Oct 20, 2013
th

lectures-everyone-about-global-warming-flies-in-private-jet-6-20545312.png

026d45a9c1abb58b7a6dbe1bf852269f.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-16_15-4-22.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-16_15-4-22.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 31
Gamma Gator has showed up to undermine again. What a surprise.

Leftists do not have values, so not surprising. They use global warming for power just like they do anything else. Could not give less for the planet, if they did, they would stop the third world immigration.

Leftists do not have values, so not surprising. They use global warming for power just like they do anything else. Could not give less for the planet, if they did, they would stop the third world immigration.

It was a simple question, why are you afraid to answer it?

Christianity has nothing to do with the thread.

You just had to undermine again, because that's what bitches do. The foot ball players got all the chicks in high school, and gammas were left with nothing, so it is the only way forward. Useless guy...

No such thing as a left narrative that's misdirected, projected, pure hypocrisy and/or just plain dumb.

You just had to undermine again, because that's what bitches do. The foot ball players got all the chicks in high school, and gammas were left with nothing, so it is the only way forward. Useless guy...

You are correct, it is about hypocrisy. I am trying to see if people like you will apply the same standard to all things or just a few...making you a hypocrite.

You are correct, it is about hypocrisy. I am trying to see if people like you will apply the same standard to all things or just a few...making you a hypocrite.

Sure I can apply hypocrisy to other things as well. For example, libertarians who support policies that will destroy all freedoms, because they are too insecure and lack balls.

Sure I can apply hypocrisy to other things as well. For example, libertarians who support policies that will destroy all freedoms, because they are too insecure and lack balls.

Good thing there are none of those around here!

I'm afraid GG you can count on the fingers of one hand ,and have a couple left over, of those on this board who aren't hypocritical

To answer your question, Global Warming is just a Religion. Only the god, is you. So every believer is a huckster and a fraud, and therefore is a fraudulent religion.

Good thing there are none of those around here!

Oh there is one, who is not particularly sharp.

In a other thread, you were celebrating that Americans are being replaced by the following vision:

getty_514325215_160691.jpg

So which country that looks like this enjoys American freedoms?

Forum List

Back