Congratulations To It's the Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathianne said:
I figure by this time you know I was not happy with you flaming me here. (several hours later I am responding.)

Except I didn't flame you in this thread. Stop making things up.

below is every reply I made to you in this thread. Please point out the 'flame'

"Are we having a 'let's bash (insert member name)' thread?"
-----------
"(User 'TheMan') can suck a fat one. and I know...from personal experience
oh...i mean..uh.. no.
The problem is:
People here -even assholes- have a right to express themselves; share their views. If their views are not popular, so be it. But to start a thread simply to say 'Hey! This guy is an ASS!' crosses 'the line' imo."

"What part of my question are you having a hard time with, Kath?
--------------
It's not about fun - it's about:

"(insert user name) sucks!" as being the focus of a thread.

Busting somebody's chops in a thread is one thing...but I saw this thread going towards: "Yeah! he's an ass!" because he has negative rep. I suppose it's about 'context'.
[edit]
Above it? Above WHAT? Having fun? I'd bet I'm the 'funnest' person on this board. I love fun. Fun is 'good times'.

A thread created to insult or flame somebody - IF that is what this thread is for - sucks.
(shrug)

Thus - my question stands. Is this a thread created to simply bash somebody?

--------------
You are correct d, you jump in to active threads and shut them down with your nasty comments, which works, more power to you.

Show me. I shut down spammers with nasty comments. Those don't count.

If you do not 'like' someone, you aim to hurt them, personally and publically. I know.

Again. Stop lying. You don't know. You don't know me. You have never seen me 'aim to hurt somebody'. It's pure fiction on your part, so please...last time: Stop Lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back