’s Negro Project. Sanger created this program in 1939, after the organization changed its name from the American Birth Control League (ABCL) to the Birth Control Federation of America (BCFA).
BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project

I see.

Adam made a choice
Cain made a choice
Fratricide is a choice

It is about a woman's control over her own body and determining her own goals and future

The world is not under populated. Mankind is not in danger of extinction. There is not justification to force a woman to carry and give birth if she does not want. Birth control should be a woman's right be it with stones, seeds, herbs or dung if they don't want to take the risk or loan their body to produce a baby.
First and foremost it is their body. When men want to be given a utreras, put up with the physical changes and the pain of giving birth, good for them, let them. No women should be forced to.

This is about the woman's freedom and control over her life, not about over breeding for the whims of others.

You say it is wrong, but many other in the world have no opinion or permit a woman to choose. Even in islam where many are forced into marriage have a right to not carry a child. Unfortunately very young girls are not well educated in their own laws or in the natural methods to prevent or abort.

If you want to decide what is right and wrong, you give birth to all the babies and put your life and ambitions on hold for so many months each year and then try to raise all the children.

Be my guest.

I went through high risk child birth twice, lost one and finally had a hysterectomy. Sometimes it is about having a life and being able to limit the number of children you have, not about never having them.

Children should be had when the time is right and when they are loved, not because of an accident or worse because they were assaulted.

No one is forcing a woman to have an abortion. It is a hard choice, but it is up to the woman to make that choice for herself.
It isn't her body. It is a genetically distinct new human being. The science n this is clear and definitive. It is not a matter of taste or speculation. It based on empirical evidence.

She has to use her womb. That is her body. Without her wombs there is not developement.

You find a way to imitate a woman's womb go for it. iIt is her womb and her egg. Yes her body. Her choice if the wants to lend it out and take the time and physical changes involved to bring a embryo/fetus to term. Who should raise the children that are born and unwanted, the state? That has worked out so well when most end up abused, on drugs and engaged in high risk sexual behavior if they don't find loving parents to adopt them at an early age.
Adults would rather seek to adopt outside the country than adopt children here? Too many children are born with addictions because women don't abort and continue with their life style. How is that a quality of life for the kids to suffer like that. Most will not see puberty and if they do end up with a number of health and mental issues. Is that really the life they should have?

Other culture kill babies that are weak or deformed, or leave them to the wild animals.

If woman does not love the fetus, she will not do all that is necessary for it's health and well being. Are you going to make her a prisoner and force her to eat, exercise and behave in a manner you determine for nine months? Slavery

You and your personal morality cannot control a woman or her life just because you think her purpose in life is to breed. It has to be her choice, her free choice.

Even today there is a risk to her life to carry and give birth. Even under the best conditions and circumstances not all babies will live. You can't force a man to be a father any more than you can force a woman to be a mother. It has to come from the heart. Still women who did want the child can after birth be repealed for a number of reason to the child. Some women are allergic to the fetus and even deathly allergic to their baby. The risk have to be hers to take, not your imposition of your faith on her.

The mothers womb is no longer needed. Like I keep telling you the goal is to destroy humanity as we know it, destroy the family, take away the human ability to feel , think, and act as humans.
Saul Alinsky's great at brainwashing where do you think these Elitist we all know by name got their power from it's a circle of narcissistic control freaks who are excellent at brainwashing people into thinking this is ok, among many other issues.

Ever here of STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
EVER hear of the CIA using certain tactics
Ever hear of the FBI stating if you want to hide something put it in plain view...

All of this is in such plain view and you all can't see a g.d. thing as it all unfolds right in front of you.

SCIENTISTS SMASH RECORD FOR HUMAN EMBRYOS GROWN IN LAB IN ...

May 4, 2016 ... Human embryo survives outside the womb for 13 days – about twice the previous .... that is both free of artificial additives and utilizes high quality processes to ensure for a truly ... Left Attack Trump As He Trolls Dinosaur Media.

AI KILLS FIRST HUMAN WHILE MOTHER NATURE PREPARES TO KILL THOUSANDS

Jul 8, 2016 ... Artificial leaf copies nature to manufacture medicine · Science & Tech ... Oh, and a human being is a human being whether they were gestated in a womb or a jar. .... Left Attack Trump As He Trolls Dinosaur Media · watch ...

HORROR: INTACT FETUS MOVES ARMS, LEGS OUTSIDE WOMB IN LATEST ...

Aug 19, 2015 ... Horror: Intact Fetus Moves Arms, Legs Outside Womb in Latest Planned Parenthood Video ... A fully intact human fetus is seen moving its arms and legs outside of the womb, in the latest .... Fake News: Mainstream Media Whitewashes Islamic Terror in Berlin ... Left Attack Trump As He Trolls Dinosaur Media.

I'm for individual freedoms.

I care about individual rights,

Why should I care about religious morality by an individual regarding her own body?

If your morality is against abortion, don't have one.

Legally it is her body and her life.

You want to populate the world, you give birth or create a way to produce eggs and sperm and develop to birth, on your own dime.

You have the money, time and love, you take all the children and raise them.

You have the natural resources to care for all the children in a safe and health manner without taking from others, go for it.

You want to use a woman's body, you have to ask and she has to be willing. I don't mean sex. If she is willing to be impregnated and incur the cost and take the risk to her life, that is her choice. Her free choice. Just because she finds herself to be pregnant does not mean she "has" top change her life, dreams or take the risks.

She is free to use tea, herbs or any other method to terminate if she feels it is an invasion of her body. She is free to carry and give up after birth if she wants. It has to be up to her, not you.

I see.

Adam made a choice
Cain made a choice
Fratricide is a choice

Be my guest.

The life she is ending is not her own.

I'm for individual freedoms.

I care about individual rights,

Why should I care about religious morality by an individual regarding her own body?

If your morality is against abortion, don't have one.

Legally it is her body and her life.

You want to populate the world, you give birth or create a way to produce eggs and sperm and develop to birth, on your own dime.

You have the money, time and love, you take all the children and raise them.

You have the natural resources to care for all the children in a safe and health manner without taking from others, go for it.

You want to use a woman's body, you have to ask and she has to be willing. I don't mean sex. If she is willing to be impregnated and incur the cost and take the risk to her life, that is her choice. Her free choice. Just because she finds herself to be pregnant does not mean she "has" top change her life, dreams or take the risks.

She is free to use tea, herbs or any other method to terminate if she feels it is an invasion of her body. She is free to carry and give up after birth if she wants. It has to be up to her, not you.
I don't believe you do care about individual rights. At conception a new human being who has never existed before and will never exist again has come into existence. He/she's DNA will record it as a very specific person; an individual One whose inalienable rights you do not respect.

Adam made a choice
Cain made a choice
Fratricide is a choice

Be my guest.

The life she is ending is not her own.

Her egg

The so-called pro-life crowd is only pro-life when it comes to fetuses and isn't interested in taking care of the infant once it's spit out of the uterus and is definitely not pro-life when it comes to criminals and enemies.

And you are only interested in being a liar.

Forum List

Back