Congratulations Cons U.S. Military Surrenders Base To Russia

The reason we have a supporting role in the fight against ISIS is because neither Syria nor Turkey would contain ISIS. It simply doesn't matter whose territory they operate from. If the host country will not contain them, we will. We did. Fuck all you ISIS supporters.
So you are attempting to justify the Nobel Peace Prize Winner invading a sovereign country and leaving US troops behind as Human Shields indefinitely while he headed off into the sunset to forget about them is because a sovereign nation refused to do something about the terrorists in their own back yard, that they refused to do what Barry wanted. So from now on anytime a sovereign nation doesn't handle a problem to our / the Democrats' liking the Democrats' new acceptable foreign policy answer is to INVADE...

Got it - thanks.

:p

Guess who said the following when she voted for the resolution.
“I take the president at his word that he will try hard to pass a United Nations resolution and seek to avoid war, if possible.”
“bipartisan support for this resolution makes success in the United Nations more likely and war less likely.”
"A vote for it is not a vote to rush to war. It is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our president. And we say to him, 'Use these powers wisely and as a last resort.'"

Bwuhahahahahaha!

In 2002, Sen. Hillary Clinton of New York voted to authorize the Iraq War.

'Hillary and the Democrats voted to give the President of the United States the authority to take the country to war. She was also the only Democratic senator to make the absurd claim—strongly challenged by scholars, diplomats and other observers—that the secular Baathist regime of Saddam Hussein was supporting the Salafist Islamist Al-Qaeda movement. And more than a year after the U.S. invasion and the Bush administration's acknowledgement that Iraq had neither any WMDs nor any ties to Al-Qaeda, Clinton insisted it was “the right vote,” adding “I don’t regret giving the president authority.'

-- Clinton’s Iraq War Vote Still Appalls

"In fact, neither Clinton nor Obama favored cutting off funds for the war, nor setting a mandatory timeline for troop withdrawals until fairly recently, and to no real effect. Until 2005, Clinton employ Bushian rhetoric about the importance of “staying the course” in Iraq because “failure is not an option.”
-- Hillary Clinton and the Iraq war resolution: At what point did she cry foul? | MinnPost

Lying for ISIS.

Dude, they're DIRECT QUOTES from Hillary Clinton......Bwuhahahahahaha

:whip: You just got your ass spanked in public - take it like a man. Oh wait - you're a snowflake....what was I thinking?! Sorry :p

Guess who said the following when she voted for the resolution.
“I take the president at his word that he will try hard to pass a United Nations resolution and seek to avoid war, if possible.”
“bipartisan support for this resolution makes success in the United Nations more likely and war less likely.”
"A vote for it is not a vote to rush to war. It is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our president. And we say to him, 'Use these powers wisely and as a last resort.'"

Bwuhahahahahaha!

In 2002, Sen. Hillary Clinton of New York voted to authorize the Iraq War.

'Hillary and the Democrats voted to give the President of the United States the authority to take the country to war. She was also the only Democratic senator to make the absurd claim—strongly challenged by scholars, diplomats and other observers—that the secular Baathist regime of Saddam Hussein was supporting the Salafist Islamist Al-Qaeda movement. And more than a year after the U.S. invasion and the Bush administration's acknowledgement that Iraq had neither any WMDs nor any ties to Al-Qaeda, Clinton insisted it was “the right vote,” adding “I don’t regret giving the president authority.'

-- Clinton’s Iraq War Vote Still Appalls

"In fact, neither Clinton nor Obama favored cutting off funds for the war, nor setting a mandatory timeline for troop withdrawals until fairly recently, and to no real effect. Until 2005, Clinton employ Bushian rhetoric about the importance of “staying the course” in Iraq because “failure is not an option.”
-- Hillary Clinton and the Iraq war resolution: At what point did she cry foul? | MinnPost

Lying for ISIS.

Dude, they're DIRECT QUOTES from Hillary Clinton......Bwuhahahahahaha

:whip: You just got your ass spanked in public - take it like a man. Oh wait - you're a snowflake....what was I thinking?! Sorry :p

Hahaha sure thing, we always refer to ourselves here in America in the third person.

The United States Army, for the first time in the history of our Country has surrendered a active Military Base to Russia.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Thanks to 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Gibbon the United States Army was forced to surrender an active military base in Syria to Russian Mercs.

There is video that shows Russians grinning as they show off the U.S. Army Heavy Equipment they were forced abandon.

The Orange Shit Gibbon's order for the Withdrawal of U.S. Forces Syria has forced our former Kurdish Allies to make a deal with Russia. Former ISIS fighters once is Syrian Prisons are free. The next terrorist attack against the U.S. committed by ISIS can be and should be laid at the feet of disgraceful, cowardly POS 45.

