Why Has Hillary Clinton Not Rejected the Endorsement of This KKK Leader?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Why hasnt Clinton rejected this endorsement? Why have they not returned the KKK's contributions yet?

This is the same exact type of crap she and the media have been slamming on Donald Trump for months.

VIDEO=> KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group announced earlier this year.

Why hasnt Clinton rejected this endorsement? Why have they not returned the KKK's contributions yet?

This is the same exact type of crap she and the media have been slamming on Donald Trump for months.

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group announced earlier this year.

You can forget about Hillary returning anyone's money.

Wasn't there talk of a love triangle?

:laugh2:

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton? Not Likely.
Unproven
WHAT'S TRUE: A man claiming to be a Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon told several media outlets that the KKK had changed their political allegiance from Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton and had donated $20,000 to the latter's campaign.

WHAT'S FALSE: The main claiming to be a Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon made statements of questionable legitimacy and provided no evidence that they were anything but a media hoax.

Origin:In mid-March 2016, purported Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard William Quigg told several media outlets that he and his contemporaries had switched their presidential candidate of choice from Republican front-runner Donald Trump to Democratic hopeful Hillary Clinton:

14 March 2016 article from the UK's Telegraph in which Quigg had purportedly revealed his new pro-Clinton agenda. However, it didn't take much of a skeptical eye to conclude that Quigg was likely pulling the news outlet's leg:

He was unwilling to disclose how he learned of Mrs Clinton’s “hidden agenda”.

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion — if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

Mr Quigg warmly endorsed the Republican candidate’s plan to ban Muslims from the US and to expel 11 million illegal immigrants ... Asked why he was not therefore supporting Mr Trump, Mr Quigg replied: “We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee. He won’t do what he says he will do. He says he’s going to build a 20-foot high fence along with border with Mexico and make them pay. How’s he going to do that?”

So while it's true that The Telegraph reported (and other outlets disseminated) Quigg's claim that the KKK was now supporting Hillary Clinton and had donated $20,000 to her campaign, that assertion was widely deemed not to be credible by sources familiar with such groups. Moreover, Quigg neither presented proof of his claims nor discussed them seriously.

Hell that 20 grand went to New York Tent and Awning for a new Pant Suit...

upload_2016-8-27_3-29-24.png

She needs EVERY penny for her legal defense fund. Woof!

Still no rejection by Hillary.

Is it possible that the New Yawk Times or the Washington Compost will pickup this story?

Hypocrisy, thy name is Clinton.

I know, I know. The Daily Kos is such a rightwing source.

NYT: Bill Clinton Paid $20,000 to Play Golf in All-White Club

I don't know about you, but if I shell out $20,000 to play golf and pay a $150 a month fee, I'm gonna know all there is about this club and who its members are. That said, Clinton's later protestations that he didn't know of their all-white policy falls on deaf ears, especially since he didn't leave the club until after The New York Times hounded him about it.

Forum List

Back