Congressional D's vs. R's

is that how your wife escaped?

you are a trash talker, RSR...face it. It is what you do.

I will not deny that I am good at it as well...but the difference is: I can also talk policy and politics with intelligence and I can talk about the middle east from experience.

you have neither intelligence nor experience.

except, apparently, in having spouses desert you.:rofl:

is that how your wife escaped?

you are a trash talker, RSR...face it. It is what you do.

I will not deny that I am good at it as well...but the difference is: I can also talk policy and politics with intelligence and I can talk about the middle east from experience.

you have neither intelligence nor experience.

except, apparently, in having spouses desert you.:rofl:

Yes you have alot of experience MM - in name calling, insulting remakrs, and personal attacks

As far as talking policy and politics with intelligence - please let us know when you will start

I am trying to get him to answer questions. I really am, his focus needs to change from: pissing liberals off, to being a bit nicer, and answering questions.

Aww well, we all suck in some way, so im not going to go after him. No one is perfect, and fact is, before i can criticize you or him, i have my own problems.

ANM:

you know it and I know it....RSR will never answer any questions or carry on any semblance of an intellectual debate. He is not here to talk about policy or politics, he is only here to talk trash. Go back and read that synopsis of RSR's understanding of Iraq. He doesn't know what he is talking about... he only knows how to toss out stupid one liners or to cut and paste the words of others.

let's start, shall we? Let's start by me saying that I think your cockamamie idea that Al Qaeda will prevail in Iraq over the sunnis and the shiites of Iraq with the help of the shiites from Iran is crazy. I have asked you countless times to explain that, and you cannot.

would you care to start an intelligent debate about the possible outcomes of an American departure from Iraq, or will you just continue to talk trash.

This is a real opportunity for you to join me in elevating our discussions. Will you join me?

Maineman, sometimes you do cuss, and hurl insults, youre not the only one, but if im going to call rsr out on it, i have to do the same to you, for the sake of being fair. The problem with this board is not rsr, it is civility, for which we all share responsibility for sucking at.

Now, as i said, i want you to stop cussing, and i want him to answer questions directly.

Yes you have alot of experience MM - in name calling, insulting remakrs, and personal attacks

As far as talking policy and politics with intelligence - please let us know when you will start

Maineman, sometimes you do cuss, and hurl insults, youre not the only one, but if im going to call rsr out on it, i have to do the same to you, for the sake of being fair. The problem with this board is not rsr, it is civility, for which we all share responsibility for sucking at.

Now, as i said, i want you to stop cussing, and i want him to answer questions directly.

quit trying to referee.... really.

rsr. Im gonna ask you again, stop trying to piss off maineman, and have a real debate for once, i love you, but i gotta call them as i see it. Maineman is right on this one. :neutral:

let's start, shall we? Let's start by me saying that I think your cockamamie idea that Al Qaeda will prevail in Iraq over the sunnis and the shiites of Iraq with the help of the shiites from Iran is crazy. I have asked you countless times to explain that, and you cannot.

would you care to start an intelligent debate about the possible outcomes of an American departure from Iraq, or will you just continue to talk trash.

This is a real opportunity for you to join me in elevating our discussions. Will you join me?

al queda could prevail, if it organized every cell, it had from every other country to take over iraq, but im not sure it could do that. :eusa_shifty: , more likely then not, it would be the sunni's and al queda vs iran and and shiites, and eventually, iran wins, builds a nuke, nukes israel , and takes over every middle eastern nation.

note to ANM:

As predicted, this post was ignored by RSR precisely for the reasons I stated earlier. He has no desire to discuss foreign policy, he only wants to talk trash.

note to ANM:

As predicted, this post was ignored by RSR precisely for the reasons I stated earlier. He has no desire to discuss foreign policy, he only wants to talk trash.

No answer to that set of questions pleases you. YOU are twisting what was said and makeing false and misleading claims.

Here is an easy one for ya.... If we leave now, will the current Iraqi Government be able to maintain internal security and defend her borders?

Who wants to bet we don't get an answer?

No answer to that set of questions pleases you. YOU are twisting what was said and makeing false and misleading claims.

Here is an easy one for ya.... If we leave now, will the current Iraqi Government be able to maintain internal security and defend her borders?

