Discussion in 'Congress' started by JQPublic1, Feb 9, 2017.
WTF. All the other presidents showed their tax returns. They were on the "good foot."
We don't care....All of the other presidents that showed their tax returns have spent their political careers making certain that they look like angels as far as the tax man is concerned. Could you JQPublic stand scrutiny? I bet not, neither could any middle class working man. You snowflake global warming libs don't get it. We elected Trump because he hates the IRS as much as we do.
No one loves the IRS. That isn't the issue. The issue is transparency and the trust factor revealing his tax returns will provide. You many not care but, according to various polls a majority of Americans do care if our president is putting his interests ahead of American interests.
Obummer put his interest ahead of the American people's interests. His interests were giving to the poor who didn't/don't want to work while taking away from the wealthy and middle class.
1.Taking taxpayer's money and applying it to people who don't want to work. Increases in welfare spending, free cell phones, Obamacare subsidies, and high taxes on the very companies that are supposed to employ the middle class.
2. Asking a middle class American "How America was supposed to keep 1,000 jobs at Carrier from leaving Mexico?" It's apparent Obama is too much of a dumb ass to understand how to keep jobs in America. He was too busy giving away those high % taxes he takes away from the working American and giving them to the people who don't want to work.
3. Signing a law which fines a hard working taxpayer $700/year or 2% of their income (whichever is more) because they don't want to pay for expensive health insurance with high deductibles, which subsidizes the non-working person's $0 or $20 a month plan.
4. Not tightening our borders so we have "great" national security, by continuing to allow illegal immigrants in the country without taking additional measures to stop them, simply because, "he's a democrat," and that's what democrats do, even after the San Bernardino terrorist attack.
5. Endorsing Hillary Clinton, who would've been a worse candidate than what we have now, much worse. This is after his administration failed to properly investigate and prosecute her, all under his watch. He would've given her a "pardon" just so she had a chance to get elected if found guilty of any serious crime like espionage.
6. Signing a law that regulates the free market by capping interchange fees, which results in more regulations for consumer banking such as no more "free" checking accounts at most banks, especially the big ones, debit card rewards going away so people have to use a credit card to get them, fees proposed like $5/month debit card fees (even though it never happened due to backlash from customers), and higher fees such as on overdrafts.
Big business and the middle class went right over Obama's head. I think Trump has the American's best interests in mind, you know, by lowering business taxes to prevent them from sending jobs overseas, lowering taxes for the middle class, remodeling our crappy infrastructure, tightening up our borders to make them safer, calling out the media for the BS (which apparently many don't realize how full of shit they are most of the time), firing employees in D.C who disobey orders, cutting out some of the fat that costs taxpayer money (such as the inflated federal EPA employment numbers when states have their own EPA agencies), dismantling the problem I listed in #3, dismantling a law listed in #6, and re-creating a free market the way it's intended to be ran rather than a 50/50 capitalist/socialism hybrid... It should be 90/10 for things like roads and schools, not 50/50, or 10/90 like Obama wanted it.
There you go, pulling Obama out of the hat to deflect from the issue at hand. Trump is raking in millions of our tax dollars to provide for the security of his family and their Secret Service entourage when they stray at one of his plush hotels. HIs wife won't even stay in the White House . She and he are getting paid millions more if she just stays in Trump Towers. He is making a killing and you stupid suckers don't care. But you would begrudge a welfare mother every meager cent she gets.
But Trump's tax returns are the real issue. Obama showed his. Trump won't and the Republican Congress won't do it either, although they could make trumps tax return public without his permission. I find that especially appalling since Trump was one of the key proponents of the "birther" movement which he used as a tool to hound Obama relentlessly. Now, he chooses to ignore the growing chorus of bipartisan calls for him to release his tax returns. With over 850,000 signatures on a petition for Trump to release his tax data staring him in the face, sooner or later something has to give. The backlash against Congress could start with the 2018 elections if those 850,000 signatures are any indication. If not, the embattled Democrats could lose even more Senate seats. And only old timer Republicans like John McCain would stand in Trump' s way.
I'd rather see the people's tax dollars going towards protection for the president's family than towards free cell phones for those who have five kids and don't want to work. The guy is taking a $1/year salary to be president, I can forgive him.
I think you should show everyone your tax returns over the last 10 years, you know, because it's not a big deal, right? I'm willing to bet the average person wouldn't be able to understand his tax returns anyways... The guy makes an astronomical salary, has tons of itemized deductions from charity work, business expenses, etc.
Aww KMA, he is making a killing out of leasing office space and living quarters for the Secret Service agents guarding him and his family members. A president's salary is chump change in comparison to what he is raking in at the tax payers expense to pay for security at the Trump hotels his family lives in. and owns. You are a blind fool.Pyt down the kool- aid while you still have some inner vision left.
And his protection detail is chump change compared to Obama's charity work for the lazy.
But Obama wasn't enriching himself, no matter how you spin it. Helping the 43 million impoverished people in this country is far more of an altruistic gesture than anything Trump has done or intends to do.
Separate names with a comma.