Never in my life would I ever expected to see the day when the United States would ever have abandoned a Military Base to Russia. This humiliation of our Military at the hands of Draft Dodging Coward is being done for one reason and one reason only. Because Putin wanted it.

45 is a Traitor.

IF a President Hilary Clinton had done this, Republicans would be carrying burning torches in march on the White House. Republicans would be demanding (and I would right with them) that that the President be removed and tried for Treason. As it stands now, they sit back on fat white ass and say nothing.

A sitting United States President actually has engineered the surrender of a U.S. Army Base to Russian Forces.

Hang your heads in shame Republicans. You support this disgusting POS filth.

I cried when Nixon surrendered to North Viet Nam.

I cry for thousands of U.S. Military Forces who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan who sacrifice has been turned to shit by a Man who called not catching the clap 1980's New York, "My Viet Nam".

No Republican has the right to bitch Bill Clinton and his sketchy history on Viet Nam. YOUR PRESIDENT SURRENDERED TO RUSSIA.

Republicans can eat shit for I care. You disgust me.

Holy drama queen Batman.

We didn’t surrender anything. They left their temporary base. Are you claiming the US military has never physically left an encampment or base? Ever hear of Vietnam? Iraq? Hell we’ve closed based down in Germany and gave them back to the Germans, was that “surrendering” to the Germans?

You partisan hacks are so pathetic.

The reason we have a supporting role in the fight against ISIS is because neither Syria nor Turkey would contain ISIS. It simply doesn't matter whose territory they operate from. If the host country will not contain them, we will. We did. Fuck all you ISIS supporters.
So you are attempting to justify the Nobel Peace Prize Winner invading a sovereign country and leaving US troops behind as Human Shields indefinitely while he headed off into the sunset to forget about them is because a sovereign nation refused to do something about the terrorists in their own back yard, that they refused to do what Barry wanted. So from now on anytime a sovereign nation doesn't handle a problem to our / the Democrats' liking the Democrats' new acceptable foreign policy answer is to INVADE...

Got it - thanks.

:p

That was the Bush Doctrine established after 9-11. Used it to take out your pal Osama too. And your favorite American al Qaeda operative as well. Your Terrorist buddies have no place safe to hide. Well, had anyway. Just have to wait to see what kind of mess Putin's Trumpybear leaves us.

Last edited:
Your Terrorist buddies have no place safe to hide.
I laugh at your childish attempt to insinuate ISIS is somehow 'my' terrorist buddies simply because you do not like the fact that Mick just spanked Democrat ass in the House, and I am doing it on USMB.

Unfortunately, Al Qaeda and ISIS do have places to hide. Obviously you have forgotten how Barry 'pimped out' the US Military to help Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - take over Libya for their own.

I guess you also forgot about how Barry chose to drop leaflets down to ISIS warning them about attacks coming rather than allowing US forces join in retaliatory strikes against them after ISIS perpetrated the largest attack on France since WWII - attacks funded by the sale of ISIS oil from their production facilities Barry refused to allow Coalition forces to strike....until after their Paris attack.

I guess you forgot how Barry helped oust Mubarak from Egypt, pressured them to move their elections up, and thus helped the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood take over the govt of our ally Egypt...

Yeah, Barry loved terrorists, and you snowflakes loved Barry..

Well Looky Looky.......with much fan fair and whole damn lot more hot air, Sad Santa Pence has announced a "Cease Fire" between Turkish Military Forces (N.A.T.O. Ally) and our former Kurdish Allies in Syria. Knee deep in hoopla as it were.

No. There is no need for cheering anything.

First off, the Kurds have already said they will not honor such a Cease Fire and to be honest why should they. 45 stabbed them in back by deciding, without consulting the Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, or the Secretary of Defense, or the National Adviser, that he 45 would remove all U.S. Forces from Northern Syria. In so doing, the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Shit allowed Turkish Forces to invade Northern Syria and attack our former Kurdish Allies, who had fought with U.S. forces against ISIS.

Add to the mix the fact we should remember that the shrub encouraged the Kurds in Iraq to rise up against Saddam and left them high and dry. Oh yeah the U.S. totally supports the Kurds.....except when we do not.

Then there is the fact that for the first time in our country's history, active U.S. Military Bases have been surrendered to Russian Military Forces. U.S. Military bases were surrendered to Russia because A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT ALLOWED IT!!!!!

The United States Air Force is being forced to bomb U.S. Military Bases in Syria to prevent equipment and material from falling into Russian hands because

A REPUBLICAN PRESDIENT ORDERED THE SURRENDER OF U.S. FORCES IN SYRIA!!!!

I remember when I cried after Nixon's betrayal of the South Viet Namese People when the United States did a cut and run in that country.

