Congratulations Cons U.S. Military Surrenders Base To Russia

'Congratulations Cons U.S. Military Surrenders Base To Russia'

The US should NEVER have been in Syria.

The only reason US troops are in Syria is because the Nobel Peace Prize Winner decided to invade Syria.

The only reason US bases are located in Syria for Russian troops to take over is because the Nobel Peace Prize Winner decided to invade Syria.

If we had stayed in Syria for another 10 years ... OR MORE ... eventually (hopefully) our troops would have been pulled out, leaving bases empty for Syria, Russia, or whoever to take over; so this thread is dub as hell.

Can some snowflake tell me what our objective in Syria is / was?

1. Defeat ISIS?

Congrats, snowflake, we FAILED! ISIS / terrorism is an IDEOLOGY. Ideologies can NOT be defeated militarily. Also, there was no way in hell the US - or anyone else - was going to eradicate ISIS. Again, being an ideology, it is like jello: Squeeze it, and it escapes through cracks. It was reported today that ISIS committed several terrorist attacks in AFGHANISTAN. WHAT? I thought ISIS was in SYRIA?! I thought we were going to wipe ISIS off the map by defeating them in SYIA?! Bwuhahahaha....wake the hell up. 'DEFEATING' / 'ERADICATING' ISIS IS NOT AN ACHIEVABLE OBJECTIVE IN SYRIA!

2. Use US military troops as 'Human Shields' for the Kurds / civilian populace against the Turks...against ISIS....against al-Assad's forces...against Russia? The Turks have already invaded Syria 3 times - this is reportedly their 4th time in years / decades. How long do snowflakes / people want to keep US troops in Syria, where we never should have gone, to be 'Human Shields' to protect these people from current and future attacks? Unless you intend to keep US troops in Syria FOREVER we will eventually have to leave and leave the Kurds and others on their own. They are not like Afghanistan or Iraq, a nation attempting to stand up on their own and will one day defend themselves. These are people without a nation - for the foreseeable future thy will NEVER be able to defend themselves. So, AGAIN, how long - specifically - do you want US troops to remain in Syria to be Human Shields / Body Guards for these people?

No clear achievable objective, no idea how long you need to stay because you have no clear achievable objective....this is the quagmire Barry has dragged he US into....

...and again, there would be no US bases for Russia to take over right now if the Nobel Peace Prize Winner had not decided to invade Syria with no clear-cut achievable objectives!
The US surrendered Syria? Welcome to it. Let's see which suckers fill the vacuum.

The Wagner Group is the mercenary force which invaded Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. They work for Putin.

This is the same force to which Trump has just surrendered in Syria.

So what.
putin-trump-baby.jpg

Sorry son, you're a hypocrite plain and simple. Obama gave Pootie Crimea and abandoned bases in Iraq that allowed ISIS to arm itself to the teeth. You're not a bright one. You're a hack

The United States Army, for the first time in the history of our Country has surrendered a active Military Base to Russia.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Thanks to 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Gibbon the United States Army was forced to surrender an active military base in Syria to Russian Mercs.

There is video that shows Russians grinning as they show off the U.S. Army Heavy Equipment they were forced abandon.

The Orange Shit Gibbon's order for the Withdrawal of U.S. Forces Syria has forced our former Kurdish Allies to make a deal with Russia. Former ISIS fighters once is Syrian Prisons are free. The next terrorist attack against the U.S. committed by ISIS can be and should be laid at the feet of disgraceful, cowardly POS 45.

Never in my life would I ever expected to see the day when the United States would ever have abandoned a Military Base to Russia. This humiliation of our Military at the hands of Draft Dodging Coward is being done for one reason and one reason only. Because Putin wanted it.

45 is a Traitor.

IF a President Hilary Clinton had done this, Republicans would be carrying burning torches in march on the White House. Republicans would be demanding (and I would right with them) that that the President be removed and tried for Treason. As it stands now, they sit back on fat white ass and say nothing.

