Congrats 2 New Mod: Care4all

:eusa_eh:

Bad things can happen you. Alll I have to ssay is, "Look, a new chew toy ....":eusa_whistle:

:eek: I wouldn't make a good chew toy, still not tender enough and all. :eusa_eh:

Besides, you know what I said fits somewhat well. :cool: :lol:

Bad things can happen you. Alll I have to ssay is, "Look, a new chew toy ....":eusa_whistle:

:eek: I wouldn't make a good chew toy, still not tender enough and all. :eusa_eh:

You need to take a good look. Do you think Del and CW care if you're tender? They will tenderize you first. THEN comes the real pain ....

You need to take a good look. Do you think Del and CW care if you're tender? They will tenderize you first. THEN comes the real pain ....

Good point. Do you think bribery in the form of blow and hookers would work? :confused:

Well, maybe del ....:eusa_whistle:

Great, my foot is in the door then.

$coke.jpg

Now ... with Care a mod there is no way in hell anyone can say we are too "right" leaning. :razz:
they'll still say it
LOL
the same ones that said it before
the far left wackos that think anything to the right of Stalin is conservative
and the terminally brain dead

Last edited:

Del and CW causing pain???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My sides are splitting!

Literally...my spleen just fell on the floor!

yea i dont see it either.....Care is always cool.....CONGRATS Care...:eusa_angel:

At first I thought Jon was being sarcastic about Care, but he said he meant what he said.

Anyone that knows her knows that she is one of the most sweetest, level headed posters on here. Even if you don't agree with her, she doesn't resort to name calling and cussing.

She will make a great mod!

And Jon would NOT make a great mod.

if only you had completed that thought......but bones would!!

at first i thought jon was being sarcastic about care, but he said he meant what he said.

Anyone that knows her knows that she is one of the most sweetest, level headed posters on here. Even if you don't agree with her, she doesn't resort to name calling and cussing.

She will make a great mod!

and jon would not make a great mod.

if only you had completed that thought......but bones would!!

INDEED!!!

(All caps for emphasis)

Now ... with Care a mod there is no way in hell anyone can say we are too "right" leaning. :razz:
they'll still say it
LOL

This isn't exactly a conservative kind of place even if the cons outnumber the libs on the "political" threads. And Care is a fantastic choice for a new mod. I think a few nutbars just look for something to complain about.

they'll still say it
LOL

This isn't exactly a conservative kind of place even if the cons outnumber the libs on the "political" threads. And Care is a fantastic choice for a new mod. I think a few nutbars just look for something to complain about.

and LIARS TOO

Forum List

Back