Congress Out of Control- Holds its Citizens Hostage

abeliveau

Rookie
Jul 27, 2011
Erie, PA
I can't believe our Government Leaders they are totally out of control. Congress in particular and John Boehner. Do you believe this guy had the guts to come on right after the President to show who has the power in this country. Well guess what you damn fool, the Citizens of this country hold the power remember the last election many Congressman and Senators lost their seats because we were fed up. The feeling has only gotten worse now you have 80% of the American People who are fed up with your stupid games. What are you men or kids on the playground trying to show who is the toughest. Stop the crap get the job done you were elected to do and forget your own personal agenda.

You hold this country and the entire world hostage economically and that is not a right that you have. I can bet if you dont fix this problem you are going to see the biggest riots in this country the likes you have never seen. You want figures guys how would a 4 million man march on Washington suit you. I bet we can get enough citizens interested in doing just that and demanding the resigination of all the House and Senate. You have grown to accoustomed to your job it has gone to your head I say NO MORE CAREER POLITICIANS. You should not be entitled to any longer term in office then the President.

So now lets talk spending cuts; and let's start with all you so called leaders we need to cut your salaries down to a monthly styphon of let's say 1200.00 a month, I live on less then that and you want to take that away from me. You need to be paying into the Social Security System as we do and I have my whole life see what it's like to live month to month. No more perks for you guys that includes your private Health Club exclusive to you only. When you get out of office you get no more money from this Government, collect your Social Security and see how that makes you live. I could go on forever but I am sickened more and more just thinking of your abuses of power. GO HOME you dont belong in any office of Government

I can't believe our Government Leaders they are totally out of control. Congress in particular and John Boehner. Do you believe this guy had the guts to come on right after the President to show who has the power in this country. Well guess what you damn fool, the Citizens of this country hold the power remember the last election many Congressman and Senators lost their seats because we were fed up. The feeling has only gotten worse now you have 80% of the American People who are fed up with your stupid games. What are you men or kids on the playground trying to show who is the toughest. Stop the crap get the job done you were elected to do and forget your own personal agenda.

You hold this country and the entire world hostage economically and that is not a right that you have. I can bet if you dont fix this problem you are going to see the biggest riots in this country the likes you have never seen. You want figures guys how would a 4 million man march on Washington suit you. I bet we can get enough citizens interested in doing just that and demanding the resigination of all the House and Senate. You have grown to accoustomed to your job it has gone to your head
I say NO MORE CAREER POLITICIANS
. You should not be entitled to any longer term in office then the President.

So now lets talk spending cuts; and let's start with all you so called leaders we need to cut your salaries down to a monthly styphon of let's say 1200.00 a month, I live on less then that and you want to take that away from me. You need to be paying into the Social Security System as we do and I have my whole life see what it's like to live month to month. No more perks for you guys that includes your private Health Club exclusive to you only. When you get out of office you get no more money from this Government, collect your Social Security and see how that makes you live. I could go on forever but I am sickened more and more just thinking of your abuses of power. GO HOME you dont belong in any office of Government

Feel better? :lol:

I agree with the bolded quote.

the corps will just buy ANYONE you put up there.
They have to be stopped.

electing republicans wont accomplish that

We have two major problems ultimately in this country.

1. Realistically, Congress and the presidency will always have a R or D after their name. Both party's sole goal is to get re-elected to stay in power-nothing else. Everything else leads to that means-regardless of the consequences on the nation.

2. The average American has become complacent. We're more interested in the Jersey Shore, and are way too apathetic to these important issues. Hell now even the country's biggest book stores are going down-and people sit there wondering why we're going down the tubes-we're too complacent with stuff that doesn't matter, and the American public is being dumbed down.

1. Realistically, Congress and the presidency will always have a R or D after their name. Both party's sole goal is to get re-elected to stay in power-nothing else. Everything else leads to that means-regardless of the consequences on the nation.

