Congratulations Cons U.S. Military Surrenders Base To Russia

The United States Army, for the first time in the history of our Country has surrendered a active Military Base to Russia.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Thanks to 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Gibbon the United States Army was forced to surrender an active military base in Syria to Russian Mercs.

There is video that shows Russians grinning as they show off the U.S. Army Heavy Equipment they were forced abandon.

The Orange Shit Gibbon's order for the Withdrawal of U.S. Forces Syria has forced our former Kurdish Allies to make a deal with Russia. Former ISIS fighters once is Syrian Prisons are free. The next terrorist attack against the U.S. committed by ISIS can be and should be laid at the feet of disgraceful, cowardly POS 45.

Never in my life would I ever expected to see the day when the United States would ever have abandoned a Military Base to Russia. This humiliation of our Military at the hands of Draft Dodging Coward is being done for one reason and one reason only. Because Putin wanted it.

45 is a Traitor.

IF a President Hilary Clinton had done this, Republicans would be carrying burning torches in march on the White House. Republicans would be demanding (and I would right with them) that that the President be removed and tried for Treason. As it stands now, they sit back on fat white ass and say nothing.

A sitting United States President actually has engineered the surrender of a U.S. Army Base to Russian Forces.

Hang your heads in shame Republicans. You support this disgusting POS filth.

I cried when Nixon surrendered to North Viet Nam.

I cry for thousands of U.S. Military Forces who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan who sacrifice has been turned to shit by a Man who called not catching the clap 1980's New York, "My Viet Nam".

No Republican has the right to bitch Bill Clinton and his sketchy history on Viet Nam. YOUR PRESIDENT SURRENDERED TO RUSSIA.

Republicans can eat shit for I care. You disgust me.

This is awesome news...let the ragheads kill themselves off...Let attrition work.
Amen. I am about as upset about this as I was about Big Mike and Trayvon, who were actually Americans.

Why did the Democrats - many of whom voted to give President Bush the authority to take the country to war in Iraq - declare President Bush to be damn-near a War Criminal for using that authority given to him to invade Iraq yet voiced no criticism of the Nobel Peace Prize-winning President Obama for ordering the invasion of the sovereign country of Syria, who posed no immediate threat to the US and who neither requested or gave the US permission to enter its country?

Why did the Democrats - many of whom demanded the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq - NOT demand President Obama order the withdrawal of US forces from Syria before he left the WH for good...and why are they so against withdrawing US troops from Syria NOW?

WHY do Democrats / snowflakes want US troops to remain in Syria to be 'Human Shields' for people who have no country of their own, who would never be able to stand up and defend themselves like the people in Afghanistan and Iraq, who would require US Protection in Syria damn-near forever? How many more DECADES do the Democrats / snowflakes want to keep US troops in Syria to ensure the Turks don't invade Syria and attack the Kurds a 5th or 6th or 7th time? (This is the 4th time Turkey has done so...)

Do Democrats / snowflakes believe if we remain in Syria long enough we can eradicate ISIS from the face of the earth, that their fighters - and ideology - will stay there until / and let us do so?

1. What is the SPECIFIC Objective for military operations in Syria.

2. Give me a definitive time - how much longer do Democrats / snowflakes want to keep US troops there? 1 year? 2 years? 5 years? 19 years?

The United States Army, for the first time in the history of our Country has surrendered a active Military Base to Russia.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Thanks to 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Gibbon the United States Army was forced to surrender an active military base in Syria to Russian Mercs.

There is video that shows Russians grinning as they show off the U.S. Army Heavy Equipment they were forced abandon.

The Orange Shit Gibbon's order for the Withdrawal of U.S. Forces Syria has forced our former Kurdish Allies to make a deal with Russia. Former ISIS fighters once is Syrian Prisons are free. The next terrorist attack against the U.S. committed by ISIS can be and should be laid at the feet of disgraceful, cowardly POS 45.

Never in my life would I ever expected to see the day when the United States would ever have abandoned a Military Base to Russia. This humiliation of our Military at the hands of Draft Dodging Coward is being done for one reason and one reason only. Because Putin wanted it.

45 is a Traitor.

IF a President Hilary Clinton had done this, Republicans would be carrying burning torches in march on the White House. Republicans would be demanding (and I would right with them) that that the President be removed and tried for Treason. As it stands now, they sit back on fat white ass and say nothing.

A sitting United States President actually has engineered the surrender of a U.S. Army Base to Russian Forces.