Who wants to bet we don't get an answer?

go back and keep up with the thread....the post quoted was in direct response to a post from redstatesrule.

In answer to your question: I doubt it.

If we leave in two years, will the current Iraqi Government be able to maintain internal security and defend her borders?

I doubt it.

Five years? I doubt it.

I firmly believe that, whenever we leave, the Iraqi armed forces will quickly devolve into reasonably well trained shiite and sunni militias.... faster than Robert E. Lee turned in his blue uniform for a grey one.

So...I answered YOUR question. Answer mine: Do you think you know as much about the middle east as Rich Higgins?

go back and keep up with the thread....the post quoted was in direct response to a post from redstatesrule.

In answer to your question: I doubt it.

If we leave in two years, will the current Iraqi Government be able to maintain internal security and defend her borders?

I doubt it.

Five years? I doubt it.

I firmly believe that, whenever we leave, the Iraqi armed forces will quickly devolve into reasonably well trained shiite and sunni militias.... faster than Robert E. Lee turned in his blue uniform for a grey one.

So...I answered YOUR question. Answer mine: Do you think you know as much about the middle east as Rich Higgins?

Hundreds of thousands will die - and libs will bellow how they care - they will do nothing - and blame Bush for the deaths

More of the same old same old

Hundreds of thousands will die - and libs will bellow how they care - they will do nothing - and blame Bush for the deaths

More of the same old same old

the POINT is, in my opinion, large numbers of Iraqis will die in the sectarian conflict that will inevitably follow our departure WHENEVER it is. The ONLY major difference in death tolls between us leaving in six months or six years will be the increase in OURS.

Which makes a hell of a lot more sense than your idea which has AQ winning it all with the help of Iran and then Iran sweeping in and ruling Iraq and giving a few table scraps to AQ or slaughtering them.

the POINT is, in my opinion, large numbers of Iraqis will die in the sectarian conflict that will inevitably follow our departure WHENEVER it is. The ONLY major difference in death tolls between us leaving in six months or six years will be the increase in OURS.

Which makes a hell of a lot more sense than your idea which has AQ winning it all with the help of Iran and then Iran sweeping in and ruling Iraq and giving a few table scraps to AQ or slaughtering them.

In my humble opinion.

If the US leaves, its because the risks outweigh the rewards.
The reward being, US political control of the region, and its resources.

Everyone is constantly going on about the troops, and the oil, but what about the corporations?

What about Haliburton(KBR) Bechtel Group, Fluor Corp. and Parsons Group.

The GOP didnt award them contracts in Iraq just to abandon them.

The US is never going to up and walk away, just leave every base they've built so it can be used by whomever has boltcutters. (or a b:shock: mb)

The Corps will put plans to rebuild on hold, and focus on maintaining the Oil flow to the US and arms flow to whomever the US sees fit.

There will always be a military presence, at the very least to guard these Corporations so they can maintain said flow, and h:eusa_pray: pefully rebuild everything 3 times.

Halliburton would NEVER move its headquarters to Dubai unless there was a guarantee that the US would for some reason or another remain strongly in the region.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/sto...=%7B71120983-5D06-416D-80D7-3B4348F8C514}

Not to mention Halliburton & KBR are the veins that keep our military forces alive.

Longterm, its in the best interest of the US Government and Multinational Corps for the US to stay in Iraq.

We simply need to be patient.

If and when the violence becomes too much of a risk, the US will retreat to bases, and escalate the training and arming of the Sunni's.

Sunni's will probably be dubbed something fantastic, like "Holy Warriors"

Iran will be coordinating training and funding and Shiite's.
All the while mumbling nuclear threats, which is ok, cause the US (No longer being spread out and tied down) will then have the availability of its full force to bring to bear if events call for it.

The little guys (Sunni's) will have all the help they need and more from the US, and if theyre lucky, some Sunni buds from Saudi Arabia.

This is all necessary in order to maintain the consistant and ideal levels of contained, controlled chaos, (CCC Im trademarking that.)and to maximize sectarian blood shed.

The US will just sit back, and watch while everyone explodes.

Sprinkling in some foregn aid, in the form of guns and rice.

The fight will rage on forever.

