Texas Planned Parenthood wanted to sell aborted baby livers for $750 each

babynoah-672x372-1.jpg

Ripped from the womb and sectioned to put big bucks in their coffers.

Infanticide at its cruelest.

More of this disgusting story @ Texas Planned Parenthood wanted to sell aborted baby livers for $750 each, Daleiden trial reveals

Planned Parenthood said they weren't selling baby body parts. <gong!> They lied.

Seems most hospitals check to see if they can sell the dead body parts after failing to save them.
Your point here? Is there an age limit to donate for you?
Would you turn down a part if needed? But, both young and old are used in research or teachings.

Yes its called respect
Its called love you twat..

I am not killing nothing

Jesus christ if we went into killing my daughter wouldn't be alive today, skye wouldn't be alive today.

Let people be.

babynoah-672x372-1.jpg

Ripped from the womb and sectioned to put big bucks in their coffers.

Infanticide at its cruelest.

More of this disgusting story @ Texas Planned Parenthood wanted to sell aborted baby livers for $750 each, Daleiden trial reveals

Planned Parenthood said they weren't selling baby body parts. <gong!> They lied.

Seems most hospitals check to see if they can sell the dead body parts after failing to save them.
Your point here? Is there an age limit to donate for you?
Would you turn down a part if needed? But, both young and old are used in research or teachings.

I believe that fetuses are separate human beings from their mothers because they have different DNA. In my understanding, it's against the law to wantonly kill someone. That's what abortion is. It is the wanton taking of life away from someone using both deceit in brainwashing the mother of that baby to sign a paper for her baby to be killed and a promise she will not sue the clinic her procedure is completed in. It enables the agency to carry out ending people's lives. Pity.

Abortion is sick..and I despise it

Its cruel as hell..
Jesus christ if we went into killing my daughter wouldn't be alive today, skye wouldn't be alive today.

Let people be.

Abortion is not the answer..its Nazism

Hmm? SOooo, you seem to be trying to say medical terminations of an unborn Fetus is killing? Do I understand this correctly?
If I do. You're saying killing is sick, right?. The termination of the fetus, correct? You say Abortion is not the answer. But take no actions
that will provide an option for these abortions not to be done.

Like, say, Opening an 'Unplanned SpawnHood Donation Center'. Come on in, we will provide you and the unplanned Spawn all medical, financial, Housing etc. Till the newly born unplanned
Patristic Spawn is 18 years old. Or we will take the newborn off your hands the day you give birth.

Is there a difference to you if the oven baking Patristic Spawn is terminated before being a born person?
As to an already born baby being killed/murdered? And does it matter if gender is involved as to which boy/girl dies?

Please click below.
Exodus 11:5
Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn son of the female slave, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well.
and
Exodus 12:29

Deuteronomy 20:14
As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies.
--Why are you not taking these females as plunder, they are your enemies having an
Abortion?

These Bible instructions are getting really SICK!
All your whining is about your weak, cheap-ass feelings on the matter.
If you a skank bitch, don't get an Abortion. If U R sperm donor, ask
your skank Bitch not to have an Abortion if you forgot to check before
sperm injection on her. Before asking her feelings on the matter. For a drunken one-nighter
AND Stay out of ALL other females' personal choices moron.
What type of moral code does fake god/lord make you a moron in this matter?

"Denounce all jihadists and crusaders for what they are: psychopathic criminals with ugly delusions. And terrible sexual repressions.~CHitchens"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back