2. The average American has become complacent. We're more interested in the Jersey Shore, and are way too apathetic to these important issues. Hell now even the country's biggest book stores are going down-and people sit there wondering why we're going down the tubes-we're too complacent with stuff that doesn't matter, and the American public is being dumbed down.

And just like the founders warned, the party system may well be our demise.

Does anyone think the president would be talking about cutting spending if republicans weren't elected the majority last fall.? Instead of spouting knee-jerk ignorant anti-republican cliches you should be thanking the House Speaker for taking a stand in the 14 trillion dollar debt the former community activist has racked up.

I would add that some of the complacency is driven by a defeatist attitude. The majority think/feel 'why bother' it will never change. Those who attempt reform are laughed and mocked all the way to the polls.

Does anyone think the president would be talking about cutting spending if republicans weren't elected the majority last fall.? Instead of spouting knee-jerk ignorant anti-republican cliches you should be thanking the House Speaker for taking a stand in the 14 trillion dollar debt the former community activist has racked up.

so when Obama took office, the deficit was at zero?

I was thinking that beyond the OP, the thread was developing nicely into a worthy conversation outside of current situations. Why are you angry?

Last edited:

Absolutely not. The spending would never stop if he weren't checked.

so when Obama took office, the deficit was at zero?

The deficit was 10.5T when Bush left. It is now 14.3 under Obama....in 2 and a half years.

The guy is a jerk what the hell took so long to do this then if the Republicans are in charge they had sufficient notice of what was coming dont call people an ignoramous just because they dont agree with you guy that just shws what kind of a jerk you are.
They all need to be put out of office I am talking both parties. Time fror new blood instead of the same old crap.

You cant tell me that you can sit back and make excuses for what is happening in Washington I am referring to both parties being out of control. Do you think this would have happened if a White Democratic President was elected? The Republican Congress and Senate made up thier minds when Obama got in office that they would not help or cooperate with him at all. I am not saying that Obama is so great but its all the politicians we need to show them that the American People still have a say in government. How many of you are senior citizens living on Social Security and living from month to month and being threatened with the loss of your SS Check? What would you do? I worked over 50 years and paid into the system for as many years I believe I am entitled to collect my Social Security and how many of you are using Medicare to tak e care of your health issues. I am totally disabled I worked until age 62 I started working at 12 years old because our family had nothing. Talk to me about what is going on in Washington when you stand the chance of loosing the little you have.

You hold this country and the entire world hostage economically and that is not a right that you have. I can bet if you dont fix this problem you are going to see the biggest riots in this country the likes you have never seen. You want figures guys how would a 4 million man march on Washington suit you. I bet we can get enough citizens interested in doing just that and demanding the resigination of all the House and Senate. You have grown to accoustomed to your job it has gone to your head I say NO MORE CAREER POLITICIANS. You should not be entitled to any longer term in office then the President.

It is the dimwits and obamaturd that are out of control. They are the ones that for two years of total control went on a spending spree and now are crying and still blaming Bush. They are so transparent they are seen for what they truly are, flaming idiots. Idiot defined as obamaturd, reid, and pelosi!!!!

You cant tell me that you can sit back and make excuses for what is happening in Washington I am referring to both parties being out of control. Do you think this would have happened if a White Democratic President was elected? The Republican Congress and Senate made up thier minds when Obama got in office that they would not help or cooperate with him at all. I am not saying that Obama is so great but its all the politicians we need to show them that the American People still have a say in government. How many of you are senior citizens living on Social Security and living from month to month and being threatened with the loss of your SS Check? What would you do? I worked over 50 years and paid into the system for as many years I believe I am entitled to collect my Social Security and how many of you are using Medicare to tak e care of your health issues. I am totally disabled I worked until age 62 I started working at 12 years old because our family had nothing. Talk to me about what is going on in Washington when you stand the chance of loosing the little you have.

Well for being over 50, you sure are clueless. sorry

You just proved yourself to be a lying idiot. When obamaturd took office the house and senate were dimwit controlled.

Forum List

Back