Congressional Black Caucus Endorses Hillary,Yet No Mention Of Any "Hillary Clinton Accomplishments"

Ronny Raygun was broke after his acting career faded, yet he made money on a speech tour which motivated him to run for governor of California..

Even if there is actually a Republican candidate without any accomplishments (which is an ignorant accusation to begin with) at least they will not have Hillary's record of lying, incompetence, failure, waging her 'War on Women', getting Americans needlessly killed, 'misplacing' $6 Billion tax-dollars in the State department, being known as the least trustworthy candidate in this entire race, and only being able to win the '64+yo' demographic.

ANY candidate that faces Hillary is going to have FIELD DAY with her one-on-one. Her debates with Republicans will not be as sheltered as the ones she has had with Bernie.

Perhaps someone should ask her now before her Republican rival does if she plans to bring back all of the things she stole from the WH on her way out last time if she wins the Presidency and goes back in? :p

THAT is the 'tamest' topics / questions she will have to face if she wins the DNC nomination.

(*Note Hillary upon winning the nomination, if she beats Bernie, will immediately pull out the Gender card and use that thing like a 'Billie club' to keep the Republican from bringing up her entire scandalous past!)

The accomplishment was, she defended a criminal. That's all most of the left needs.

Do you guys go to like, a introduction to accusations class or what? Every one of you guys do the same thing. Talk about imaginary liberals who you know what they want, like or approve.
It is a classic internet "debate" tactic. I see it all the time. "OMG, Sarah Palin said something stupid. All you Republicans absolutely adore her and you're stupid too!!!". I usually say something like, "I don't remember seeing you at the last mind readers convention, did you get lost?".

Ronny Raygun was broke after his acting career faded, yet he made money on a speech tour which motivated him to run for governor of California..

Naughty, naughty! Deflection. Try again-) If Reagan got paid for speeches, good for him. When he didn't get paid for speeches, his auditorium was full. (or didn't you notice?)

The question is NOT that Hillary got paid for speeches, but rather how she got paid for speeches, when she can't fill the room when the speeches are for FREE-) If everyone is now bored with her speeches because it is so much common knowledge, then no reason to release the transcripts then, is there-)

Or, are you telling me and all of our USMB friends, that Hillary gave her BEST talks when getting paid, and NOT when running for POTUS? If that is your claim, explain that to us-)

Bottom line here is, Hillary has been picked by the democrat power structure to be the nominee, and all the democrat entities are falling into line to endorse and support her. Their problem is, they really aren't enthused about her. She's a terrible candidate, has enormous amounts of baggage (in politics, appearance is reality, and she is seen as untrustworthy and dishonest), is not likable, does not inspire, and doesn't articulate a clear path to restoring America's greatness. Since she also sounds like every guy's ex-wife when she gives a shriek, I mean a speech, it's not a slam dunk election.

The accomplishment was, she defended a criminal. That's all most of the left needs.

Do you guys go to like, a introduction to accusations class or what? Every one of you guys do the same thing. Talk about imaginary liberals who you know what they want, like or approve.

Well if you were educated at all, and informed at all, you would know Hillary's history. Since you don't, that post is the best you could ever come up with.

I'm talking about you though...Is a online class where you make judgements on people and imagine their ideas? I mean, you literally did it again.

:afro::ack-1::cow: By now we have all seen that spokesperson/leader of the South Carolina Back Caucus endorse Hillary, yet even he couldn't think of one "Hillary Accomplishment" to mention during the speech? :lame2:
How pathetic! When any major group/organization makes a national/and or/live endorsement of a presidential candidate, you would expect the person to speak of many of all of his/hers outstanding accomplishments. But not with Hillary, maybe they only endorsed her for the gravy train of welfare checks? Was the spokesperson aware that Hillary enjoys mocking the southern black accent and coughs too much?
What an embarrassment to the Democrat Party!:iagree:
Yes, they did mention she is a woman.

Forum List

Back