There Is No Pleasure In being Right About Democrats

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Please read and analyze this article:

A Muslim Brotherhood Security Breach in Congress

and you will see that I was right way back when Communist countries were the only enemy:

I suspect that Obama holdovers in intelligence agencies like the CIA are already engaging in a clandestine operation that will end in an attack that media can lay on President Trump:​

Back at the height of the Cold War, long years before personal computers were invented, I knew one thing above everything else: Never let Democrats come anywhere near an intelligence agency.

XXXXX

And let us NOT forget the Clintons when Obama was still a community organizer:​

Democrats protected Communists throughout the Cold War —— most notably during the Vietnam War. Thanks to Democrats using the same tactics that protected American Communists, today’s loyal Americans have two enemies lunging at their throats.

Congressional Republicans must take the lead in cleaning house. If they cannot do so, President Trump must step in. At stake are the security of our nation and the safety of our troops. The Democrats may have abandoned their responsibility to our brave men and women, from the battlefield to the VA, but those elected officials who still believe that their sacrifices matter cannot remain silent.​

February 8, 2017
Daniel Greenfield​

Finally, with General MacArthur’s warning duly considered, it could be too late to kill one rabid enemy let alone both:

There are those who claim our strength is inadequate to protect on both fronts, that we cannot divide our effort. I can think of no greater expression of defeatism.

If a potential enemy can divide his strength on two fronts, it is for us to counter his efforts. The Communist threat is a global one. Its successful advance in one sector threatens the destruction of every other sector. You cannot appease or otherwise surrender to communism in Asia without simultaneously undermining our efforts to halt its advance in Europe.​

Douglas MacArthur's Farewell Speech to Congress : 'Old soldiers never die; they just fade away.'

and you will see that I was right way back when Communist countries were the only enemy:

I suspect that Obama holdovers in intelligence agencies like the CIA are already engaging in a clandestine operation that will end in an attack that media can lay on President Trump:​

Back at the height of the Cold War, long years before personal computers were invented, I knew one thing above everything else: Never let Democrats come anywhere near an intelligence agency.

XXXXX

Democrats protected Communists throughout the Cold War —— most notably during the Vietnam War. Thanks to Democrats using the same tactics that protected American Communists, today’s loyal Americans have two enemies lunging at their throats.

Congressional Republicans must take the lead in cleaning house. If they cannot do so, President Trump must step in. At stake are the security of our nation and the safety of our troops. The Democrats may have abandoned their responsibility to our brave men and women, from the battlefield to the VA, but those elected officials who still believe that their sacrifices matter cannot remain silent.​

February 8, 2017
Daniel Greenfield​

Finally, with General MacArthur’s warning duly considered, it could be too late to kill one rabid enemy let alone both:

There are those who claim our strength is inadequate to protect on both fronts, that we cannot divide our effort. I can think of no greater expression of defeatism.

If a potential enemy can divide his strength on two fronts, it is for us to counter his efforts. The Communist threat is a global one. Its successful advance in one sector threatens the destruction of every other sector. You cannot appease or otherwise surrender to communism in Asia without simultaneously undermining our efforts to halt its advance in Europe.​

Douglas MacArthur's Farewell Speech to Congress : 'Old soldiers never die; they just fade away.'

14355138_1242881365753259_8563031703004892139_n.jpg

XXXXX

February 8, 2017
Daniel Greenfield​

neuman.gif

XXXXX

February 8, 2017
Daniel Greenfield​

View attachment 111417

Nope, Flanders is 100 percent "dead on", my friend.

Forum List

Back