The US will stay a stones throw away in case there is a violent movement coordinated against Israel.

The US knows full well this occupation is a lost cause, and is doubly aware that it could in actuality go on forever.

So they take thier cues from the Afghanistan battle with Russia.

The warring factions in the region will never stop fighting, and this is key.

As long as the US funds the minority in the battle, in world view, it is acceptable.
And any cost will gladly be looked upon as a future political investment in the region.

The Shiite wont win, the US wont allow it, they will pour arms into that region uintil its nothing but a crater so deep you can dig for oil with a spoon.

The US will (most likely) instigate violent attacks if there is a lull in the battle.

This is important to remember.

Thats why they are funding the Sunni's and not the Shiite.

Wearing down the powerful majority in the region is a solid tactic.

It wont end until events occur that call for the US to intervene, meaning the Sunni's gain the upper hand.

Giving the US political gains, because the future Sunni political representatives, will already be good buds with the US.

Once we finally establish political control of the region, all the Corporations can begin the very lucrative task of rebuilding.

I am not a doctor, but I play one, when im playing doctor.

In my humble opinion.

If the US leaves, its because the risks outweigh the rewards.
The reward being, US political control of the region, and its resources.

Everyone is constantly going on about the troops, and the oil, but what about the corporations?

What about Haliburton(KBR) Bechtel Group, Fluor Corp. and Parsons Group.

The GOP didnt award them contracts in Iraq just to abandon them.

The US is never going to up and walk away, just leave every base they've built so it can be used by whomever has boltcutters. (or a b:shock: mb)

The Corps will put plans to rebuild on hold, and focus on maintaining the Oil flow to the US and arms flow to whomever the US sees fit.

There will always be a military presence, at the very least to guard these Corporations so they can maintain said flow, and h:eusa_pray: pefully rebuild everything 3 times.

Halliburton would NEVER move its headquarters to Dubai unless there was a guarantee that the US would for some reason or another remain strongly in the region.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/sto...x?guid={71120983-5D06-416D-80D7-3B4348F8C514}

Not to mention Halliburton & KBR are the veins that keep our military forces alive.

Longterm, its in the best interest of the US Government and Multinational Corps for the US to stay in Iraq.

We simply need to be patient.

If and when the violence becomes too much of a risk, the US will retreat to bases, and escalate the training and arming the Sunni's.

Sunn's will probably be dubbed something fantastic, like "Holy Warriors"

Iran will be coordinating training and funding and Shiite's.
All the while mumbling nuclear threats, which is ok, cause the US (No longer being spread out and tied down) will then have the availability of its full force to bring to bear if events call for it.

The little guys (Sunni's) will have all the help they need and more from the US, and if theyre lucky, some Sunni buds from Saudi Arabia.

This is all necessary in order to maintain the consistant and ideal levels of contained, controlled chaos, (CCC Im trademarking that.)and to maximize sectarian blood shed.

The US will just sit back, and watch while everyone explodes.

Sprinkling in some foregn aid, in the form of guns and rice.

The fight will rage on forever.

The US will stay a stones throw away in case there is a violent movement coordinated against Israel.

The US knows full well this occupation is a lost cause, and is doubly aware that it could in actuality go on forever.

So they take thier cues from the Afghanistan battle with Russia.

The warring factions in the region will never stop fighting, and this is key.

As long as the US funds the minority in the battle, in world view, it is acceptable.
And any cost will gladly be looked upon as a future political investment in the region.

The Shiite wont win, the US wont allow it, they will pour arms into that region uintil its nothing but a crater so deep you can dig for oil with a spoon.

The US will (most likely) instigate violent attacks if there is a lull in the battle.

This is important to remember.

Thats why they are funding the Sunni's and not the Shiite.

Wearing down the powerful majority in the region is a solid tactic.

It wont end until events occur that call for the US to intervene, meaning the Sunni's gain the upper hand.

Giving the US political gains, because the future Sunni political representatives, will already be good buds with the US.

Once we finally establish political control of the region, all the Corporations can begin the very lucrative task of rebuilding.

I am not a doctor, but I play one, when im playing doctor.

You could have saved alot of time by posting it is all part of the vast right wing conspiracy

Forum List

Back