Confirmed Mark Zuckenberg personally made decision to ban infowars

Mr President!!!! listen to your people!

Please free social media ....please free the internet from these Globalists Totalitarians ... Hussein and Clinton leftovers...

WE ARE NOT IN CHINA!

Please free social media ....please free the internet from these Globalists Totalitarians ... Hussein and Clinton leftovers...

WE ARE NOT IN CHINA!
No we are not China...nor are we Russia...nor do we want to be Russia....unlike what trumpanzees want.

WE ARE NOT IN CHINA!
Skye...you do realize these are private companies don’t you?

The Chinese government controls its internet. Now you are asking the president to do the same?

WE ARE NOT IN CHINA!

The Chinese government controls its internet. Now you are asking the president to do the same?

Free the internet!

MR President!

I'm talking to you Sir!

Please free the internet!

Confirmed: Mark Zuckerberg Personally Made Decision to Ban Infowars
A New York Times report confirms that Mark Zuckerberg personally made the final decision to ban Infowars.

In an article entitled Facebook Banned Infowars. Now What?, Kevin Roose reveals how, “Late on Sunday, after returning to his hotel room on a trip away from home, Mark Zuckerberg made a decision he had hoped to avoid.”

The report adds that the Facebook CEO “got personally engaged” and “discussed Infowars at length with other executives,” while speculating that Jones may have wanted to get banned to get media attention.

Zuckerberg initially considered whether Infowars was being brigaded by partisan mobs mass
---------------------------------------------

They lie, they lie , and they lie. Leftist douches can never be honst when it impacts them. These scum will cover up and lies to save themselves over their own kids even. They are scum man nothing but leftist scum.

It might take awhile but we will win bitches.......

Yes we will. We actually are, now.
The left has made it patently clear that their only objective is to take down free speech and overthrow our government.
Which is of course a CRIME.

As is working together to silence the true free press.

The true free press. Fact free news just for you. Telling you everything you want to hear, even if none of it is true.

SEE THIS / . SEEEEE THESE . FIRST THEY CAME FOR ALEX JONES
WHAT PART OF THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

Microsoft Threatens to Shut Down Gab After Anti-Semitic Posts by User
Screen-Shot-2018-02-20-at-11.44.30-PM.sized-50x50xf.png

BY MEGAN FOX AUGUST 9, 2018
CHAT 383 COMMENTS

‘First They Came for Alex Jones’: Ted Cruz’s Crusade Against Facebook Reaches New Extreme

While liberals and the media cower, the Texas senator heroically defends the influential conspiracy theorist — and all others — from the tyrannical censorship of Big Tech.
‘First They Came for Alex Jones’: Ted Cruz’s Crusade Against Facebook Reaches New Extreme

THIS IS INFORMATION WAR FARE STOOGE.............
Here's a tip:

Don't use Zuckerberg's website to promote lies, racism, and conspiracy theories and I be he won't ban you.

Do you need me to.go over it again?

WE ARE NOT IN CHINA!

Free the internet!

MR President!

I'm talking to you Sir!

Please free the internet!
How?

A New York Times report confirms that Mark Zuckerberg personally made the final decision to ban Infowars.

In an article entitled Facebook Banned Infowars. Now What?, Kevin Roose reveals how, “Late on Sunday, after returning to his hotel room on a trip away from home, Mark Zuckerberg made a decision he had hoped to avoid.”

The report adds that the Facebook CEO “got personally engaged” and “discussed Infowars at length with other executives,” while speculating that Jones may have wanted to get banned to get media attention.

Zuckerberg initially considered whether Infowars was being brigaded by partisan mobs mass

They lie, they lie , and they lie. Leftist douches can never be honst when it impacts them. These scum will cover up and lies to save themselves over their own kids even. They are scum man nothing but leftist scum.

The left has made it patently clear that their only objective is to take down free speech and overthrow our government.

The true free press. Fact free news just for you. Telling you everything you want to hear, even if none of it is true.

CHAT 383 COMMENTS

While liberals and the media cower, the Texas senator heroically defends the influential conspiracy theorist — and all others — from the tyrannical censorship of Big Tech.

Here's a tip:

Don't use Zuckerberg's website to promote lies, racism, and conspiracy theories and I be he won't ban you.

So what about ANTIFA?????????????????????????

AND THEIR HATRED????????????????????

Why are they still there????

Where is the fairness?????? WHERE????????????????????

CHAT 383 COMMENTS

Here's a tip:

What conspiracy theories and racist crap are they pushing again?

CHAT 383 COMMENTS

Here's a tip:

Why Antifa with all the online hatred is still allowed ....why

cherry picking for the demoncrats?
SCUM

PLEASE MR PRESIDENT!

PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

WE ARE BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAT 383 COMMENTS

Here's a tip:

SCUM

WE ARE NOT IN CHINA!
Free the internet? Are you not here, spewing your nonsense and repeating filthy republican lies and conspiracy theories? How can the internet be freer?

WE ARE NOT IN CHINA!
Free the internet? Are you not here, spewing your nonsense and repeating filthy republican lies and conspiracy theories? How can the internet be freer?

F*** Off ok?

It's about time Zuckerturd realizes he is NOT LIVING IN CHINA!

The sooner he gets it the best for all....what a piece of crap he is!

4l0rPSV.jpg

I have a better solution for you.

You hate Zuckerberg and all he stands for. Stop using Facebook. Start a boycott.

Back in the early days of the internet, there was a big website for figure skating fans run by a crazed, controlling Michelle Kwan fan, who famously banned Tara Lipinski’s name from being posted on his site.

In 1999, he banned a rather outspoken British woman and told her if she didn’t like it, to start her own website, so she did. Today, her site has close to 30,000 members and is the largest figure skating site on the internet.

PLEASE MR PRESIDENT!

PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

WE ARE BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is doing everything he can to destroy the media. It’s not working. More people trust the press than trust Trump.

Last edited:

CHAT 383 COMMENTS

Here's a tip:

SCUM

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative
CIA-conspiracy.jpg

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

WE ARE NOT IN CHINA!

F*** Off ok?

Isn't mind blowing how gawd dam fkn stupid these mother fkrs are jesus cripe. They make me swear more than I ever have in my life these leftist brain dead gawd dam. LOL

WE ARE NOT IN CHINA!

F*** Off ok?
Lol, don't like being called on you bullshit do you.

Get used to it, or stop spewing it.

Here's a tip:

SCUM

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative
CIA-conspiracy.jpg

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge
The funny part?

That's a conspiracy theory.

WE ARE NOT IN CHINA!

F*** Off ok?

Isn't mind blowing how gawd dam fkn stupid these mother fkrs are jesus cripe. They make me swear more than I ever have in my life these leftist brain dead gawd dam. LOL
Are you kidding me? If stupid was a disease you'd be long dead my gullible friend.

Forum List

Back