Congressional Panel: Put planned parenthood officials in jail for selling aborted baby parts

Better to use the organs rather than just letting them decompose.
As for abortion in general, the matter should be up to each state. If California for example, is pro-choice, that should be their state's decision and if Texas is pro-life (excuse me, pro-birth, not really pro-life), then that should be their choice.
The so-called pro-life crowd is only pro-life when it comes to fetuses and isn't interested in taking care of the infant once it's spit out of the uterus and is definitely not pro-life when it comes to criminals and enemies.
Just like animals when nobody wants to adopt them just kill it right. Throw it into a dumpster.
After all that is the subliminal indoctrinated messages taught.
Human life is pretty much not worth a damn thing. Hmmm no wonder.

Woman's life is priority. Till it is viable outside the womb, it is the woman who decides.
You should not know who has an abortion due to privacy rights a woman can have a home abortion in the first three months with no medical records at all.
If she wants to donate the tissue from a clinical abortions that should be her choice. Otherwise the tissue might as well be casually dumped in the trash. Donated, it might save lives, same as donating organs, though less directly.

At home it would be flushed down the sewer or tossed with the rest of the garbage.

The problem is most of the women DON'T know they are not informed.
Woman's life is a priority has been falsely pushed.
Your medical records are not private any longer, your information is sold, it is also used against you as a cost that of course is hidden information..

Woman Sues Abortion Clinic That Donated Her Aborted Baby’s Body for Research Without Her Consent
Woman Sues Abortion Clinic That Donated Her Aborted Baby’s Body for Research Without Her Consent

One case in 2012 where she signed consent for donation at Southwestern Women’s Options, not PP.

So if an unborn baby is not considered a LIVING LIFE, then police should not present charges for " TWO LIVES" ...........just one when it involves a pregnant woman.

real logic there.

A dead embryo/fetus is not living. Tissue can be donated.
The Unborn act is if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence after a time when it is obvious or know that the woman is pregnant.
It is not a crime to have an abortion so the law does not apply.

Better to use the organs rather than just letting them decompose.
Amen to this. To me, if another life can be saved, that other life should be saved. Should the person who is in need of the part have to pay for it? In my opinion, no. As if needing it in the first place isn't bad enough. Why should the person have to pay for it? Isn't want they are already having to endure enough payment?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So if an unborn baby is not considered a LIVING LIFE, then police should not present charges for " TWO LIVES" ...........just one when it involves a pregnant woman.

real logic there.

The Unborn act is if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence after a time when it is obvious or know that the woman is pregnant.

The Natural Law always applies.

real logic there.

Nature created plants that induce a miscarriage and prevent pregnancy.

Natural laws.

Same methods of animal husbandry used in animals were first domesticated.

Man learned from nature.

real logic there.

Natural laws.

Man learned from nature.
I see.

Adam... did you eat the apple?

The woman you made gave it to me.

real logic there.

Natural laws.

Man learned from nature.
I see.

Adam made a choice
Cain made a choice
Fratricide is a choice

You can impose laws, but someone somewhere will still make their own choice regardless.

The metaphor of the apple is supposed to have given mankind knowledge. Is that a bad thing?

real logic there.

Natural laws.

Man learned from nature.
I see.

Adam made a choice
Cain made a choice
Fratricide is a choice

You can impose laws, but someone somewhere will still make their own choice regardless.

The metaphor of the apple is supposed to have given mankind knowledge. Is that a bad thing?

“For [Sanger], female liberation was primarily about sexual liberation,” Franks points out. Sanger was by no means “pro-choice” or a true feminist. She only believed that certain populations had a right to bear children, and was comfortable dictating the reproductive futures of everyone.

real logic there.

Natural laws.

Man learned from nature.
I see.

Adam made a choice
Cain made a choice
Fratricide is a choice

This isn't about choices. This is about rationalizing a wrong as a right.

Natural laws.

Man learned from nature.
I see.

Adam made a choice
Cain made a choice
Fratricide is a choice

“For [Sanger], female liberation was primarily about sexual liberation,” Franks points out. Sanger was by no means “pro-choice” or a true feminist. She only believed that certain populations had a right to bear children, and was comfortable dictating the reproductive futures of everyone.
Sanger believed that abortion was an abomination. That it was wrong and she would not allow it in her clinics.

