Congress at 25% - Bush at 29%

so... you CAN'T show me a poll that shows congressional democrats dropping while congressional republicans stay the same?

Why didn't you just say so?

so... you CAN'T show me a poll that shows congressional democrats dropping while congressional republicans stay the same?

Why didn't you just say so?

apples and oranges.

I am not talking about congressional approval ratings. I am talking about the FACT that republicans IN congress have a consistently lower approval rating than Democrats IN congress.

My My... you certainly are frightened of having to explain that!

apples and oranges.

I am not talking about congressional approval ratings. I am talking about the FACT that republicans IN congress have a consistently lower approval rating than Democrats IN congress.

My My... you certainly are frightened of having to explain that!

I should have known - when have facts ever mattered to YOU?

public approval ratings:
congressional democrats versus congressional republicans:
FOX 9/06
D 39
R 34

CNN 10/06
D 42
R 36

CBS 2/07
D 54
R 41

Gallup 2/07
D 41
R 33

Harris 4/07
D 35
R 22

ABC/WP 6/07
D 44
R 36

Harris 7/07

D 31
R 21

damn those pesky facts!

explain please

odd.

I asked you to explain why republicans in congress have consistently rated lower than democrats in congress ...and in response, you post a link to a listing of congressional approval ratings.

It would appear that you are adamant in your refusal to acknowledge the fact that congressional approval ratings are different than ratings of democratic and republican members of congress.

I am not disputing the the congress has a low approval rating.

I am disputing your statement that the democrats have fallen while republicans have stayed the same.... you can show me no polilng data which supports such a ridiculous assertion.

And I am laughing my ass off at the way you keep running away from the republican's lower poll numbers.

from someone who categorically refuses to acknowledge the fact that democrats in congress consistently have polled higher than republicans in congress, that is really pretty funny. Thanks for the morning chuckle! :lol:

Facts mean nothing to this traitor and murderer. He does not want to admit the fact that the American people give Democrats in Congress a higher rating then Republicans in Congress as well as the Pesident and Vice President. He chooses to ignore these facts because they are to difficult for him to accept because doing so would require him to admit the reason that Americans are upset and that reason is that they are upset that so many innocent soldiers are being killed in Iraq based solely on the opinions of people like George W. Bush and those whom he represents such as RSR. It is funny that he refuses to acknowledge the facts but facts have never met anything to these people. Take Scotter Libby as an example. George Bush overrules a prosecutor, jury, federal probation office, judge and appeals court to help out his buddy and to prevent him from going to jail. Of course, people like Paris Hilton can spend time in jail. :eusa_boohoo: After all PISSING on the AMERICAN people is less of a crime then what Paris Hilton did in King George's book.

odd.

I asked you to explain why republicans in congress have consistently rated lower than democrats in congress ...and in response, you post a link to a listing of congressional approval ratings.

It would appear that you are adamant in your refusal to acknowledge the fact that congressional approval ratings are different than ratings of democratic and republican members of congress.

I am not disputing the the congress has a low approval rating.

I am disputing your statement that the democrats have fallen while republicans have stayed the same.... you can show me no polilng data which supports such a ridiculous assertion.

And I am laughing my ass off at the way you keep running away from the republican's lower poll numbers.

and I am laughing over the huge drop in the Dems numbers over the last three months

Now with your Dems holding the all night Defeat Fest - that should be good for a few more points of their approval rating

Forum List

Back