Congratulations Cons U.S. Military Surrenders Base To Russia

The United States Army, for the first time in the history of our Country has surrendered a active Military Base to Russia.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Thanks to 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Gibbon the United States Army was forced to surrender an active military base in Syria to Russian Mercs.

There is video that shows Russians grinning as they show off the U.S. Army Heavy Equipment they were forced abandon.

The Orange Shit Gibbon's order for the Withdrawal of U.S. Forces Syria has forced our former Kurdish Allies to make a deal with Russia. Former ISIS fighters once is Syrian Prisons are free. The next terrorist attack against the U.S. committed by ISIS can be and should be laid at the feet of disgraceful, cowardly POS 45.

Never in my life would I ever expected to see the day when the United States would ever have abandoned a Military Base to Russia. This humiliation of our Military at the hands of Draft Dodging Coward is being done for one reason and one reason only. Because Putin wanted it.

45 is a Traitor.

IF a President Hilary Clinton had done this, Republicans would be carrying burning torches in march on the White House. Republicans would be demanding (and I would right with them) that that the President be removed and tried for Treason. As it stands now, they sit back on fat white ass and say nothing.

A sitting United States President actually has engineered the surrender of a U.S. Army Base to Russian Forces.

Hang your heads in shame Republicans. You support this disgusting POS filth.

I cried when Nixon surrendered to North Viet Nam.

I cry for thousands of U.S. Military Forces who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan who sacrifice has been turned to shit by a Man who called not catching the clap 1980's New York, "My Viet Nam".

No Republican has the right to bitch Bill Clinton and his sketchy history on Viet Nam. YOUR PRESIDENT SURRENDERED TO RUSSIA.

Republicans can eat shit for I care. You disgust me.
Could you inform the masses why we have a base in Syria in the first place ?

The United States Army, for the first time in the history of our Country has surrendered a active Military Base to Russia.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Thanks to 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Gibbon the United States Army was forced to surrender an active military base in Syria to Russian Mercs.

There is video that shows Russians grinning as they show off the U.S. Army Heavy Equipment they were forced abandon.

The Orange Shit Gibbon's order for the Withdrawal of U.S. Forces Syria has forced our former Kurdish Allies to make a deal with Russia. Former ISIS fighters once is Syrian Prisons are free. The next terrorist attack against the U.S. committed by ISIS can be and should be laid at the feet of disgraceful, cowardly POS 45.

Never in my life would I ever expected to see the day when the United States would ever have abandoned a Military Base to Russia. This humiliation of our Military at the hands of Draft Dodging Coward is being done for one reason and one reason only. Because Putin wanted it.

45 is a Traitor.

IF a President Hilary Clinton had done this, Republicans would be carrying burning torches in march on the White House. Republicans would be demanding (and I would right with them) that that the President be removed and tried for Treason. As it stands now, they sit back on fat white ass and say nothing.

A sitting United States President actually has engineered the surrender of a U.S. Army Base to Russian Forces.

I cry for thousands of U.S. Military Forces who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan who sacrifice has been turned to shit by a Man who called not catching the clap 1980's New York, "My Viet Nam".

No Republican has the right to bitch Bill Clinton and his sketchy history on Viet Nam. YOUR PRESIDENT SURRENDERED TO RUSSIA.

Could you inform the masses why we have a base in Syria in the first place ?

The 11th Commandment....

Thou shalt not disparage Obama....

Getting our asses kicked? You mean when the same Russian mercs that just took over that base tried to attack one of our bases a few months ago and had 400 dead Russians to show for it?
Precisely the point. Trump has betrayed the troops. He has forced them to retreat.

Trump's always been a cut and run Democrat.
All we are saying......is give peace a chance!

trump-on-phone.jpg

The Middle East is all yours, boss.

putin-on-phone.jpg

You are the best return on investment I have ever made, tovarishch.
methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F2c08f602-d1f4-11e7-a046-e82a11f405aa.jpg

NO!!! Please, Americans. Tax the FUCK out of your citizens and support more troops abroad so we can spend our money on free shit for all.

1018316866.jpg

This is unconscionable. How can you Americans stop taxing the fuck out of your citizens and funding your Global War Machine, to leave us at the mercy of the Israelis? You are the only thing standing in the way of their certain and decisive victory. Please keep being World Police. We beg you.