I cry for thousands of U.S. Military Forces who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan who sacrifice has been turned to shit by a Man who called not catching the clap 1980's New York, "My Viet Nam".

No Republican has the right to bitch Bill Clinton and his sketchy history on Viet Nam. YOUR PRESIDENT SURRENDERED TO RUSSIA.

^^^

Crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation. AKA Fake news.

In reality that base was mostly closed and had 50 personnel in residence. We had only the last 1.000 troops in the entire country. The bitter truth is that Russians and Assad loyalists could have easily wiped out our token force at any time.

Trump promised to end the senseless wars and this one was the most senseless of all.

It is basic military tactics to never leave a base or equipment that can be used by anyone else. Why the hell was that place intact? It should have been a flaming crater two minutes after the US forces left.

I am elated to be able to drive a stake into the heart of a lying / ignorant snowflakes bullshit claim, declared arrogantly as if they actually know what they are talking about, especially when there are those of us who actually have served and DO know what we are talking about!

'It is basic military tactic to never leave a base or equipment behind that can be used by others'?!
-- Who the hell told you that obviously regurgitated lie?! D-Adam Schiff?!

"Earlier this year, the U.S. State Department closed its embassy in Yemen, marking the third embassy closure in the region in recent months, and it remains unclear what will happen to the vacated embassy or the base that housed its Marine security force. Over the years, the U.S. has vacated dozens of other installations overseas, including shuttered embassies to disused military bases. Some of them were evacuated or lost during conflict, while others were simply abandoned when peacetime rendered them unnecessary."
-- What 7 Abandoned American Embassies and Military Bases Look Like Now

With all of the bases we have in the region, why would we need one in SYRIA - not our country and one we have no legal right to be in?

"The United States maintains a veritable empire of military bases throughout the world—about 800 of them in more than 70 countries. This forward-deployed military posture incurs substantial costs and disadvantages, exposing the United States to vulnerabilities and unintended consequences. The strategic justifications for overseas bases—that they deter adversaries, reassure allies, and enable rapid deployment operations—have lost much of their value and relevance in the contemporary security environment.

Deterrence is usually achieved by means other than nearby U.S. military bases, and a forward-deployed presence frequently exacerbates international tensions by causing fear and counterbalancing efforts by adversaries. In an era of reduced global threats, reassurance is not as important as it was during the early years of the Cold War, and most U.S. allies are wealthy and powerful enough to provide for their own defense. Furthermore, overseas bases are not necessary to retain long-range capabilities for most military interventions, thanks to revolutions in technology that have reduced travel times. Finally, forward bases and the rapid deployment capabilities they enable tempt policymakers to take military action for bad reasons, or in pursuit of counterterrorism goals that are not well served by the deployment of ground forces."
-- Withdrawing from Overseas Bases: Why a Forward-Deployed Military Posture Is Unnecessary, Outdated, and Dangerous

45 is a Traitor.

You do know that Obama did it in Iraq...........................................and ISIS got the equipment
shhhhhhhhh

It is basic military tactics to never leave a base or equipment that can be used by anyone else. Why the hell was that place intact? It should have been a flaming crater two minutes after the US forces left.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

"How much "stuff" is the United States military leaving behind as it withdraws from Afghanistan after 12 years of war? Try some $6 billion worth. And much of it may yet end up in a junk pile.

(That's right - under Barry BILLIONS of dollars of 'stuff' was left behind / destroyed as we left / abandoned a lot of FOBs and other sites in Afghanistan...just as it is being done now in SYRIA.)

Ultimately, some 170 million pounds of vehicles, equipment and "white gear" -- that's all the non-military stuff that contractors have been using, like furniture, generators, chemical toilets, air conditioners, non-classified computers and more -- are being left behind. What they cannot, or will not, donate or sell to the Afghans or to allies is being destroyed so that it doesn't rot in place or fall into Taliban hands. Some reports indicate that most of the $6 billion worth of materiel will indeed be sold for scrap or thrown in the junkyard.

Over the last 12 years, donated "excess equipment" like base-operating support equipment, forklifts, generators and other supplies to the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF), and has invested more than $53 billion in equipment and support -- including 160 aircraft, 100,000 vehicles, 500,000 weapons and 200,000 pieces of communications and night-vision equipment.

Officials say it's the only alternative to shipping everything back to the States, which by air or through dangerous land routes via Pakistan would be entirely cost-prohibitive.

"You don't really have any great options," said Lawrence Korb, a former assistant secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and now senior fellow at the Center for American Progress. "

-- Scrap Heap of War: Billions in equipment being left behind in Afghanistan

The invasion of Iraq by coalition forces was authorized by UN Resolution 1441.

