Congratulations to the GOP

There is one devil of a problem the GOP has now. How can they change from obstructionist to a law making organization. I don't see it happening and 2016 is a very big problem where things may reverse across the board. The GOP has 2 years to get off their asses and get to work. If not, get ready for one hell of a rout.

They're quite likely to face an obstructionist President and his Democratic minions in Congress.

I wonder if the electorate will react the same as it did based on Republican obstructionism over the past six years?

Do you mean the 200 plus bills Harry Reid didn't not allow to come up for a vote? That obstructionism?

What bullshit. :(

There is one devil of a problem the GOP has now. How can they change from obstructionist to a law making organization. I don't see it happening and 2016 is a very big problem where things may reverse across the board. The GOP has 2 years to get off their asses and get to work. If not, get ready for one hell of a rout.

They're quite likely to face an obstructionist President and his Democratic minions in Congress.

I wonder if the electorate will react the same as it did based on Republican obstructionism over the past six years?

Do you mean the 200 plus bills Harry Reid didn't not allow to come up for a vote? That obstructionism?

What bullshit. :(

Keep telling yourself that. The problem is that everyday voters know the truth.

In 18 months or so, we shall know...

Forum List

Back