A sitting United States President actually has engineered the surrender of a U.S. Army Base to Russian Forces.

Hang your heads in shame Republicans. You support this disgusting POS filth.

I cried when Nixon surrendered to North Viet Nam.

I cry for thousands of U.S. Military Forces who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan who sacrifice has been turned to shit by a Man who called not catching the clap 1980's New York, "My Viet Nam".

No Republican has the right to bitch Bill Clinton and his sketchy history on Viet Nam. YOUR PRESIDENT SURRENDERED TO RUSSIA.

Republicans can eat shit for I care. You disgust me.
:CryingCow:

We have no business being over there... end of story
Thanks for your input, Barack.
Lol
Our troops were facing a four-way crossfire, they would’ve got slaughtered. Those people don’t need us over there. They are a bunch of fucking whack jobs over there, they switch sides at the drop of a hat. Like Trump said it’s none of our business...

The national embarrassment continues, as the Con Man in Chief continues to humiliate us and his flock continues to swallow it all whole.
Lol
Who gives a shit about these Syrians or whatever the fuck you wanna call them... We are not the world’s police man because we cannot afford it not even close

The United States Army, for the first time in the history of our Country has surrendered a active Military Base to Russia.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Thanks to 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Gibbon the United States Army was forced to surrender an active military base in Syria to Russian Mercs.

There is video that shows Russians grinning as they show off the U.S. Army Heavy Equipment they were forced abandon.

The Orange Shit Gibbon's order for the Withdrawal of U.S. Forces Syria has forced our former Kurdish Allies to make a deal with Russia. Former ISIS fighters once is Syrian Prisons are free. The next terrorist attack against the U.S. committed by ISIS can be and should be laid at the feet of disgraceful, cowardly POS 45.

Never in my life would I ever expected to see the day when the United States would ever have abandoned a Military Base to Russia. This humiliation of our Military at the hands of Draft Dodging Coward is being done for one reason and one reason only. Because Putin wanted it.

45 is a Traitor.

IF a President Hilary Clinton had done this, Republicans would be carrying burning torches in march on the White House. Republicans would be demanding (and I would right with them) that that the President be removed and tried for Treason. As it stands now, they sit back on fat white ass and say nothing.

A sitting United States President actually has engineered the surrender of a U.S. Army Base to Russian Forces.

I cry for thousands of U.S. Military Forces who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan who sacrifice has been turned to shit by a Man who called not catching the clap 1980's New York, "My Viet Nam".

No Republican has the right to bitch Bill Clinton and his sketchy history on Viet Nam. YOUR PRESIDENT SURRENDERED TO RUSSIA.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!

45 is a Traitor.

We don't care what you think dude. Democrats are complete and total garbage, always have been, always will be.

Democrats have done stuff like this, all the time. Democrats allowed an ambassador to go into a hostile country, that every other country had already left, and refused to give those public servants the security they needed, let them die, and we didn't do anything at all in retaliation.

Obama gave Syria a Red Line, and when they intentionally and directly crossed that red line, Obama didn't do anything. Nothing at all. If Bush had been in power, we would have smashed Syria, and left Assad a burning hole in the ground.

When Clinton told our military to go into Mogadishu, they asked for heavy support, and were refused. When our guys got shot up, he pulled them all out, and turned tail and ran.

And why is Russia in Syria right now anyway? Oh that's right, Obama openly invited them into Syria.

And let's not forget Carter left bran new fully equipped military helicopters in Iran, because of a terribly ill-advised rescue attempt.

So while I am sympathetic to the idea that Trump is wrong on this Syria pull out.... I can consider that.....

But don't even start with this idea that Republicans are so bad, as if Democraps are better. Democraps have decades on decades of clearly anti-American, anti-military, anti-anything-good-in-the-world policies, that have harmed our military and benefited our enemies, going all the way back to the Vietnam war.

