Congratulations To It's the Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
rtwngAvngr said:
Don't be such a goody two shoes!

Hey -=D=- is always so nice, never a harsh word. Like to the new member on THE MAN thread.

Kathianne said:
Hey -=D=- is always so nice, never a harsh word. Like to the new member on THE MAN thread.

That guy can suck a fat one. and I know...from personal experience

oh...i mean..uh.. no.

The problem is:

"People here -even assholes- have a right to express themselves; share their views. If their views are not popular, so be it. But to start a thread simply to say 'Hey! This guy is an ASS!' crosses 'the line' imo.

Thus - my question stands. Is this a thread created to simply bash somebody?

:)

Said1 said:
I thought he was hitting on him, no? :confused:

:laugh: Well we may not always see eye-to-eye, but I doubt that. I just think that to act like we shouldn't have a bit of fun, :poke: while he is above it, well...

Kathianne said:
:laugh: Well we may not always see eye-to-eye, but I doubt that. I just think that to act like we shouldn't have a bit of fun, :poke: while he is above it, well...

What part of my question are you having a hard time with, Kath?

It's not about fun - it's about:

"(insert user name) sucks!" as being the focus of a thread.

Busting somebody's chops in a thread is one thing...but I saw this thread going towards: "Yeah! he's an ass!" because he has negative rep. I suppose it's about 'context'.

[edit]
Above it? Above WHAT? Having fun? I'd bet I'm the 'funnest' person on this board. I love fun. Fun is 'good times'.

A thread created to insult or flame somebody - IF that is what this thread is for - sucks.

(shrug)

-=d=- said:
That guy can suck a fat one. and I know...from personal experience

oh...i mean..uh.. no.

The problem is:

"People here -even assholes- have a right to express themselves; share their views. If their views are not popular, so be it. But to start a thread simply to say 'Hey! This guy is an ASS!' crosses 'the line' imo.

Thus - my question stands. Is this a thread created to simply bash somebody?

:)

Look everybody! It's mr. virtue!

I like the guy's staying power. Regardless of the Neg-Rep he has stayed on the site and kept to his beliefs without being permanently banned. I think it is nice to have somebody that stirs stuff up.

-=d=- said:
What part of my question are you having a hard time with, Kath?

It's not about fun - it's about:

"(insert user name) sucks!" as being the focus of a thread.

Busting somebody's chops in a thread is one thing...but I saw this thread going towards: "Yeah! he's an ass!" because he has negative rep. I suppose it's about 'context'.

[edit]
Above it? Above WHAT? Having fun? I'd bet I'm the 'funnest' person on this board. I love fun. Fun is 'good times'.

A thread created to insult or flame somebody - IF that is what this thread is for - sucks.

(shrug)

Hey -=D=- You are the mod, no more criticism from me.

rtwngAvngr said:
Whatever, Cecil.

Okay...now you are being 'a child'. Please...get over it. I'm right. I'm absolutely right in this case. There is NO need to create threads like this - it's simply a way to gratuitously bash people.

-=d=- said:
Okay...now you are being 'a child'. Please...get over it. I'm right. I'm absolutely right in this case. There is NO need to create threads like this - it's simply a way to gratuitously bash people.

As you like, Buford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back