GettyImages-912431314.jpg

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING MONEY WE GOT PAID BY THE MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX TO PUT TROOPS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND WASTE TRILLIONS OF OUR CONSTITUENTS' MONEY ON BULLSHIT, EXPENSIVE-AS-FUCK OCCUPATIONS? Somebody needs to schedule a presidential parade in Dallas.

45 is a Traitor.

How many POW’s did they take? We gave up portions of Germany and Czechoslovakia to the Russians in 1945. Liberals make me sick because Putin’s Russia is more capitalist than the communist Democratic Party.

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F2c08f602-d1f4-11e7-a046-e82a11f405aa.jpg

NO!!! Please, Americans. Tax the FUCK out of your citizens and support more troops abroad so we can spend our money on free shit for all.

1018316866.jpg

This is unconscionable. How can you Americans stop taxing the fuck out of your citizens and funding your Global War Machine, to leave us at the mercy of the Israelis? You are the only thing standing in the way of their certain and decisive victory. Please keep being World Police. We beg you.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING MONEY WE GOT PAID BY THE MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX TO PUT TROOPS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND WASTE TRILLIONS OF OUR CONSTITUENTS' MONEY ON BULLSHIT, EXPENSIVE-AS-FUCK OCCUPATIONS? Somebody needs to schedule a presidential parade in Dallas.

This message paid for by the AOC for Congress PAC.

And here I thought the pseudocons were mad at Obama for withdrawing troops from the Middle East.

Turns out they're mad because Obama didn't withdraw ALL of our troops and turn the Middle East over to ISIS and Russia!

Who knew?

Positively schizophrenic.

Next thing you know, Trump will produce a birth certificate showing HE was born in Kenya.

1018316866.jpg

This message paid for by the AOC for Congress PAC.
Good GOD, you are a statist, globalist, authoritarian, partisan hack. No wonder you hate Trump so much. He's not in on your Duopoly power game.

:laughing0301:

Fuck the goddamn GOP. It's full of people like you.

"Endless wars".

A far left catchphrase now coming out of the mouths of pseudocons.

Who knew?

And here I thought the pseudocons were mad at Obama for withdrawing troops from the Middle East.

Turns out they're mad because Obama didn't withdraw ALL of our troops and turn the Middle East over to ISIS and Russia!

Who knew?

Positively schizophrenic.

Next thing you know, Trump will produce a birth certificate showing he was born in Kenya.
You wrongly assume that many of us are GOPers or "pseudocons." You wrongly assume that either party is worth a squirt of chuncky hyena semen.

"Endless wars".

A far left catchphrase now coming out of the mouths of pseudocons.

Who knew?
Wasteful government spending out of the pie hole of an alleged conservative, but really a power-duopoly, two-party suck up who wipes his ass with the rights of others and loves his Military/Industrial Complex circle jerk.

Schizophrenia defined.

REPORT: Obama withdraws troops from the Middle East.

PSEUDOCONS: Goddam motherfucking terrorist loving muslim kenyan!

REPORT: Trump withdraws even more troops from the Middle East, turns region over to Russia.

PSEUDOCONS: Our hero!

These topics are a rich motherlode of posts which I will be mining when ISIS makes its comeback and oil hits $100.

45 is a Traitor.

We should send “Peg Boy Pete Buttigieg” over to Ankara to entertain the Turkish President in a steaming bathhouse. He’s already use to the ones in San Francisco. Perhaps they could come up with a solution with these back door negotiations. :lmao:

Schizophrenia defined.

PSEUDOCONS: Goddam motherfucking terrorist loving muslim kenyan!

REPORT: Trump withdraws even more troops from the Middle East, turns region over to Russia.

PSEUDOCONS: Our hero!

LIBERTY LOVERS: Bravo.

LIBERTY LOVERS: Bravo.

REPORT: GOP House proceeds with impeachment inquiry on Bill Clinton.

LIBERTY LOVERS: What a bunch of partisan, cocksucking BULLSHIT!!!

REPORT: Dem House proceeds with impeachment inquiry on Donald Trump.

LIBERTY LOVERS: What a bunch of partisan, cocksucking BULLSHIT!!!

45 is a Traitor.

A year ago you assholes were whining about troops in the ME.

Think hard you fucking assholes

Forum List

Back