Congratulations To It's the Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
freeandfun1 said:
As many of you know, -=d=- and I have gone round and round in the forums and of course, in PM's. Yet he claims I misrepresented him. Not in MY opinion.

However, I DO see his point here. Point well taken -=d=-.

Indeed. Nobody is perfect. Even Moderators. Doesn't mean we should stop trying.

:cheers:

dilloduck said:
Your ARE "theman" RW----I'm wising up to that one too! :gives:

The road is tough for the Jacksonian Individual. Eschewing elitism is the only path to truth, as the singing proletariat washwoman in 1984 signifies. In our rush to belong, we must not forget the songs of our ancestors.

rtwngAvngr said:
The road is tough for the Jacksonian Individual. Eschewing elitism is the only path to truth, as the singing proletariat washwoman in 1984 signifies. In our rush to belong, we must not forget the songs of our ancestors.

I'm still voting for the bag of walnuts ! :)

rtwngAvngr said:
DOH! from dust I was created, to dust I shall return.

The Earth alone among all the elements has always been found friendly to man. The bodies of water deluge him with rain, oppress him with hail, and drown him in inundation. Air rushes in the storm and prepares the tempest, while fire lights up the volcano.

But the Earth, ever kind and indulgent, though constantly harrassed more for the luxuries than the necessities of life has always been found subservient. She spreads his path with flowers and his table with plenty, and though she produces poison, still she supplies the antedote, and returns with interest every good committed to her care.

And when at last he is called upon to walk the dark valley of the Shadow of Death, she once again receives him and enfolds him peacefully within her bosom. Thus admonishing us, from it we came and to it we must sooner or later return....

Thus concludes the lecture.

no1tovote4 said:
The Earth alone among all the elements has always been found friendly to man. The bodies of water deluge him with rain, oppress him with hail, and drown him in inundation. Air rushes in the storm and prepares the tempest, while fire lights up the volcano.

But the Earth, ever kind and indulgent, though constantly harrassed more for the luxuries than the necessities of life has always been found subservient. She spreads his path with flowers and his table with plenty, and though she produces poison, still she supplies the antedote, and returns with interest every good committed to her care.

And when at last he is called upon to walk the dark valley of the Shadow of Death, she once again receives him and enfolds him peacefully within her bosom. Thus admonishing us, from it we came and to it we must sooner or later return....

Thus concludes the lecture.

Nice!
:thup:

-=d=- said:
What part of my question are you having a hard time with, Kath?

It's not about fun - it's about:

"(insert user name) sucks!" as being the focus of a thread.

Busting somebody's chops in a thread is one thing...but I saw this thread going towards: "Yeah! he's an ass!" because he has negative rep. I suppose it's about 'context'.
No not context, how about content? ITT earned the rep. I figure by this time you know I was not happy with you flaming me here. (several hours later I am responding.) You are correct d, you jump in to active threads and shut them down with your nasty comments, which works, more power to you. When a thread like this is up front, you want to bash, well go ahead.

-=D=- said:
[edit]
Above it? Above WHAT? Having fun? I'd bet I'm the 'funnest' person on this board. I love fun. Fun is 'good times'.
on your terms only. If you do not 'like' someone, you aim to hurt them, personally and publically. I know.

-=D=- said:
A thread created to insult or flame somebody - IF that is what this thread is for - sucks.

(shrug)
Wasn't supposed to be such a freakin' big deal. You made it so.

Kathianne said:
and to you.
BUT YOU NEED A GOOD WUPPAAN :whip:
I meant that to be funny :) I'm fairly new to posting, but your one of my favorites on the board, lots of good stuff you always post. And you were one of the first to contact me though PM, to talk to me about posting. Love ya, Have a very happy Easter. :rock:

Stephanie said:
BUT YOU NEED A GOOD WUPPAAN :whip:
I meant that to be funny :) I'm fairly new to posting, but your one of my favorites on the board, lots of good stuff you always post. And you were one of the first to contact me though PM, to talk to me about posting. Love ya, Have a very happy Easter. :rock:

Thank you, I think. You are not suggesting I should be flogged? Please help me, I need to gather enough $ for leather if so.

Kathianne said:
Thank you, I think. You are not suggesting I should be flogged? Please help me, I need to gather enough $ for leather if so.

Leather might be good! Of courseI wouldn't know what your talking about?? :rolleyes:

Stephanie said:
Leather might be good! Of courseI wouldn't know what your talking about?? :rolleyes:

I'm into silk and lace. OH WAIT, I don't know what your talking about! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back