No authorization of military force was in 1441. We agreed to reconvene with the SC for further discussion of the matter if the Weapons inspectors reported any violation. If it was, President Bush would not have had to ask the UN for help with the occupation went FUBAR

The occupation of Iraq by the coalition was authorized by UN resolution 1483.

Bush had no plan for the occupation and was scrambling. It cost him in the end, when the UN withdrew the authorization at the end of 2008, and forced a negotiated SOFA agreement with the timetable for our exit in it.

Bush had no plan for the occupation and was scrambling.
How's the Nobel Peace Prize Winner's plan for his occupation of parts of Syria going, snowflake?

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, Barry headed out for parts unknown, leaving the US troops he used to invade Syria behind to be 'Human Shields' for - if Dems / snowflakes have their way - decades to come...

Why did the Democrats - many of whom voted to give President Bush the authority to take the country to war in Iraq - declare President Bush to be damn-near a War Criminal for using that authority given to him to invade Iraq yet voiced no criticism of the Nobel Peace Prize-winning President Obama for ordering the invasion of the sovereign country of Syria, who posed no immediate threat to the US and who neither requested or gave the US permission to enter its country?

Guess who said the following when she voted for the resolution.

“I take the president at his word that he will try hard to pass a United Nations resolution and seek to avoid war, if possible.”

“bipartisan support for this resolution makes success in the United Nations more likely and war less likely.”

"A vote for it is not a vote to rush to war. It is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our president. And we say to him, 'Use these powers wisely and as a last resort.'"

To: Any and All Asshole Cons.

Subj: YMAMASC.

Big fat Russian C

The complete and total disgrace and humiliation the United States Military is the fault of one person and one person alone.

The complete surrender of U.S. Army Bases to Russian Forces in Syria is the fault of one person and one person alone.

That the U.S. Militt ary has to bomb U.S. Bases before they are taken over by Russian Forces is the fault of one person and one person alone.

That person IS NOT Speaker of The House Pelosi.

That person IS NOT Senate Minority Leader Schuman.

That person IS NOT Senator Elizabeth Warren.

That person IS NOT former Vice President Joseph Biden.

That person IS Not Senator Bernie Sanders.

That person is the guy who attacks Gold Star Families.

That person is the guy who sided with a Russian Dictator over 19-U.S. Intelligence Agencies who agree Russia Interfered in the 2016 Presidential Election.

That person is the guy who forced the U.S. Air Force to bomb abandoned U.S. Bases in Syria.

That guy IS NOT NANCY PELSOI.

That guy IS NOT CHARLES SCHUMER.

That guy IS NOT FORMER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA.

That guy IS NOT FORMER U.S. SENATOR FROM NEW YORK/FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE/FORMER FIRST LADY HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON.

That guy is Republican. You know "The Party of Personal Responsibility".

Yeah, that lying bunch low life scum sucking, shit licking cowards.

This complete and utter humiliation and degradation of reputation of the United States, the person single most responsible for the surrender of U.S. Military Bases in Syria to Russia is a lying, low life, scum sucking, belly crawling, yellow belly Yankee Coward. A Five time Draft Dodging Coward who attacks Gold Star Families and Denigrates U.S. Hero's for the sake of political expediency.
eHe is a Republican who sides with Russia and shares Top Secret Information with Russia.

He is a Republican who tell the President of Philippines of the At Sea Location of two U.S. Navy Nuclear Powered Submarines.

That guy is a Republican.

He hates this country and sucks up to Russia.

He is all in Republican.

And when he is finished butt fucking them. The Republicans will still be as stupid as they were before.

“I take the president at his word that he will try hard to pass a United Nations resolution and seek to avoid war, if possible.”
“bipartisan support for this resolution makes success in the United Nations more likely and war less likely.”
"A vote for it is not a vote to rush to war. It is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our president. And we say to him, 'Use these powers wisely and as a last resort.'"

Bwuhahahahahaha!

In 2002, Sen. Hillary Clinton of New York voted to authorize the Iraq War.

'Hillary and the Democrats voted to give the President of the United States the authority to take the country to war. She was also the only Democratic senator to make the absurd claim—strongly challenged by scholars, diplomats and other observers—that the secular Baathist regime of Saddam Hussein was supporting the Salafist Islamist Al-Qaeda movement. And more than a year after the U.S. invasion and the Bush administration's acknowledgement that Iraq had neither any WMDs nor any ties to Al-Qaeda, Clinton insisted it was “the right vote,” adding “I don’t regret giving the president authority.'

