Congress Out of Control- Holds its Citizens Hostage

Discussion in 'Congress' started by abeliveau, Jul 27, 2011.

1. abeliveau

abeliveau Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I can't believe our Government Leaders they are totally out of control. Congress in particular and John Boehner. Do you believe this guy had the guts to come on right after the President to show who has the power in this country. Well guess what you damn fool, the Citizens of this country hold the power remember the last election many Congressman and Senators lost their seats because we were fed up. The feeling has only gotten worse now you have 80% of the American People who are fed up with your stupid games. What are you men or kids on the playground trying to show who is the toughest. Stop the crap get the job done you were elected to do and forget your own personal agenda.

You hold this country and the entire world hostage economically and that is not a right that you have. I can bet if you dont fix this problem you are going to see the biggest riots in this country the likes you have never seen. You want figures guys how would a 4 million man march on Washington suit you. I bet we can get enough citizens interested in doing just that and demanding the resigination of all the House and Senate. You have grown to accoustomed to your job it has gone to your head I say NO MORE CAREER POLITICIANS. You should not be entitled to any longer term in office then the President.

So now lets talk spending cuts; and let's start with all you so called leaders we need to cut your salaries down to a monthly styphon of let's say 1200.00 a month, I live on less then that and you want to take that away from me. You need to be paying into the Social Security System as we do and I have my whole life see what it's like to live month to month. No more perks for you guys that includes your private Health Club exclusive to you only. When you get out of office you get no more money from this Government, collect your Social Security and see how that makes you live. I could go on forever but I am sickened more and more just thinking of your abuses of power. GO HOME you dont belong in any office of Government

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Kiki Cannoli

Kiki Cannoli Have you met my shadow?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +839
    Feel better? :lol:

I agree with the bolded quote.

3. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    the corps will just buy ANYONE you put up there.
    They have to be stopped.

electing republicans wont accomplish that

4. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    There’s nothing wrong with ‘career politicians’ per se, the problem is with voters who allow those careers to go on for too long.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  5. LordBrownTrout

LordBrownTrout Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,352
    Bush and Obama are the ones that are/were out of control. It's time to fix this mess.

6. Kiki Cannoli

Kiki Cannoli Have you met my shadow?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +839
    That is a fair distinction.

7. JamesInFlorida

JamesInFlorida Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    We have two major problems ultimately in this country.

1. Realistically, Congress and the presidency will always have a R or D after their name. Both party's sole goal is to get re-elected to stay in power-nothing else. Everything else leads to that means-regardless of the consequences on the nation.

2. The average American has become complacent. We're more interested in the Jersey Shore, and are way too apathetic to these important issues. Hell now even the country's biggest book stores are going down-and people sit there wondering why we're going down the tubes-we're too complacent with stuff that doesn't matter, and the American public is being dumbed down.

8. LordBrownTrout

LordBrownTrout Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,352

And just like the founders warned, the party system may well be our demise.

9. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,701
    Does anyone think the president would be talking about cutting spending if republicans weren't elected the majority last fall.? Instead of spouting knee-jerk ignorant anti-republican cliches you should be thanking the House Speaker for taking a stand in the 14 trillion dollar debt the former community activist has racked up.

10. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,299
    THe nations of the world agreed to put out stimulus plans and then cut deficits.