Congress is underpaid.

10151302_605456946216245_47822034_n.jpg

someone used the wrong vowel in the spelling of his last name, replace the "A" with an "O" and you get the true meaning of another dimwitocrat.

......................................... MORON ............................... :lmao:

So by your logic

Nobody in America deserves to be paid more than a soldier

someone used the wrong vowel in the spelling of his last name, replace the "A" with an "O" and you get the true meaning of another dimwitocrat.

......................................... MORON ............................... :lmao:

So by your logic

Well for me in this economy where there are so few good jobs and so many people are struggling, for a Congressman to bitch about his six figure salary is inconsiderate and disrespectful to his constituents.

So by your logic

Well for me in this economy where there are so few good jobs and so many people are struggling, for a Congressman to bitch about his six figure salary is inconsiderate and disrespectful to his constituents.

Congressmen are not bus drivers. To compare there salaries to those of the working poor is unrealistic. There is no time when a Congressman will not be making more than the working poor

Congressmen will do the job for free. They like the power and prestige. But Congressional salaries cap all Federal salaries. You ultimately get what you pay for in attracting the best and brightest

So by your logic

by my logic, i will be better prepared to answer your question when you answer this one.

what is the price tag you would put on a soldiers life ??

So by your logic

Congressmen are not bus drivers. To compare there salaries to those of the working poor is unrealistic. There is no time when a Congressman will not be making more than the working poor

Congressmen will do the job for free. They like the power and prestige. But Congressional salaries cap all Federal salaries. You ultimately get what you pay for in attracting the best and brightest

You are correct you get what you pay for, so in that sense these assholes should get a paycut for the horrendous job their doing.

Interesting

Do you have a link on that?

Pelosi has traveled on military Gulfstream jets in the past courtesy of the taxpayers, as this CBS report details, but her spokesperson said she flew on a commercial airline. “Leader Pelosi travels on commercial aircraft.”

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and her 9-Day Hawaiian Vacation

Thats what I thought you were going to pull. The Speaker of the House is entitled to a military aircraft so you post that MANY Congressmen get free aircraft

I didn't want to mention her, but since you dug.

but I doubt she's the only one

Congress is doing exactly whats its supposed to do. Fight itself with one side opposing what the other is trying to do.

As for salaries? Since no one was EVER supposed to make a living as a politician one has to wonder why they get payed at all. After all. They are supposed to be serving the people. Not makin a living.

As for what they get payed? Wonder if they include all those perks they get as part of the salary??

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

LMAO I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

Forum List

Back