Congress or King.. ?

Will they be allowed to vote on Feinstein's bill?

I'm not familiar with it..

Give us the short truthful version... :wink_2:

Of course you're not familiar with it, you've been told over and over again that Democrats don't want to do anything. Fire Tucker and Sean already, will ya'?

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pu...EAD252B3F78.keeping-families-together-act.pdf

It will never see the light of day. State courts have no authority in federal decisions. Mark it DOA.

Republicans hold a majority in the house, senate, and have the presidency. It is up to republicans, stop blaming others.

Wasn’t it the democrats that blamed the republicans when the democrats controlled the Hous and the Senate during the Obama administration? Why is this different?
Republicans hold the house, senate, and presidency. This is on them, stop trying to blame it on Obama.

Republicans hold a majority in the house, senate, and have the presidency. It is up to republicans, stop blaming others.

Wasn’t it the democrats that blamed the republicans when the democrats controlled the Hous and the Senate during the Obama administration? Why is this different?
Republicans hold the house, senate, and presidency. This is on them, stop trying to blame it on Obama.

Wasn’t blaming anyone dummy, I am showing you how a party can hold the majority however the minority party can hang it up.
BTW, your shoe is untied.

Wasn’t blaming anyone dummy, I am showing you how a party can hold the majority however the minority party can hang it up.
I'm not wearing shoes. There is a lightning bug flying around in my living room is that good luck?

I'm not wearing shoes. There is a lightning bug flying around in my living room is that good luck?

Fireflies represent a new awakening (among other things), sorry the odds of that seem pretty slim from my perspective...:lol:

Fireflies represent a new awakening (among other things), sorry the odds of that seem pretty slim from my perspective...:lol:
Yeah a new awakening for me =

Rule in America is more thorough and more subtle than a monarch would be. The authoritarians hide in plain sight. Choices are few, poor and totally manipulated. We do not have a democracy nor its subset republic; we have ruthless rule by Manichean materialists.

Who should settle the immigration headache once and for all..?

Should Democrats get their crap together and actually HELP get it done in Congress.?

.....or would they rather have King Trump decide on his own and continue using kids like pawns in their monotonous/divisive political games and such?

Seems like even if the right can drum up complete unanimity across their party, they still require a handful of democrats to vote with them for the sixty. Perhaps the senate right needs their own nuclear option? But remember many on the right have some tidbit of their own state or personal agendas they'll want to throw into any bill--the price of their vote. I'd guess the chances of legislating a fix for immigration to be real slim.

On the other hand any executive order the President issues could be viewed as a cop-out. Seems like a stalemate unless a state of emergency was declared and all southern borders closed? Close the borders, reunite the kids with their families under a separate executive order, re-try the legislative route and run 24/7 coverage of border kids falling back into their parents' arms. Everyone wins?

Of course you're not familiar with it, you've been told over and over again that Democrats don't want to do anything. Fire Tucker and Sean already, will ya'?

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pu...EAD252B3F78.keeping-families-together-act.pdf

It will never see the light of day. State courts have no authority in federal decisions. Mark it DOA.

It won't see the light of day because it won't be allowed to go up for a vote, nothing more.

They started it....actually, he started it and he could end it all on his own.
I mean this is reality, no hiding it, and it is still others fault somehow.

Yep. I tell ya', and I'm going to go off topic here, but I'm exhausted. Not just by this latest move, to attack those who have the very, very least. Not just immigrants, but children and they don't care.

I'm exhausted that their political philosophy is to hate, loathe and dismiss anything remotely different from themselves. How can a party govern this way? Sure, there are deep political divides and both sides can go over the top and say idiotic things, it's politics after all, as much about policy as it is sport. But this is different, I hope that my views have been perversely skewed by this board and I'm not seeing our country as it really is but I'm just not sure anymore. fuck.
Never give up dude. This far right authoritarian shit is not normal and we cannot let it become normal. Our voices are important.

Yeah, not really about giving up, just tired, I miss the good old days when there were at least a base set of values we could all agree on.

Who should settle the immigration headache once and for all..?

Should Democrats get their crap together and actually HELP get it done in Congress.?

.....or would they rather have King Trump decide on his own and continue using kids like pawns in their monotonous/divisive political games and such?

The only “solution” the filthy Mexicrats will accept is amnesty for 12-40 million.
I vote for King Trump to keep the hammer down on the cockroaches AND their silver tooth money trees / kids. FUCK IT....Build more cages and build the fucking wall!

It won't see the light of day because it won't be allowed to go up for a vote, nothing more.

It would never pass if it were voted on. The feds have no authority to commandeer State resources. Also if a State court removes the kids, then the State is obligated to take custody, then you have the kid in a State system and the parents in the federal system, would the parents automatically become fit parents if they were deported with a criminal conviction? It's obvious frankenstein didn't think this through.

It would never pass if it were voted on. The feds have no authority to commandeer State resources. Also if a State court removes the kids, then the State is obligated to take custody, then you have the kid in a State system and the parents in the federal system, would the parents automatically become fit parents if they were deported with a criminal conviction? It's obvious frankenstein didn't think this through.

Quote the part of the bill you are referring to.

You're correct, but tell me why didn't Pelosi, Reid and Obama fix this problem when they had the chance?

Oh, I know you did not care then and only care now when the opposition party controls thw House, Senate and Oval office...

They started it....actually, he started it and he could end it all on his own.

So could the illegal aliens, just stop coming.

I'm referring to those who come here seeking asylum. We also need more legal immigration.

Did you listen to what the DHS sec had to say, people who seek asylum at a port of entry are not separated. Crossing the border at any other point is illegal and they will be prosecuted. And no we don't need more legal immigration, we don't need to import more poverty, we need people with demonstrable skills that can help fill the 6 million job openings we have in this country.

Quote the part of the bill you are referring to.

Read the damn thing, page 2 (1) & (2).

I recall as a kid immigrating to America, my father was required to have a job, have a sponsor who was financially responsible and we were ineligible for any government welfare style programs for several years.. Worked for us.

No job, no sponsor, you want free stuff immediately and you're a burden on American taxpayers .. "F" off in my opinion.

We have enough freeloading, illiterate, liberal losers as it is.

Forum List

Back