Congress-member Blows Up And Shows America Exactly How We Feel About Congress

It's really much the same in Canada's parliament but the difference is that it's America's wars.
LMAO, keep telling yourself that duck, as Turdeau continues to send YOUR money and troops to Ukraine. BTW, your post suggests that Canadians are incapable of determining their own future. You truly are a possession of the US. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sounds like he's not a fan of Spineless Kevin.
There's not a spine in the lot on either side.

It's about America's proxy war in the Ukraine and everybody was even avoiding making it the topic

It's the stigma that's been created that makes it impossible for congress to oppose a US war!

I've had it up to here and I'm not gonna take it anymore!
Network knock off

1696184819655.gif

There's not a spine in the lot on either side.

It's about America's proxy war in the Ukraine and everybody was even avoiding making it the topic

It's the stigma that's been created that makes it impossible for congress to oppose a US war!
Off topic, duck. Address the congressman's anger at the system. If you want to discuss "America's proxy wars" make your own thread instead of making feeble attempts to derail a thread.

LMAO, keep telling yourself that duck, as Turdeau continues to send YOUR money and troops to Ukraine. BTW, your post suggests that Canadians are incapable of determining their own future.
Canada can't escape the stigma either my friend. But it's worth mentioning that Chretien once did and survived doing it, so it's worth mentioning.
You truly are a possession of the US. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
It's not about either of us personally being in possession. It's about our countries' people being afraid to oppose America's war against Russia.

What can I say my friend? We're on the same side on this issue.

Keep your cards and letters coming; some of the others may be learning from us!

Stigma's only power is fear to oppose it's lies and be brave enough to shout out the truth. The fat asshole flinging the paper might be just about there!

Off topic, duck. Address the congressman's anger at the system. If you want to discuss "America's proxy wars" make your own thread instead of making feeble attempts to derail a thread.
We're on the same side against America's war my friend. Your method differs from mine but it could produce the desired effect on this board too!

The erratic paper puncher's beef is the war and it's made him a little bit crazy because he can't just say so.

The hides of all members of congress are a hell of a lot more important to them than a few billion bucks to a Neo-nazi cause.

To smell burning flesh in a nuclear holocaust could have an effect on the tendency to lie to themselves.

A very small number of Americans have the courage to tell it like it is!

Off topic, duck.
That's clever and it's the only way left to separate the truth on why the paper thrower lost it so cllumsily!

Antiwar.com nails it but they remain a very small minority that accept out loud that it's not the money, it's the cause that is spending the money.

America is simply going to have to come to accept that it can only be equal at best to the BRICS alliance. Don't you think so too?

Canada can't escape the stigma either my friend. But it's worth mentioning that Chretien once did and survived doing it, so it's worth mentioning.

It's not about either of us personally being in possession. It's about our countries' people being afraid to oppose America's war against Russia.

What can I say my friend? We're on the same side on this issue.

Keep your cards and letters coming; some of the others may be learning from us!

Stigma's only power is fear to oppose it's lies and be brave enough to shout out the truth. The fat asshole flinging the paper might be just about there!

We're on the same side against America's war my friend. Your method differs from mine but it could produce the desired effect on this board too!

The erratic paper puncher's beef is the war and it's made him a little bit crazy because he can't just say so.

The hides of all members of congress are a hell of a lot more important to them than a few billion bucks to a Neo-nazi cause.

To smell burning flesh in a nuclear holocaust could have an effect on the tendency to lie to themselves.

A very small number of Americans have the courage to tell it like it is!

That's clever and it's the only way left to separate the truth on why the paper thrower lost it so cllumsily!

Antiwar.com nails it but they remain a very small minority that accept out loud that it's not the money, it's the cause that is spending the money.

America is simply going to have to come to accept that it can only be equal at best to the BRICS alliance. Don't you think so too?
Fuck you and your Son of Castro tyrant leader. We have enough problems in our own Congress; Obviously.

Off topic duck. Reported.

I have a great Rep, people need to pay close attention as to who their Reps and Senators are and what they do.

On the Federal level it's who people should investigate the most before they vote, then the Governor.

You can only vote for your district Rep though, and there's a LOT of them.

If the people could get actual representation in Congress, as was the Founding Fathers' intent, America

would be a much better place.

90% of the Senate is super-grafty bastards that basically represent who bribes them the most.

Who bribes them the most is usually big corporations. That needs fixed badly.

Grafty-ass Scott got up in there and said "Oh damn, this thing is broken."

And it is, and it has been since the 70s-80s, and it NEEDS FIXED!

Fix it!

/end rant

That's why if a few select members were given a scenic helicopter ride over the Chesapeake Bay and dropped in the middle of it a lot would change.

Perhaps start off with the leadership and whips of both parties that can't give us a balanced budget.....No results then it's a ride for them....Rinse and repeat till one is achieved..
Your murderous intent is noted.

I have a so-so rep that is slightly better than a democrat and two commie democrat senators. Trouble is the largest city in the state elects communists in every election and our votes are just for show. Sad.
I wish that could be stopped. It has to be if America is going to survive at all.

If the people could get actual representation in Congress,
Sad. If we could get reps that had America's best interests in mind we wouldn't be so hung on party. Too many have been elected by foreign interests with an eye on America's destruction to be replaced by a one world globalist government.

Forum List

Back