Considering US military bases all over, there's no bigger hypocrites than US patriots

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Instead of name calling or blind accusations, try to prove my statement wrong if you can, or else move along... American patriots who tout about US military bases all over the world and yet are concerned about protecting borders and sovereignty of America, how can there be bigger hypocrites than this? I fail to understand so I ask.
And I do so as politely as I can...

Huh? What the hell is your point? That our military bases around the world are illegally located in other countries, and are therefore ignoring the sovereignty of those countries?

This must be a SLOW day for the leftists.

Instead of name calling or blind accusations, try to prove my statement wrong if you can, or else move along... American patriots who tout about US military bases all over the world and yet are concerned about protecting borders and sovereignty of America, how can there be bigger hypocrites than this? I fail to understand so I ask.

First, I must point out your hypocrisy of starting your thread with name calling, then insisting no one else do that.

We don't have bases in countries without their permission and support. Most like the bases since it goes far to help local economies. Deals are worked out for allowing us there.

All countries have borders and it's reasonable to know who is entering. We are the only one who have lost complete control. Terrorists can walk in just as easily as anyone, maybe even easier since many of those are well-funded. That poses a great danger to this country, unlike military bases that offer security.

It's sad that you cannot see the difference between a military that offers protection and open borders that make this country a more dangerous place.

Last edited:

what?

Huh? Only a fool would allow threats to their sovereignty to come to their borders.

Putin at least understands this. Ever play chess?

Instead of name calling or blind accusations, try to prove my statement wrong if you can, or else move along.
It's your assertion, and therefore up to you to prove it.
Else, move along.

American patriots who tout about US military bases all over the world and yet are concerned about protecting borders and sovereignty of America...
Fallacy: false dichotomy.
There - you are disproven in that your premise is unsound.

That was pretty easy.

Huh? What the hell is your point? That our military bases around the world are illegally located in other countries, and are therefore ignoring the sovereignty of those countries?

Example 1. US military bases in Philippines: filippinos are poor while Americans there are rich. And filippinos are ready to service Americans any time because of the money, would that be so if US military would not be there to protect the interest of American dollar?

Why don't you skip your so-called "politeness" and just clearly state your frigging point? It's a little hard to address it when I have no idea what you're babbling about.

Tell us more about yourself PeeVee...need to know your life experience and where you are coming from
I came from Lithuania, a small country which was occupied by communists who also happen to occupy America. And while you may think you have your freedom of speech networks such as Fox News where white leg waving Christian American women are put on the front, you should know that these networks are controlled by people such as Saudi Arabian prince Al Waleed Bin Talal... hence you have a president named after Saddam HUSSEIN and OSAMA bin Aladen... (Borat)...

Example 1. US military bases in Philippines: filippinos are poor while Americans there are rich. And filippinos are ready to service Americans any time because of the money, would that be so if US military would not be there to protect the interest of American dollar?

What, oh dimwit, do the US military bases in the Philippines have to do with Filipinos being poor? Exactly what is the connection you're trying to make here? Filipinos are poor because they live in a third-world cutrate pisspot of a country. It is not the presence of the US military there that makes it so.

I do like how you try to make out as though there's something evil and sleazy about the US military protecting the interests of the United States and its citizens, instead of that being its purpose for existing in the first place.

The Philippine Congress forced the United States out of the military bases in 1991. Clark AFB and Subic Bay Naval Base were turned over to the Philippines. Now, they are in negotiations with us to renew military cooperation and basing rights. This is all part of Obama's pivot toward Asia and the Philippines desire to strengthen their defensive stance in light of growing Chinese posturing. The deal has to be right for both parties to come through. As with all defense basing and treaty agreements.

Link:
http://asiancorrespondent.com/121356/us-nears-defense-pact-with-philippines/

I believe the O. P.'s question envisions a simpler world than actually exists.

But, it is a good time to say that I would like to bring some troops home from England, France and Germany...if we would use them to rebuild Patton's old Third Army and put them on the border to stop the damn Mexican Invasion...invading Mexicans who are literally being recruited by our President and Attorney General ...to vote Democratic.

(Surely Holder will be indicted one day.)

But, then Putin might decide to snatch Poland away from the sackless English, the sackless Germans, and the really pussified French.

Its just not as simple a world as it would be if there were no Putins, no Obamas, no Ayatollahs wanting nuclear bombs to use on Infidels who Allah wants dead.

Most libtards understand nothing more then their own stupidity.

It's all pretty simple, if you want to fight a war on US soil one day just close all our bases outside the US. We have people and equipment prepositioned for a reason, it is a deterrent to anyone who wants to start some shit.

When I was stationed in Japan in 1985, I went through a base indoc class. I was stunned to learn how much the Japanese were paying the U.S. to be there. It benefited them greatly to look weak, have a nonaggression constitution yet have the muscle of the U.S. on hand to swat away any thought of a threat before it materialized.

What, oh dimwit, do the US military bases in the Philippines have to do with Filipinos being poor? Exactly what is the connection you're trying to make here? Filipinos are poor because they live in a third-world cutrate pisspot of a country. It is not the presence of the US military there that makes it so.

I do like how you try to make out as though there's something evil and sleazy about the US military protecting the interests of the United States and its citizens, instead of that being its purpose for existing in the first place.
So US military is there to protect the country from being made even more poor by foreign invaders?

So US military is there to protect the country from being made even more poor by foreign invaders?

Among other reasons, yes. Or do you really think the Philippines is better off defending itself militarily than letting the US do it for them? Oh, I know. You probably think they have nothing they need to be protected from, because the only aggressive bad guys in the world are the US. Is that it?

Now, then, why don't you stop pretending you said something clear and profound and brilliant and now get to interrogate others and challenge them and demand answers from them, and get your sorry ass in gear on explaining your fucking position and defending it? Because trust me, you are fast running out of any slack the rest of us are going to cut you while waiting for you to make the case your OP massively failed on an epic level to make.

If your next post is a question instead of a statement, the only answer you will get will be, "We're still waiting for your fucking point, moron."

pvsi,

I think if you looked into how and why Status of Forces Agreements (S.O.F.A.) and Civil Affairs Agreements are arranged between two or more countries, it would answer a lot of your questions about foreign basing and hosting.

Great Britain and Germany have military units in the U.S. and Canadians serve side-by-side with U.S. Air Force personnel in the U.S. at NORAD.

status-of-forces agreement

You might find this article interesting too:

Puncturing the U.S. Base Myths

Puncturing the U.S. Base Myths | The Diplomat

Last edited:

so?.....lots of those Filipinos have come over to the US and have done quite nice for themselves....and not ALL Filipinos over there are poor....

Forum List

Back