Congratulations Cons U.S. Military Surrenders Base To Russia

The United States Army, for the first time in the history of our Country has surrendered a active Military Base to Russia.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Thanks to 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Gibbon the United States Army was forced to surrender an active military base in Syria to Russian Mercs.

There is video that shows Russians grinning as they show off the U.S. Army Heavy Equipment they were forced abandon.

The Orange Shit Gibbon's order for the Withdrawal of U.S. Forces Syria has forced our former Kurdish Allies to make a deal with Russia. Former ISIS fighters once is Syrian Prisons are free. The next terrorist attack against the U.S. committed by ISIS can be and should be laid at the feet of disgraceful, cowardly POS 45.

Never in my life would I ever expected to see the day when the United States would ever have abandoned a Military Base to Russia. This humiliation of our Military at the hands of Draft Dodging Coward is being done for one reason and one reason only. Because Putin wanted it.

45 is a Traitor.

IF a President Hilary Clinton had done this, Republicans would be carrying burning torches in march on the White House. Republicans would be demanding (and I would right with them) that that the President be removed and tried for Treason. As it stands now, they sit back on fat white ass and say nothing.

A sitting United States President actually has engineered the surrender of a U.S. Army Base to Russian Forces.

Hang your heads in shame Republicans. You support this disgusting POS filth.

I cried when Nixon surrendered to North Viet Nam.

I cry for thousands of U.S. Military Forces who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan who sacrifice has been turned to shit by a Man who called not catching the clap 1980's New York, "My Viet Nam".

No Republican has the right to bitch Bill Clinton and his sketchy history on Viet Nam. YOUR PRESIDENT SURRENDERED TO RUSSIA.

Republicans can eat shit for I care. You disgust me.
Surrendered? I dont think you are using that word correctly.

The United States Army, for the first time in the history of our Country has surrendered a active Military Base to Russia.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Thanks to 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Gibbon the United States Army was forced to surrender an active military base in Syria to Russian Mercs.

There is video that shows Russians grinning as they show off the U.S. Army Heavy Equipment they were forced abandon.

The Orange Shit Gibbon's order for the Withdrawal of U.S. Forces Syria has forced our former Kurdish Allies to make a deal with Russia. Former ISIS fighters once is Syrian Prisons are free. The next terrorist attack against the U.S. committed by ISIS can be and should be laid at the feet of disgraceful, cowardly POS 45.

Never in my life would I ever expected to see the day when the United States would ever have abandoned a Military Base to Russia. This humiliation of our Military at the hands of Draft Dodging Coward is being done for one reason and one reason only. Because Putin wanted it.

45 is a Traitor.

IF a President Hilary Clinton had done this, Republicans would be carrying burning torches in march on the White House. Republicans would be demanding (and I would right with them) that that the President be removed and tried for Treason. As it stands now, they sit back on fat white ass and say nothing.

A sitting United States President actually has engineered the surrender of a U.S. Army Base to Russian Forces.

Hang your heads in shame Republicans. You support this disgusting POS filth.

I cried when Nixon surrendered to North Viet Nam.

I cry for thousands of U.S. Military Forces who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan who sacrifice has been turned to shit by a Man who called not catching the clap 1980's New York, "My Viet Nam".

No Republican has the right to bitch Bill Clinton and his sketchy history on Viet Nam. YOUR PRESIDENT SURRENDERED TO RUSSIA.

Republicans can eat shit for I care. You disgust me.

So a poorly thought through strategy instituted on a whim with no planning or consideration of consequence that;

1) Diminishes US influence in the Middle East
2) Erodes Confidence in US leadership
3) Immediately Benefits Russia
4) Directly Approved by Vladimir Putin

That's the most Conservative thing I've seen since 'grab them by the pussy'.

Hey liberals, why can't NATO replace the troops we're pulling out?

Ask Trump.

Trump's not stopping NATO. I'm asking YOU.

Trump is in charge of American diplomacy. Did he ask NATO to step in and fill the void?

Does he have to? I don't think so. They could see we were out of there and they could deploy peacekeepers to the region. After all the middle east is a hell of a lot closer to Germany, France and Italy than it is to us. If they cared about stability in that region they would have stepped up immediately.

Hell whoever moved in could get a free military base out of the deal.

Ask Trump.

Trump is in charge of American diplomacy. Did he ask NATO to step in and fill the void?

Does he have to? I don't think so. They could see we were out of there and they could deploy peacekeepers to the region. After all the middle east is a hell of a lot closer to Germany, France and Italy than it is to us. If they cared about stability in that region they would have stepped up immediately.

Ask Trump.

Ask Trump.

Other NATO nations seem to be the parties at interest, not the U.S. Those pussies can't provide for their own defense?

Ask Trump.

Ask Trump.

Other NATO nations seem to be the parties at interest, not the U.S. Those pussies can't provide for their own defense?

Ask Trump.
Why would he know or care? Why should we?

Ask NATO.

Ask Trump.

Ask Trump.

Ask NATO.

As President, it is Trump's responsibility to honour the treaties and agreements made by his predecessors. Trump's failure to do this is beyond shameful, and will cost him the military vote.

Ask Trump.

Ask NATO.

As President, it is Trump's responsibility to honour the treaties and agreements made by his predecessors. Trump's failure to do this is beyond shameful, and will cost him the military vote.

To who? A military using demoquck? Hahaha

How many POW’s did they take? We gave up portions of Germany and Czechoslovakia to the Russians in 1945. Liberals make me sick because Putin’s Russia is more capitalist than the communist Democratic Party.

you obviously equate capitalism with corruption

How many POW’s did they take? We gave up portions of Germany and Czechoslovakia to the Russians in 1945. Liberals make me sick because Putin’s Russia is more capitalist than the communist Democratic Party.

you obviously equate capitalism with corruption
I equate capitalism with freedom.

Well newsflash idiot.

Russia is probably the most corrupt place on the planet

No matter what, the Left is gonna hate Trump (and any Republican President)
No matter what, the Right is gonna hate Obama (and any Democratic President)

Yeah, we're a hopelessly divided nation.

Anything new in this thread?

No matter what, the Left is gonna hate Trump (and any Republican President)
No matter what, the Right is gonna hate Obama (and any Democratic President)

Yeah, we're a hopelessly divided nation.

Anything new in this thread?

The House Resolution signed by all house democrats and most house republicans condemning the idiot decision that led to smirking Russian soldiers taking over US bases as the US military retreated?

Forum List

Back