-- Clinton’s Iraq War Vote Still Appalls

"In fact, neither Clinton nor Obama favored cutting off funds for the war, nor setting a mandatory timeline for troop withdrawals until fairly recently, and to no real effect. Until 2005, Clinton employ Bushian rhetoric about the importance of “staying the course” in Iraq because “failure is not an option.”
-- Hillary Clinton and the Iraq war resolution: At what point did she cry foul? | MinnPost

To: Any and All Asshole Cons.

Subj: YMAMASC.

Big fat Russian C

The complete and total disgrace and humiliation the United States Military is the fault of one person and one person alone.

The complete surrender of U.S. Army Bases to Russian Forces in Syria is the fault of one person and one person alone.

That the U.S. Militt ary has to bomb U.S. Bases before they are taken over by Russian Forces is the fault of one person and one person alone.

That person IS NOT Speaker of The House Pelosi.

That person IS NOT Senate Minority Leader Schuman.

That person IS NOT Senator Elizabeth Warren.

That person IS NOT former Vice President Joseph Biden.

That person IS Not Senator Bernie Sanders.

That person is the guy who attacks Gold Star Families.

That person is the guy who sided with a Russian Dictator over 19-U.S. Intelligence Agencies who agree Russia Interfered in the 2016 Presidential Election.

That person is the guy who forced the U.S. Air Force to bomb abandoned U.S. Bases in Syria.

That guy IS NOT NANCY PELSOI.

That guy IS NOT CHARLES SCHUMER.

That guy IS NOT FORMER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA.

That guy IS NOT FORMER U.S. SENATOR FROM NEW YORK/FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE/FORMER FIRST LADY HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON.

That guy is Republican. You know "The Party of Personal Responsibility".

Yeah, that lying bunch low life scum sucking, shit licking cowards.

This complete and utter humiliation and degradation of reputation of the United States, the person single most responsible for the surrender of U.S. Military Bases in Syria to Russia is a lying, low life, scum sucking, belly crawling, yellow belly Yankee Coward. A Five time Draft Dodging Coward who attacks Gold Star Families and Denigrates U.S. Hero's for the sake of political expediency.
eHe is a Republican who sides with Russia and shares Top Secret Information with Russia.

He is a Republican who tell the President of Philippines of the At Sea Location of two U.S. Navy Nuclear Powered Submarines.

That guy is a Republican.

He hates this country and sucks up to Russia.

He is all in Republican.

And when he is finished butt fucking them. The Republicans will still be as stupid as they were before.
You and the other snowflake pushing this 'the military has never abandoned a base and left stuff behind' bullshit have already been humiliated, your argument completely shredded by actual fact.

Thank you for the lovely emotional rant / mental breakdown - good luck with that.

Bwuhahahahaha

Bush had no plan for the occupation and was scrambling.
How's the Nobel Peace Prize Winner's plan for his occupation of parts of Syria going, snowflake?

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, Barry headed out for parts unknown, leaving the US troops he used to invade Syria behind to be 'Human Shields' for - if Dems / snowflakes have their way - decades to come...

The reason we have a supporting role in the fight against ISIS is because neither Syria nor Turkey would contain ISIS. It simply doesn't matter whose territory they operate from. If the host country will not contain them, we will. We did. Fuck all you ISIS supporters.

Bwuhahahahahaha!

In 2002, Sen. Hillary Clinton of New York voted to authorize the Iraq War.

'Hillary and the Democrats voted to give the President of the United States the authority to take the country to war. She was also the only Democratic senator to make the absurd claim—strongly challenged by scholars, diplomats and other observers—that the secular Baathist regime of Saddam Hussein was supporting the Salafist Islamist Al-Qaeda movement. And more than a year after the U.S. invasion and the Bush administration's acknowledgement that Iraq had neither any WMDs nor any ties to Al-Qaeda, Clinton insisted it was “the right vote,” adding “I don’t regret giving the president authority.'

-- Clinton’s Iraq War Vote Still Appalls

"In fact, neither Clinton nor Obama favored cutting off funds for the war, nor setting a mandatory timeline for troop withdrawals until fairly recently, and to no real effect. Until 2005, Clinton employ Bushian rhetoric about the importance of “staying the course” in Iraq because “failure is not an option.”
-- Hillary Clinton and the Iraq war resolution: At what point did she cry foul? | MinnPost

Lying for ISIS.

Forum List

Back