Congress need not pass any more immigration laws

Then Congress should re-write the political refugee laws ... when communist/jihadist/nazis are chasing down their enemies ... we, the United States of America, offer protection and safety and a gun ...

Republicans control the House right now ... only they can initiate the funding bill to pay to have these political refugees' cases heard in court ... I think you'll find the laws are adequate ... just need bigger facilities to process all the requests ...

In the mean time ... Texas and Florida can bus these folks up to New York, Illinois and especially California ... they're in this country legally ... their advocates can, you know, pay to take care of them ...

... or change the law ... Article 1 ... duh ... I would suggest the political asylum seeker be required to demonstrate they're NOT economic refugees taking advantage of the system ... perhaps by country, there's no government in Haiti, so no political repression, no political asylum ... simple ...
You don't need to re-write Article 4, Section 4....It's an invasion and the feds are derelict.

Abbot has stepped in where they've abandoned their responsibility.

You don't need to re-write Article 4, Section 4....It's an invasion and the feds are derelict.

Abbot has stepped in where they've abandoned their responsibility.

Article IV doesn't usurp Congress' right to allow these people into Texas ... Article I ... are you not from the United States and don't know we're a country of written laws? ...

Texas can ship the asylum seekers to New York if they want ...

8 US Code Sec. 1158 - Asylum ... only Congress can change this ... complain to House Republicans ...

The so-called "senate bill" is just smoke and mirrors generated by a thoroughly incompetent administration. If the media was doing it's job Biden would have been laughed out of office two years ago.

The state of Texas has boundaries.The US has borders. The border falls under US jurisdiction
That's the law. The gov. Of Texas is commiting a crime. It's as simple as that.
Until such time the federal Government refuses to enforce immigration law!

Forum List

Back