Confirmed: Greedy White Republican Dude Murdered Cecil The Lion...

Here's another photo of him.
_84542075_lioncomp.jpg

It turns out he also got a conviction for sexual harassment for groping his female assistant.
He murders endangered animals and sexually assaults his female employees? Such an alpha male. :D

Tiny penis that probably doesn't function properly.

US Fish and Wildlife is looking for the dickhead.

If the judge for his bear hunting conviction wants to see him his ass could wind up belonging to Bubba.

Not an unjust outcome, if possible.

Regards from Rosie

According to Lion Aid, a charity that lobbies against trophy hunting, many aspects of Cecil’s murder were both legal and standard practice for big game hunters in Zimbabwe.

The organization’s website explains that it’s completely legal to bait lions, shoot them with a crossbow from a blind, and hunt them outside a national park in a private hunting concession, as Palmer did. It’s also not illegal to kill a lion wearing a radio tracking collar, as Cecil was.

Sadly, this moron really does represent greedy white Republican dude perfectly. The fluck's wrong with em? R.I.P Cecil.

screen-shot-2015-07-28-at-10-26-56-am1.jpg

2AE866F600000578-3177303-image-a-8_1438095309091.jpg

1000.jpg
The confirmed anything is you are speewwwing shit,had a customer once,big time liberal Democratloved to chat while I was trying to fix his shit,had a house packed with trophies just like in this thread,he was a good guy ,liberal, dem and like to shoot and kill big scary critters,isn't life just so much fun? The real hoot,everyone of those animals would eat the OP's ass for a snack and narry move its bowels

Accusations are swirling, but let’s tease these complicated strands apart.

1. It is completely legal to bait lions in Zimbabwe – it is standard practice. Cecil was shot with a bow and arrow from a blind. That is also legal. Cecil was shot badly and was only put out of his misery 40 hours later. That is what happens regularly in trophy hunting.

2. Cecil was shot outside a national park in a private hunting concession. That is also legal. It is not illegal to kill radiocollared lions.

3. But Cecil was shot in an area not assigned a lion quota. Supposedly the bait was set for a leopard and then Cecil came along. The professional hunter, Theo Bronkhorst told his client to shoot the lion, and then the hunt became illegal.

4. The professional hunter then allegedly attempted to destroy the radiocollar to hide the evidence. Allegedly the client was “furious” when he found that the lion was radiocollared. Allegedly, when a professional hunter engages a client in an area without lion quota, the lion will be listed as hunted in an area that does have quota. This could have been standard practice, but unfortunately Cecil was a well-known lion.

5. The professional hunter and the concession owner are now being investigated. Both were allegedly arrested and released on bail. Bronkhorst has been suspended from the Zimbabwe Professional Hunters and Guides Association. He will likely abscond rather than face trial unless he is confident of the possible bribes he has paid to an entirely corrupt judiciary. The concession owner is allegedly related to the Zimbabwe Minister of Transport and will therefore be immune from prosecution.

6. There seems now to be a desire to find the “client” who shot Cecil. Some say he is Spanish, some say he is American. Whatever his nationality, this man cannot really be prosecuted. A client does what his professional hunter tells him. A client usually has no idea about the laws and regulations of the country he is hunting in – he just buys a safari and then places himself in the hands of his professional hunter guide. Finding the client could be interesting to let him tell his side of the story, but in terms of legal prosecution this person is hardly important.

7. The hunt is also on to find what remains of Cecil. That is strange, as a hunting trophy should be immediately identifiable?

8. There are calls to prevent the import of Cecil’s trophy into the EU. That will be difficult unless the name of the client gets known. Also, it is almost impossible to distinguish a single lion trophy from all the others yearly imported into the EU from Zimbabwe.

LionAid - News

New TLC show idea: Palin and Nugent hunt a,...........................................wait for it,.....................................................dentist. Finally they'd be serving a purpose, as long as they don't quit or shit their pants.
Stfu you fucking retard

What's worst about this guy is that he has done irreparable damage to the legitimate sport of hunting.
It's legitimate to take a life you don't need to take? Don't get me wrong. I can understand that people have to keep food on the table. Almost nobody has to do it that way now though.

A person who eats a deer eats one less domestic animal raised in a cramped cage.

Leftists love to get angry and use their anger aggessively against anyone who gets in their way. This hunter is in fear for his life, and the lives of his family. The government should round up these people and send them to Guatanamo for indefinite detention.

Sadly, this moron really does represent greedy white Republican dude perfectly. The fluck's wrong with em? R.I.P Cecil.

screen-shot-2015-07-28-at-10-26-56-am1.jpg

2AE866F600000578-3177303-image-a-8_1438095309091.jpg

1000.jpg

The irony in all this, this would be the same white motherfuker, crying about having to pay his employee's healthcare, crying about taxes, crying about anything that makes his lust for killing impaired by finances...typcial conservative shit for brain bastard.

I only hope in his next life, he comes back as a hunted animal!! Or worse.... a black man with no license plate in the state of Ohio....either way...a dead man

The real truth is that far right reactionary social cons "love to get angry and use their anger aggressively against anyone who gets in their way." Just watch blackrook in action.

Back to the OP. No one can murder a lion.

Here's an interesting comment from the dude:

Again, I deeply regret that my pursuit of an activity I love and practice responsibly and legally resulted in the taking of this lion.

Maybe if he didn't pursue the "sport" in the first place, the lion would be alive and fine.
What a dipshit.

Here's another photo of him.
_84542075_lioncomp.jpg

It turns out he also got a conviction for sexual harassment for groping his female assistant.
He murders endangered animals and sexually assaults his female employees? Such an alpha male. :D

Tiny penis that probably doesn't function properly.

You guys always have to go here don't you ?

I just call it like I see it. I think the same thing every time I see a man driving a bright yellow hummer or a ridiculously large truck with tires taller than themselves.

Forum List

Back