Don't even try to claim that Democraps are better on this topic than Republicans. Not even remotely close. Democraps practically have 'traitor' as their defacto party platform.

We abandoned military bases in Vietnam. We left and the communists moved in.

Abandoned US military bases in Vietnam - Abandoned Spaces

Did democrats think that we were going to permanently occupy Syria? Did any of you pearl clutchers imagine that this was a permanent base.
This was a gift by our president to Turkey and Russia and a demoralizing humiliation to US forces, no other way to spin it.
You are a vote for permanent occupation.

You know that Russia has had a permanent naval base in Syria for years. Did you think we should both have bases in Syria?

Our military was completely demoralized and humiliated by shitstain obama. The difference is, under the shitstain they were dying for NOTHING.
Erdogan called up Trump and told him to retreat. I smell blackmail because even Trump had to know this was going to be a disaster. If he didn't realize that then he has less tactical awareness than a stoned teenager playing "risk".

45 is a Traitor.

Lol
Our troops were facing a four-way crossfire, they would’ve got slaughtered. Those people don’t need us over there. They are a bunch of fucking whack jobs over there, they switch sides at the drop of a hat. Like Trump said it’s none of our business...
Wrong again.

Our troops were preventing the very thing happening right now. A slaughter of our Kurdish allies, ISIS on the loose, and Russian mercenaries taking over American bases.

A colossal disaster for America.

45 is a Traitor.

Lol
Wrong again.

Our troops were preventing the very thing happening right now. A slaughter of our Kurdish allies, ISIS on the loose, and Russian mercenaries taking over American bases.

Na, not really
Let them Russians play around with them fucking Muslims, Muslims can never be trusted

We abandoned military bases in Vietnam. We left and the communists moved in.

Abandoned US military bases in Vietnam - Abandoned Spaces

Did democrats think that we were going to permanently occupy Syria? Did any of you pearl clutchers imagine that this was a permanent base.
Never thought we’d have to Bug Out with a day’s notice
We should’ve done it along time ago, we were getting our asses kicked… Because we can’t trust them fucking Muslims

45 is a Traitor.

Lol
Wrong again.

Na, not really
Let them Russians play around with them fucking Muslims, Muslims can never be trusted
The untrustworthy betrayer in this situation is your president.

Lol
Wrong again.

Na, not really
We have no business being over there

45 is a Traitor.

I never thought I would see such a thing. Ever.

trump has done so much damage. I don't know if it can ever be repaired.

I realized in the bush boy years that republican presidents have progressively gotten worse since Eisenhower. At the time I knew the next republican president would be worse than the bush boy but at the time I just couldn't imagine how it could get worse. I sure didn't want to live through it.

What really should scare everyone, the next republican president will be worse than trump.

I served in the Air National Guard in the 1980s.

Only a dead from the neck up, Goosestepping, Seig Heil Shouting GroppenFuhrer follower would think the surrender of a United States Army Base to Russia is funny.

45 is fuck wad traitor. His shit about how the Kurds never help "Us" at Normandy is total fucking bullshit. HE is a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward. He never spent a day of his life in uniform. Thanks this cowardly Orange Shit Gibbon, our forces have shelled by Turkish Forces. Our Military has surrendered Army Bases to Russia. And fuck shit Cons find that funny.

Fuck them. They are Traitors.

Fuck 45. He is a Traitor.

I know. Those people aren't real Americans. Half of them are probably russians in some bot factory in Moscow.

trump deserves to lose the support of our military.

I know I'm disgusted with all of this.

Getting our asses kicked? You mean when the same Russian mercs that just took over that base tried to attack one of our bases a few months ago and had 400 dead Russians to show for it?

45 is a Traitor.

This is awesome news...let the ragheads kill themselves off...Let attrition work.

Lol
Wrong again.

Na, not really
We have no business being over there
America can now be defeated with a phone call aren't you proud? Trump just showed the world he is a weakling. Watch now as all our enemies and adversaries feel free to walk all over him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back