What 45 has done is to take a great big smelly liquid shit on the graves of brave American Service Men and Women who fought and died in Afghanistan and Iraq.

What 45 has done is dishonored the American Flag and what that Flag is suppose to stand for.

Remember after September 11, 2001 and that crap about, "These Colors Don't Run"?

Yes they do run. They run because a Sitting Republican President Ordered Them To Run.

Thousands of U.S. Service Members have died in the Middle East. 45 has shit on their grave.

45 is FUCKING TRAITOR!!!

There is no defense for Treason.

Nancy Pelosi is NOT responsible for 45 stabbing the Kurds in back.

Chuck Schumer is NOT responsible for 45 stabbing the Kurds in the back.

45 alone is responsible for giving Turkey the green light to murder the Kurds.

IF you are a Republican and do not admit this, then just shut the fuck up.

45 did this.

You own this.

You either stand up for American Democracy, or you are a Republican. You cannot do both.

Oddly enough the Syrian government was a little preoccupied at that time defending itself from other US supported terrorist groups.

I found where Nancy Pelosi hung 45's balls after she cut them off.

fordballs5.jpg

CEYLANPINAR, Turkey (AP) — Fighting continued Friday morning in a northeast Syrian border town at the center of the fight between Turkey and Kurdish forces, despite a U.S.-brokered cease-fire that went into effect overnight.

Fighting Continues In Kurdish-Held Syrian Town Despite Cease-Fire

Trump's betrayal of the Kurds continues!

The Kurds have been betrayed by the U.S. Before. Under the shrub.

They have no reason to trust 45 or sad sack POS Pence.

American Military Bases were surrendered to Russia, by an American Republican President.

Fuck 45.

Fuck the idiots who fucking support that fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward.

The United States Army, for the first time in the history of our Country has surrendered a active Military Base to Russia.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Thanks to 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Gibbon the United States Army was forced to surrender an active military base in Syria to Russian Mercs.

There is video that shows Russians grinning as they show off the U.S. Army Heavy Equipment they were forced abandon.

The Orange Shit Gibbon's order for the Withdrawal of U.S. Forces Syria has forced our former Kurdish Allies to make a deal with Russia. Former ISIS fighters once is Syrian Prisons are free. The next terrorist attack against the U.S. committed by ISIS can be and should be laid at the feet of disgraceful, cowardly POS 45.

Never in my life would I ever expected to see the day when the United States would ever have abandoned a Military Base to Russia. This humiliation of our Military at the hands of Draft Dodging Coward is being done for one reason and one reason only. Because Putin wanted it.

45 is a Traitor.

IF a President Hilary Clinton had done this, Republicans would be carrying burning torches in march on the White House. Republicans would be demanding (and I would right with them) that that the President be removed and tried for Treason. As it stands now, they sit back on fat white ass and say nothing.

A sitting United States President actually has engineered the surrender of a U.S. Army Base to Russian Forces.

I cry for thousands of U.S. Military Forces who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan who sacrifice has been turned to shit by a Man who called not catching the clap 1980's New York, "My Viet Nam".

No Republican has the right to bitch Bill Clinton and his sketchy history on Viet Nam. YOUR PRESIDENT SURRENDERED TO RUSSIA.

you're crying???!!good thing you weren't around Dec 1941
what a puss

45 is a Traitor.

.....Vietnam???!! hahahah again --for the millionth time, you people have 0 knowledge of history
links/proof--everything here:
Vietnam War was unwinnable

45 is a Traitor.

Hmm, you cry way too much. You must be a liberal.
Hmm, you really suck, you you must be a Russian.
Whatever happened to the leftist who maintained the daily body count and cried because we were at war in Iran?
I remember a leftist who once defended Saddam Hussien compared him to a misunderstood child. that was one of our members years ago.

45 is a Traitor.

Hmm, you cry way too much. You must be a liberal.
Hmm, you really suck, you you must be a Russian.
Whatever happened to the leftist who maintained the daily body count and cried because we were at war in Iran?
I remember a leftist who once defended Saddam Hussien compared him to a misunderstood child. that was one of our members years ago.
Iraq was a stupid unnecessary war for oil sold to us on lies. You didn't hear a lot or argument from anyone that ISIS needed to be destroyed. The left is not so much anti-war as anti-stupid.

1522874499638.jpg

Those buildings were already there at this location. Oh shit...............I see sand bags that our military left behind........

Shit shit shit .............Syria and Russia took over the sand bags .........what are we to do..................

BS semantics thread from the lunatic left................Who's boy wanted to overthrow Assad and put El Nusra in.............

Drew red lines in the sand and after crossed..........Scolded the Syrians.......that will teach them.

Forward deployed Temp base and nothing else here.............Enjoy the Freak show.

Forum List

Back