Congrats 2 New Mod: Care4all

Look! An eleven!

my-soul-vampire-douche-loser-wrf-demotivational-poster-1218996066.jpg

Care is gonna be a great mod---well maybe not great in the GREAT sense of the word but I think all of you (well maybe not all of you) can join me in congratulating Gunny (if he was indeed the real person who selected her--he may have had help so if there was someone else they should get credit too). Her convictions shine like beacons (spirits maybe?) guiding us somewhere that is usually constant but not always because sometimes she needs to do more research. But I could be wrong about this so don't hold it against me and if it turns out that I was wrong please forgive me in advance.
(I think that's all)
for now
ps: never argue with her about shoes

Care is gonna be a great mod---well maybe not great in the GREAT sense of the word but I think all of you (well maybe not all of you) can join me in congratulating Gunny (if he was indeed the real person who selected her--he may have had help so if there was someone else they should get credit too). Her convictions shine like beacons (spirits maybe?) guiding us somewhere that is usually constant but not always because sometimes she needs to do more research. But I could be wrong about this so don't hold it against me and if it turns out that I was wrong please forgive me in advance.
(I think that's all)
for now

You're so full of shit ....:eusa_eh:

:lol:

(I think that's all)
for now

wow, nice comments!

thanks dillo!

(I think that's all)
for now

wow, nice comments!

thanks dillo!

Got to be the comment about the shoes. The rest of it you need waders to get through.:lol:

(I think that's all)
for now

wow, nice comments!

thanks dillo!

Got to be the comment about the shoes. The rest of it you need waders to get through.:lol:

well, i'm used to wading through his convoluted and sarcastic crud, so i believe somewhere in there, there was a complement...i think? :lol:

wow, nice comments!

thanks dillo!

well, i'm used to wading through his convoluted and sarcastic crud, so i believe somewhere in there, there was a complement...i think? :lol:

I think so. Dillo seemed very sincere. I don't think I've ever seen him post like that in fact.

You all know him better but my $.02. :)

I think so. Dillo seemed very sincere. I don't think I've ever seen him post like that in fact.

You all know him better but my $.02. :)

Dillo and sincere are mutually exclusive concepts. He qualified everything he didn't say.:lol:

'Cept for the shoes. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back