The Abortion and Eugenics Policies of Nazi Germany
First, let us briefly look at the United States. It was in this country that the eugenics movement really became established. In 1910, the first major eugenic research institution, the Eugenics Records Office, was founded and in 1923, the American Eugenics Society was formed, with branches in 29 states by the end of the decade. By 1928 there were 376 college courses on eugenics, and the subject found its way into high school texts by the mid-1930's.(4) While the movement was international, by far the most work surrounding it occurred in the United States.(5) Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, did not draw a distinction between "fit" and "unfit" along racial lines, as Nazi Germany would later do. She still believed there were "tinfit" (the poor, epileptics, alcoholics, criminals, those physically and mentally disabled) who should be prevented from reproducing, by force if necessary.(6) In her Birth Control Review (October 1921, p. 5) she said, "Possibly drastic and Spartan methods may be forced upon society if it continues complacently to encourage the chance and chaotic breeding that has resulted from our stupidly cruel sentimentalism."(7)

lifeissues.net | The Abortion and Eugenics Policies of Nazi Germany

Natural laws.

Man learned from nature.
I see.

Adam made a choice
Cain made a choice
Fratricide is a choice

It is about a woman's control over her own body and determining her own goals and future

The world is not under populated. Mankind is not in danger of extinction. There is not justification to force a woman to carry and give birth if she does not want. Birth control should be a woman's right be it with stones, seeds, herbs or dung if they don't want to take the risk or loan their body to produce a baby.
First and foremost it is their body. When men want to be given a utreras, put up with the physical changes and the pain of giving birth, good for them, let them. No women should be forced to.

This is about the woman's freedom and control over her life, not about over breeding for the whims of others.

You say it is wrong, but many other in the world have no opinion or permit a woman to choose. Even in islam where many are forced into marriage have a right to not carry a child. Unfortunately very young girls are not well educated in their own laws or in the natural methods to prevent or abort.

If you want to decide what is right and wrong, you give birth to all the babies and put your life and ambitions on hold for so many months each year and then try to raise all the children.

Be my guest.

I went through high risk child birth twice, lost one and finally had a hysterectomy. Sometimes it is about having a life and being able to limit the number of children you have, not about never having them.

Children should be had when the time is right and when they are loved, not because of an accident or worse because they were assaulted.

No one is forcing a woman to have an abortion. It is a hard choice, but it is up to the woman to make that choice for herself.

Natural laws.

Man learned from nature.
I see.

Adam made a choice
Cain made a choice
Fratricide is a choice

Sanger believed that abortion was an abomination. That it was wrong and she would not allow it in her clinics.

Prevention is always preferable, but it is a right of a woman to choose and to control her own body. Her life, her liberty, her freedom, her self determination, her body, her choice.

Natural laws.

Man learned from nature.
I see.

Adam made a choice
Cain made a choice
Fratricide is a choice

It is about a woman's control over her own body and determining her own goals and future

The world is not under populated. Mankind is not in danger of extinction. There is not justification to force a woman to carry and give birth if she does not want. Birth control should be a woman's right be it with stones, seeds, herbs or dung if they don't want to take the risk or loan their body to produce a baby.
First and foremost it is their body. When men want to be given a utreras, put up with the physical changes and the pain of giving birth, good for them, let them. No women should be forced to.

This is about the woman's freedom and control over her life, not about over breeding for the whims of others.

You say it is wrong, but many other in the world have no opinion or permit a woman to choose. Even in islam where many are forced into marriage have a right to not carry a child. Unfortunately very young girls are not well educated in their own laws or in the natural methods to prevent or abort.

If you want to decide what is right and wrong, you give birth to all the babies and put your life and ambitions on hold for so many months each year and then try to raise all the children.

Be my guest.

I went through high risk child birth twice, lost one and finally had a hysterectomy. Sometimes it is about having a life and being able to limit the number of children you have, not about never having them.

Children should be had when the time is right and when they are loved, not because of an accident or worse because they were assaulted.

No one is forcing a woman to have an abortion. It is a hard choice, but it is up to the woman to make that choice for herself.
It isn't her body. It is a genetically distinct new human being. The science is clear and definitive. It is not a matter of taste or speculation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back